Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

That's salvation by works, by what a person does.Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting and hating God Rom 5:10!
Yes they are...and this reconsiliation brings about effectual faith and change.

Do you deny this?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

That's salvation by works,by what a sinner does.
Do you honestly think that faith in GOD doesn't effect change?

Stop for a minute....I'm not speaking of your own faith. Remove yourself from your consideration. Do you think that say, an atheist, who was reconciled to GOD, and given faith by the mercy of GOD, whom would afterwards, have Faith in GOD, would actually deny that faith, or that said faith wouldn't change said previous atheist profoundly and permanently?

No one is denying that GOD reconciled man to him while they are yet sinners.

Peace

beloved57

pops

Do you honestly think that faith in GOD doesn't effect change?

Huh ? Where did I say that ? This is a rabbit trail comment, evading the issue

No one is denying that GOD reconciled man to him while they are yet sinners.

Its done all the time, where you been ?

beloved57

Yes they are...and this reconsiliation brings about effectual faith and change.

Do you deny this?

No I dont deny that,where did I say I did deny that ? However that Faith and Change did not reconciled them to God, Christ's death did. Also, since all without exception dont experience change and faith, is evidence that Christ did not reconciled them to God by His death, other words, He did not die for them. Do you deny that ?

popsthebuilder

beloved57,

Reconsiliation caused faith and change. We seem to agree here.

I deny the last part of your statement. Just because another man cannot perceive a man's faith or change, he shouldn't assume the Christ doesn't or hasn't or won't reconcile them to GOD.

It is repeated in scripture that the Christ paid for the sins of the whole world and that it is the will of God for all to be reconciled.

Their is one sin the Christ didn't give his physical life for, and that is blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

I cannot justifiably state that the Christ didn't pay for the sins of all. But I can say that those who knowingly go against the Holy Spirit are indeed blaspheming the holy Spirit. We are told not to pray for such. But I have hope and faith that GOD's will be done in the life of each of us, and the life of all, for the sake of man, by the will of GOD, through the teachings and example of the Christ.

Peace

beloved57

Pops

Yes eventually it will.

I deny the last part of your statement. Just because another man cannot perceive a man's faith or change, he shouldn't assume the Christ doesn't or hasn't or won't reconcile them to GOD. deny the last part of your statement. Just because another man cannot perceive a man's faith or change, he shouldn't assume the Christ doesn't or hasn't or won't reconcile them to GOD.

Then you deny the truth and are seen to be inconsistent. That's a sure sign of false teaching.

Robert Pate

Banned
beloved57,

I deny the last part of your statement. Just because another man cannot perceive a man's faith or change, he shouldn't assume the Christ doesn't or hasn't or won't reconcile them to GOD.

It is repeated in scripture that the Christ paid for the sins of the whole world and that it is the will of God for all to be reconciled.

Their is one sin the Christ didn't give his physical life for, and that is blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

I cannot justifiably state that the Christ didn't pay for the sins of all. But I can say that those who knowingly go against the Holy Spirit are indeed blaspheming the holy Spirit. We are told not to pray for such. But I have hope and faith that GOD's will be done in the life of each of us, and the life of all, for the sake of man, by the will of GOD, through the teachings and example of the Christ.

Peace

God's will for us is that we believe in his Son Jesus Christ and not in man conceived doctrines and religions.

beloved57

God's will for us is that we believe in his Son Jesus Christ and not in man conceived doctrines and religions.

You don't believe in Jesus Christ the Saviour. You teach that sinners Christ died for and reconciled to God, Justified before God, still perish in their sins lost. You deny Christ to be a Saviour from sin.

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe in Jesus Christ the Saviour. You teach that sinners Christ died for and reconciled to God, Justified before God, still perish in their sins lost. You deny Christ to be a Saviour from sin.

You have rejected the truth of the Bible and have embraced the teachings of a heretic.

All that you do on this Forum is make false accusations against those that have the truth.

Robert Pate

Banned
Indeed. And to believe is to act as if truth throughout ones own life. Lip service isn't belief. Right?

All that have come to Christ as repentant sinners are given the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit working in the life of the believer that will produce good works. It is all of God.

beloved57

You have rejected the truth of the Bible and have embraced the teachings of a heretic.

All that you do on this Forum is make false accusations against those that have the truth.

Don't you believe that sinners Christ died to save still wind up lost ? Yes or No?

beloved57

All that have come to Christ as repentant sinners are given the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit working in the life of the believer that will produce good works. It is all of God.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost except that they do something. That's salvation by works. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are unrepentant God hating enemies Rom5:10!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost except that they do something. That's salvation by works. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are unrepentant God hating enemies Rom5:10!

HOGWASH!

It doesn't say that at all. You are a False teacher.

It plainly says... "For if "WHEN" we were enemies" Meaning before we were saved.