RELIGION: Man's spiritual preoccupation with himself, who is a sinner.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, I know but, there is nothing to please God more than obedience to His Law. It seems to me, you have never read chapter 119 in the book of Psalms have you? Why don't you take a precious time to read it and you will understand what I mean. Please, do it and set aside any thing you do not understand and we will discuss it.

If you tried to understand what it takes to be one of those whom the Lord anointed as His precious sons, you would love the Law. For now, read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that He may serve Me."

Your Old Testament religion has decayed and is passing away, Hebrews 8:13.

You need a New Covenant that is based upon better promises, Hebrews 8:6.

beloved57

Your Old Testament religion has decayed and is passing away, Hebrews 8:13.

You need a New Covenant that is based upon better promises, Hebrews 8:6.
You teach a keep the law salvation.You teach that man must do something to get saved and or to stay saved.

beloved57

There is only one Jesus and you don't know him, nor does he know you.
You don't believe in the Jesus of the scripture who shall save His people from their sins Matt 1:21. The jesus you believe in, many for whom he wants to save winds up dying in their sins in unbelief.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe in the Jesus of the scripture who shall save His people from their sins Matt 1:21. The jesus you believe in, many for whom he wants to save winds up dying in their sins in unbelief.

The Jesus of the scriptures has already provided salvation for the whole world.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16.

This salvation is ours by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel.

beloved57

The Jesus of the scriptures has already provided salvation for the whole world.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16.

This salvation is ours by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel.
You don't believe in the Jesus of the scripture.