The Sabbath

clefty

Israel was instructed to bring the sacrifices. Please note Num 28, says, Command the children of Israel,

Besides...rather mercy than sacrifice...

But the lesson failed and now no need for continuing something that was symbolic anyway...

You ascribing actual power to the blood itself is idolatry...it was only a symbol and sign of obedience and faithfulness and as an act this action or work was pleasing to the One Who atones...

The blood itself remains blood nothing more...

Even circumcision is merely a sign and no guarantee of salvation...never was

Giving power to images/symbols/signs is idolatry...

marhig

Jews would not write against their own Faith which is Judaism or against their own gospel which is the Tanach.
The authors of the gospels were Hellenists former disciples of Paul. When Paul came to Jerusalem and applied to join the Sect of the Nazarenes, he was rejected on the pretext that he could not be a disciple. (Acts 9:26)If the disciples of Jesus had written the gospels, they would not have rejected Paul to join the Sect. Can't you see the Logic here?

Paul wasn't rejected at all! The disciples were afraid of him because he was working for the Jewish leaders persecuting them. Once they knew that he truly believed in and followed Jesus, they totally accepted him.

Here's Peter talking of Paul as his brother!

2 Peter 3

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you

Oh and Paul didn't write against Gods word. He clearly said that we are to establish the law! And we do that by loving the lord our God with all our hearts, mind, soul and strength and loving our neighbour ourselves. Because on those two commandments hang all the laws and the prophets!

clefty

Paul wasn't rejected at all! The disciples were afraid of him because he was working for the Jewish leaders persecuting them. Once they knew that he truly believed in and followed Jesus, they totally accepted him.

2 Peter 3

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you

Oh and Paul didn't write against Gods word. He clearly said that we are to establish the law! And we do that by loving the lord our God with all our hearts, mind, soul and strength and loving our neighbour ourselves. Because on those two commandments hang all the laws and the prophets!

Yup...since to love AS He did includes keeping them AS He kept them all...

Some still don't appreciate it remains One Law for Isreal and da goyim...

TweetyBird

Besides...rather mercy than sacrifice...

But the lesson failed and now no need for continuing something that was symbolic anyway...

You ascribing actual power to the blood itself is idolatry...it was only a symbol and sign of obedience and faithfulness and as an act this action or work was pleasing to the One Who atones...

The blood itself remains blood nothing more...

Even circumcision is merely a sign and no guarantee of salvation...never was

Giving power to images/symbols/signs is idolatry...

God said it, not me.

Leviticus 4:20
And he shall do with the bullock as he did with the bullock for a sin offering, so shall he do with this: and the priest shall make an atonement for them, and it shall be forgiven them.

Leviticus 5:6
and he shall bring his trespass offering unto the Lord for his sin which he hath sinned, a female from the flock, a lamb or a kid of the goats, for a sin offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for him concerning his sin.

Leviticus 16:27
And the bullock for the sin offering, and the goat for the sin offering, whose blood was brought in to make atonement in the holy place, shall one carry forth without the camp; and they shall burn in the fire their skins, and their flesh, and their dung.

Leviticus 16:30
for on that day shall the priest make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that ye may be clean from all your sins before the Lord.

Numbers 15
25 And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it is ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto the Lord, and their sin offering before the Lord, for their ignorance: 26 and it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people were in ignorance.

TweetyBird

Yup...since to love AS He did includes keeping them AS He kept them all...

Some still don't appreciate it remains One Law for Isreal and da goyim...

Paul did not keep the Law, that is a real problem for your doctrinal stance. The one Law for those is Christ is His Law, not the law of Moses. That Law pointed to Christ, but was just a shadow of what was to come in Him. We in His Light, not in the shadow and darkness. The true Law of God is belief in Jesus Christ for salvation, to love Him above all, and to love others as He loved us.

clefty

Paul did not keep the Law, that is a real problem for your doctrinal stance. The one Law for those is Christ is His Law, not the law of Moses. That Law pointed to Christ, but was just a shadow of what was to come in Him. We in His Light, not in the shadow and darkness. The true Law of God is belief in Jesus Christ for salvation, to love Him above all, and to love others as He loved us.

And He loved us with that law of Moses love...cuz He actually gave that law to Moses...it is His Law...He just lent it to Moses and now it's ours and we are its priest...

To love others as He loved us means:

Don't covet
Don't steal
Don't murder
Don't bare fals witness
Don't fornicate
Honor our parents
Don't take His name in vain
Don't make idols
As God is One to be worshipped

Did I miss anything?

Wait!

He said to pray the Sabbath is kept in the future...even after He returned to heaven...so I guess we worship that One God on the Sabbath still...

Yup

Paul affirms it...Heb 4:9 despite you trying to make him a hypocrite or liar...

clefty

That Law points not "pointed" past tense...and is present tense not "but was" a shadow...stop deceiving with your distortions making Paul a liar...

And when we love Him we keep His commandments even the ones He gave Moses...those were revealed to Moses don't make them Moses' we just call them that...

There are not two sets of laws dividing the house...OT vs NT

The Law is like natural law...like gravity...and just because it was revealed to Sir Isaac Newton don't mean it's his...or it impacts only the British...

