Christ's vs Mohammed's view of wives, in a photo

musterion

Response: Says the person who believes rape is a great thing. Thanks for the clarification.

Mohammed raped a child.

You believe Mohammed was the perfect man and is Allah's model and example for all good men.

You therefore are in favor of child rape.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Mohammed raped a child.

You believe Mohammed was the perfect man and is Allah's model and example for all good men.

You therefore are in favor of child rape.

Response: If he raped a child then by your own logic, rape is a great thing since she was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leade3r and scholar.

Therefore, it is you that favors child rape.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
In many countries the answer is yes. You did not bother reading my link:
Women as qadis[edit]
Although the role of qadi has traditionally been restricted to men, women now serve as qadis in many countries, including Egypt, Jordan, Malaysia, Palestine, Sudan, and the United Arab Emirates.[7] In 2009, two women were appointed as qadis by the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank.[8] In 2010, Malaysia appointed two women as qadis as well. However, it was decided that as women they may only rule over custody, alimony, and common property issues, not over criminal or divorce cases, which usually make up most of a qadi's work.[9] In Indonesia, there are nearly 100 female qadis.[9]

Hi Chair,

I understand about the unity of muslims and Jews in Israel. However, when was the last time you desired to go to Saudi Arabia and open a Jewish Temple? How would that go over when orthodox Muslims surge forward with a "cleansing" of their land?

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Response towards you... What are the 5 pillars of Islam and who is greater in the Qu'ran?

Jesus or the "Prophet of Allah"?

Response: No Prophet is considered greater than the other in Islam. So Jesus (ra) and Muhammad (saw) are equally great. However, Muhammad (saw) is the final prophet and a continuation and fulfillment of Jesus's message. Hence, following Muhammad (saw) is following Jesus (ra) as well.

The pillars of Islam are to believe in and worship Allah only, zakat (annual charity), fasting during Ramadan, salaat, and performing the Hajj (pilgrimage).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: No Prophet is considered greater than the other in Islam. So Jesus (ra) and Muhammad (saw) are equally great. However, Muhammad (saw) is the final prophet and a continuation and fulfillment of Jesus's message. Hence, following Muhammad (saw) is following Jesus (ra) as well.

The pillars of Islam are to believe in and worship Allah only, zakat (annual charity), fasting during Ramadan, salaat, and performing the Hajj (pilgrimage).

You are incorrect... the Qu'ran specifically says that none of men are more blessed than the one born of a virgin.

Would you like to find the verse for me, or shall I show your error?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Response: From the same source that says she was loved and treated kindly and she grew to be a leader and scholar. So of she was raped then by your own logic, rape is a great thing. Thus exposing your own perverted ideology. Not Muhammad (saw).
Wow.
So you think that because she submitted to stay alive and survived her oppression without having her head chopped off means that it was OK for a drug induced murdering pedophile to rape her at age nine ????
You are disgusting to praise such an immoral man for doing such a perverted thing to a little child.
You muslim women have been so brainwashed into thinking that sort of man is anything admirable.

The perverted one is Muhammad (piss be upon him), and those that praise him for his evil doings.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect... the Qu'ran specifically says that none of men are more blessed than the one born of a virgin.

Would you like to find the verse for me, or shall I show your error?

Response: You are incorrect. The Qur'an says no such thing, supported by your own failure to quote the verse and show otherwise.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Wow.
So you think that because she submitted to stay alive and survived her oppression without having her head chopped off means that it was OK for a drug induced murdering pedophile to rape her at age nine ????
You are disgusting to praise such an immoral man for doing such a perverted thing to a little child.
You muslim women have been so brainwashed into thinking that sort of man is anything admirable.

The perverted one is Muhammad (piss be upon him), and those that praise him for his evil doings.

Response: You claim she was raped. Not me. Therefore, it is you that is proclaiming rape is a great thing because the one whom you are claiming was raped also says she was loved and treated kindly, that Muhammad is of the best of men, and the same source says she grew to be a leader and scholar.

So by your own logic, rape is a great thing, thus exposing yourself. Not Muhammad or Islam.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: You are incorrect. The Qur'an says no such thing, supported by your own failure to quote the verse and show otherwise.

Much obliged... Was Mohammed held in honor in this world and the Hereafter? Note that Isa is with "Allah", but Mohammed simply died... What gives friendo? :idunno:

Why is Mohammed merely "proclaiming" the Ingeel of Isa? Isn't that odd? Mohammed is a second rate mouth, merely proclaiming what "Isa" supposedly proclaimed. Did Mohammed have a virgin birth? Is Mohammed in the Qu'ran as being with Allah?

Odd isn't it? Isa is even proclaimed as having "never died"... (which is a lie)... but that He was taken to be with God.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:45-51)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: You claim she was raped. Not me. Therefore, it is you that is proclaiming rape is a great thing because the one whom you are claiming was raped also says she was loved and treated kindly, that Muhammad is of the best of men, and the same source says she grew to be a leader and scholar.

So by your own logic, rape is a great thing, thus exposing yourself. Not Muhammad or Islam.

So you are now suggesting that sex with a 9 year old girl can be consensual... as long as she is given money, power and provision?

Are you a man or a woman Fatiahah?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Oh... look... Isa is a "sign for the worlds". Was Mohammed?

And she who guarded her chastity, so We breathed (a spirit) into her through Our angel, and We made her and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.”[3] (Quran 21:91)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Oh... look... again... While Gabriel the Angel being the Holy Spirit is a complete lie... the words do show a superior man to Mohammed. Was Mohammed born of Divine intervention?

“And God gives as an example for those who believe, the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, ‘My Lord, build for me a home near You in paradise, and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds, and save me from the wrongdoing people.’ And (the example of) Mary, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew (the spirit of Jesus) into her through Our angel (Gabriel). And she believed in the words of her Lord, and His scriptures, and she was of the devout ones.” (Quran 66:11-12)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Maybe you are a real muslim. What is your written stance on Hezbollah and Israel?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She was a little girl, for crying out loud!
She had no choice in the matter.
If she had opposed him, she would have been butchered like so many other women in the disgusting perverted false religion of Islam.

Rape is not a good thing, you moron.
And you are a filthy pig of a liar to say I think rape is a good thing.
Why would anyone try to say it is, like you are doing????????????
We know why.
Because it is YOU that praises such a disgusting pervert that rapped a little girl.
Nothing more than your attempt to call what is evil a good thing.

Isaiah 5:20 KJV
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

You need to stop defending such a pervert and false prophet, no matter how well those around him survived his hallucinogenic episodes.
You do understand that, don't you??????
Rape is not excused just because the victim gets through it and goes on to become to be a strong independent woman in her own right.
You do understand that, don't you?