ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

dodge

No, no, no.
You added that in.

lol, well who do you suppose was grafted in ?

STP, it says right in the verse "GENTILES"

Rom 11:11
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Right Divider

Body part
Again, some of his own must have believed in him.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

For you to keep making it as NONE of his own believed in him is just not right.
I NEVER said that NONE of His own believed him. I don't know where you get these weird ideas, because you won't get that from what I post.

My point is that He came to Israel, both believing and unbelieving.

John 1:11-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not. (1:12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: (1:13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Clearly... some believed and some did not.

God's Truth

And when they are restored in the future, then the nations/gentiles will be blessed through their rise, according to prophecy.
The nations/gentiles are presently being blessed through their fall, according to mystery.

It's both according to dispensation and context.
Both must be recognized and distinguished.

STP is not wrong.
He is talking about Israel according to prophecy.
You are talking about Israel according to mystery.

Both are correct.
Things that are different are not the same.

If the Jews all came through Jesus to be saved, they will be called Christians, or followers of the Way. Regardless, those people with some blood relations to Abraham will not be considered more important than the saved Gentiles. How much blood related Jews are there anyway anymore? They are cut off to the place of the Gentiles. There are no Jews who reject Christ right now obeying any of the old law as given to Moses. It is not possible anymore to obey the old law. It is obsolete. It is gone.
A wild shoot grafted in as opposed to a natural branch grafted in makes no difference anymore, for there are no more natural branches in existence. Paul was speaking of the time the earthly temple was still standing.

Right Divider

Body part
If the Jews all came through Jesus to be saved, they will be called Christians, or followers of the Way. Regardless, those people with some blood relations to Abraham will not be considered more important than the saved Gentiles. How much blood related Jews are there anyway anymore? They are cut off to the place of the Gentiles. There are no Jews who reject Christ right now obeying any of the old law as given to Moses. It is not possible anymore to obey the old law. It is obsolete. It is gone.
A wild shoot grafted in as opposed to a natural branch grafted in makes no difference anymore, for there are no more natural branches in existence. Paul was speaking of the time the earthly temple was still standing.
Your humanist thinking is just plain wrong. God does not lose track.

God's Truth

Your humanist thinking is just plain wrong. God does not lose track.

God doesn't put anyone over another anymore for being blood related to Abraham. God cared about that for a time until Jesus came, for God promised Abraham that a blood relative of his would be the Savior.

The only blood relations that matter is the blood of Jesus, for that is how one is born of God.

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Right Divider

Body part
God doesn't put anyone over another anymore for being blood related to Abraham. God cared about that for a time until Jesus came, for God promised Abraham that a blood relative of his would be the Savior.

The only blood relations that matter is the blood of Jesus, for that is how one is born of God.

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
Your complete lack of understanding what God has been doing throughout history is duly noted.

Right Divider

Body part
So nothing about the scripture I gave that says not of blood relations? Only insults and no decent response to the written Word of God?
I have given you many "responses from the Word of God". You either reject them or confuse them.

God chose Israel for a purpose and that purpose was NOT SOLELY to bring Jesus Christ into the world.

God is currently building a body of believers where Israel does not matter, not even male and female matter. This is temporary.

One day God will finish His body and take them at the catching away.

Then, He will complete His work with His people Israel.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have given you many "responses from the Word of God". You either reject them or confuse them.

God chose Israel for a purpose and that purpose was NOT SOLELY to bring Jesus Christ into the world.

God is currently building a body of believers where Israel does not matter, not even male and female matter. This is temporary.

:e4e:

God's Truth

When Jesus comes again, it will be as a thief in the night.

Those who aren't saved won't be saved.

The only Israel that matters is the one in heaven.

There is nothing temporary about his kingdom.

heir

TOL Subscriber
YOU can slice and dice Jesus up and remove Him from His own Gospel but I am not going down that rabbit hole with you !
Studying to shew thyself approved, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) is not "slicing and dicing Jesus up".

You have been deceived into "another gospel" as Paul taught.
:rotfl:

MAD is a lie !
No, you are! :darwinsm:

Right Divider

Body part
When Jesus comes again, it will be as a thief in the night.
Not at the catching away.

Those who aren't saved won't be saved.

The only Israel that matters is the one in heaven.
All conjecture on your part.

You have a contrived and unbiblical notion of "Israel", among other things.

There is nothing temporary about his kingdom.
The kingdom that He brings back with Him from heaven will not have an end. That is true.

When He sits on the throne of His father David.

dodge

Studying to shew thyself approved, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) is not "slicing and dicing Jesus up".

:rotfl:

No, you are! :darwinsm:

Nope, there is only "one" gospel just as Paul taught. Have you even thought or considered the outcome of the lies of MAD and what that would mean for the Other Apostles if and since MAD teaches that to teach any "another Gospel" would mean the ones teaching another gospel are cursed ? If MAD is believed then according to MAD ALL THE OTHER Apostles ARE CURSED BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MAD they did not teach the same gospel as Paul.

MAD falls on its face as a lie when compared to scripture.

Peter preached the same gospel as Paul if you are not so deep into deception that you cannot see it !

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in those verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.
4.Grace

SaulToPaul 2

Nope, there is only "one" gospel just as Paul taught. Have you even thought or considered the outcome of the lies of MAD and what that would mean for the Other Apostles if and since MAD teaches that to teach any "another Gospel" would mean the ones teaching another gospel are cursed ? If MAD is believed then according to MAD ALL THE OTHER Apostles ARE CURSED BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MAD they did not teach the same gospel as Paul.

MAD falls on its face as a lie when compared to scripture.

Peter preached the same gospel as Paul if you are not so deep into deception that you cannot see it !

Did you know this was in your Bible?

Romans 15
19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

22 For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you.

23 But now having no more place in these parts, and having a great desire these many years to come unto you;

dodge

Did you know this was in your Bible?

Romans 15
19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

22 For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you.

23 But now having no more place in these parts, and having a great desire these many years to come unto you;

Yes, did you know this was in your bible ?

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
4.Grace

Peter preached the same gospel as Paul !

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, did you know this was in your bible ?

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
4.Grace

Peter preached the same gospel as Paul !

According to Peter, when do they get the grace?
1 Peter 1

God's Truth

What is that then? Could you give scripture?

The Jews who believe in Jesus are saved just like anyone else. All were bound to the same place, condemnation. So tell me how those condemned people are going to get another chance at salvation that no one else will get?

The kingdom that He brings back with Him from heaven will not have an end. That is true.

Jesus won’t sit on an earthly throne in this world. Jesus is on the throne now and it is a throne above everything. When he comes again it will be at the great white throne judgment in the sky.

God's Truth

Tell me this, if Jesus is only going to rule with Jews, why then does he tell the Jews that they will be thrown out and those with much faith like the Centurion man will be with him?

Matthew 8:11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west to share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the sons of the kingdom will be cast into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! As you have believed, so will it be done for you.” And his servant was healed at that very hour.

Right Divider

Body part
Jhn 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Indeed, that is a reference to His DEITY.... He also has HUMANITY.

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Do you have a problem with that?