And just like gravity...we don't keep it...it keeps us...

clefty

Paul did not keep the Law, that is a real problem for your doctrinal stance.

Acts 24:14 (NKJV) - "But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the Elohim of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

Acts 25:8 - while he answered for himself, "Neither against the Law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all."

Acts 18:21 - but took leave of them, saying, "I must by all means keep this coming feast in Jerusalem; but I will return again to you, Yahweh willing." And he sailed from Ephesus.

Romans 7:25 - I thank Yahweh--through Yahushua the Messiah our Master! So then, with the mind I myself serve the Law of Yahweh, but with the flesh the Law of sin.

Ben Masada

2 Peter 3

That's not fair what you are doing. You deny someone's response without checking his evidence. I said that Paul was rejected by the Apostles of Jesus and I gave you the evidence in Acts 9:26. Read the evidence first before you deny his position on the matter.

Ben Masada

Lol... You think eh?

Imagine someone else come into your synagogue and make the same claims "I am God etc" and then run your money out and start healing people to be point that crowds would form demanding the Messiah speak and not your rabbi...

Lol...and then imagine the goys come flooding in and this "idolatrous imposter" welcome them and call your authorities snakes and hypocrites and embarrass them on the smallest jot or tittle of whatever Zionist Kabbalistic teaching they front...

Oh...and imagine the goyim trampling all about...

Your speculation would never happen because the Messiah cannot be an individual. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37) Then, if you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23.

TweetyBird

And He loved us with that law of Moses love...cuz He actually gave that law to Moses...it is His Law...He just lent it to Moses and now it's ours and we are its priest...

To love others as He loved us means:

Don't covet
Don't steal
Don't murder
Don't bare fals witness
Don't fornicate
Honor our parents
Don't take His name in vain
Don't make idols
As God is One to be worshipped

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you missed the other 603 laws and commandments. If you don't obey those, you are as non-compliant and rebellious as Israel was.

Paul affirms it...Heb 4:9 despite you trying to make him a hypocrite or liar...

Heb 4 states that God gave another day as the Sabbath, which is belief in Christ, making the Sabbath Day as God gave it to Israel, obsolete.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week.

In the Torah we learn about the Sabbath. We learn about the six days of creation and we learn that God rested on the seventh day from all that He had created and made.

God commanded us, the people of Israel, to observe the Sabbath each week, the seventh day of the week. For six days we are to do our work. But the seventh day, the Sabbath, is a day of complete rest.

That is why Saturday is a free day, thanks to the Jews.

TweetyBird

That Law points not "pointed" past tense...and is present tense not "but was" a shadow...stop deceiving with your distortions making Paul a liar...

Paul was speaking from the Law, looking forward to fulfillment in Christ.

And when we love Him we keep His commandments even the ones He gave Moses...those were revealed to Moses don't make them Moses' we just call them that...

Why are you not keeping them?

There are not two sets of laws dividing the house...OT vs NT

Yes, there are. The set Moses gave was for Israel, only, ratified in the blood of animals. The set Jesus gave us was for all believers, regardless of ethnicity, ratified in His own blood.

The Law is like natural law...like gravity...and just because it was revealed to Sir Isaac Newton don't mean it's his...or it impacts only the British...

And just like gravity...we don't keep it...it keeps us...

Haha - boy does that sound like Hebrew Roots banter. I am sure God would love for you to explain how the Mosaic Law kept Israel when they couldn't and didn't keep it - and then cursed them for it.

TweetyBird

Acts 24:14 (NKJV) - "But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the Elohim of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

Acts 25:8 - while he answered for himself, "Neither against the Law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all."

Acts 18:21 - but took leave of them, saying, "I must by all means keep this coming feast in Jerusalem; but I will return again to you, Yahweh willing." And he sailed from Ephesus.

Romans 7:25 - I thank Yahweh--through Yahushua the Messiah our Master! So then, with the mind I myself serve the Law of Yahweh, but with the flesh the Law of sin.

What is this "yahweh" and "yahushua" stuff?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Sabbath was not a complete day of rest. It required sacrifices and offerings. Israel had to go and make them. Why aren't you if you want to be compliant?

Num 28
2 Command the children of Israel, and thou shalt say to them: Offer ye my oblation and my bread, and burnt sacrifice of most sweet odour, in their due seasons.

3 These are the sacrifices which you shall offer: Two lambs of a year old without blemish every day for the perpetual holocaust:

4 One you shall offer in the morning, and the other in the evening:

5 And the tenth part of an ephi of flour, which shall be tempered with the purest oil, of the measure of the fourth part of a hin.

6 It is the continual holocaust which you offered in mount Sinai for a most sweet. odour of a sacrifice by fire to the Lord.

7 And for a libation you shall offer of wine the fourth part of a hin for every lamb in the sanctuary of the Lord.

8 And you shall offer the other lamb in like manner ill the evening according to all the rites of the morning sacrifice, and of the libations thereof, an oblation of most sweet odour to the Lord.

9 And on the sabbath day you shall offer two lambs of a year old without blemish, and two tenths of flour tempered with oil in sacrifice, and the libations,

10 Which regularly are poured out every sabbath for the perpetual holocaust.
No.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
NO!

I have read Moby-Dick.

Does this help you, or do you need more from me?