My Anti-Christ (in the media) List

Anti-Christs
(Jesus said "Even now, there are many anti-Christs in the world")

anyone who thinks he is better than others (especially when he is just SO obviously not)

anyone who calls others losers whenever they say/do things he doesn't like

anyone who doesn't pay his workers

anyone who works his workers like a dog for little (or no) pay

anyone who marries and divorces multiple times

anyone who thinks he has no need of forgiveness ("He who says he is without sin is a liar and the truth is not in him")

anyone who has business connections with crooks and murderers

anyone who thinks Planned Parenthood does good things and therefore should get the taxpayers' hard-earned money

people who lie all the time

people who accuse others of what are actually their own sins/shortcomings, disgusting traits

Fox News

more anti-Christs:

anyone who supports a candidate who
:

says he is pro-life but supports Planned Parenthood

is a pathological liar

calls others dishonest, while he himself is a liar - but then we aren't surprised when liars do that

supports Democrats all his adult life, then wants us to believe he is a conservative!

Fortunately, only about 35% are voting for this kind of person. There will always be that 35% of the general population who are - fill in the blanks: immature, shallow, dont study the issues (too much mental work), want excitement over substance/ maturity and etc,

the list goes on

excitement is a drug to this minority of people (usually young people). Those who hate "boredom" so called will feel the full effects of what follows ingesting too much of that drug.. (cause and effect) and will live to regret not appreciating "boredom" so called. They are the same folks who hate peace - the reason the world is in turmoil.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
anyone who supports a candidate who:

says he is pro-life but supports Planned Parenthood...

That eliminates all your good looking people on Fox News.

That eliminates all your good looking people on Fox News.

yeh, i said Fox News! Didn't you see that part of oP?

i dont think all of them are pro-murder. But most of them probably are. I know FNC in general comes across as pro-abortion, so it hardly matters whether some puppet newscaster is pro life..

john w

Hall of Fame
Anyone who does not dig "The Andy Griffith Show," especially the "pre 1968/pre 'in color'" episodes.

amazing how Fox is helping Hillary get elected

told ya they are not conservative. they are apparently flaming liberals (the ones who run FNC, that is. I am sure there are newscasters who are conservative)

hmmmm.. Now why would they want to help Hillary get elected?

seems the corruption is pervasive and entrenched.. no wonder Cruz is persecuted

SaulToPaul 2

Anyone who does not dig "The Andy Griffith Show," especially the "pre 1968/pre 'in color'" episodes.

The spirit of anti-Christ slowly worked on Ange's accent.

Seasons 1-2: Extremely southern
Seasons 3-6: Mildly southern
Seasons 7-8: Plumb uppity/mildly northern

I guess in seasons 7-8 he was preparing to study for the bar and become a famous lawyer in the 80s.

john w

Hall of Fame
The spirit of anti-Christ slowly worked on Ange's accent.

Seasons 1-2: Extremely southern
Seasons 3-6: Mildly southern
Seasons 7-8: Plumb uppity/mildly northern

I guess in seasons 7-8 he was preparing to study for the bar and become a famous lawyer in the 80s.

Did you ever see the episode from "The Danny Thomas Show," which served as the "pilot" for TAGS? The southern accent was even more noticeably "southern."

SaulToPaul 2

Did you ever see the episode from "The Danny Thomas Show," which served as the "pilot" for TAGS? The southern accent was even more noticeably "southern."

I never did see that one. One thing is for sure: Goob, Gome, and Brisco would have never fallen for the anti Christ and adopted a mildly northern accent.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Buck/Aikman?

WWF fans need to look away. You will find out that Terry Bollea Hulk Hogan is not 6'7" tall.

687474703a2f2f6e7973706f7274736a6f75726e616c69736d2e73717561726573706163652e636f6d2f73746f726167652f526e74436e74724169696b6d6e322e706e673f5f5f53515541524553504143455f434143484556455253494f4e3d31323933303837393735303431