The new evangelism (gospel)

Truster

OP
By grace are ye saved through trust, as long as man agrees to be saved.

The verse of course reads:
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of Elohim: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Grace has no need for permission. Grace is bestowed. Grace cannot be rejected. Grace overwhelms with love. Grace means the action of a superior to an inferior who has no real claim for gracious treatment.
Because there is no claim upon grace the sinner is atheist and in the world without hope until he unexpectedly becomes a recipient of grace.

In the provision of grace there is nothing in the imagination of man that could possibly prepare him for how he will feel.​

The OP has been reset because a number of people were erroneously stating opinions that had no bearing on the post.

Reactions: Lon

BoyStan

People hate God more than anything or anyone else. They do the devil's work everyday. They boldly promote their rejection of the truth about God. They speak their boastful opinions with arrogant pride. They are blind to God's glory!
Please understand what God says about himself and humanity. You will only get this understanding through prayerful and careful study of the Bible.

glorydaz

OP
By grace are ye saved through trust, as long as man agrees to be saved.

The verse of course reads:
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of Elohim: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Grace has no need for permission. Grace is bestowed. Grace cannot be rejected. Grace overwhelms with love. Grace means the action of a superior to an inferior who has no real claim for gracious treatment. Because there is no claim upon grace the sinner is atheist and in the world without hope until he unexpectedly becomes a recipient of grace.

In the provision of grace there is nothing in the imagination of man that could possibly prepare him for how he will feel.​

Salvation is not of ourselves. We are saved by Grace, and that Grace is accessed through faith.

BoyStan

2 Peter 1:10 "Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure."
Any doctrine or opinion about our salvation that does not include calling and election is the doctrine of demons!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was banned from the BBC Christian forum for speaking the truth in regard to Homosexuals and then it was closed down. I was banned from the Jesus Army forum for speaking the truth about homosexuals. I have been banned from two UK newspaper websites for the same. There is a possibility I could be incarcerated for doing so. Ask me if I'm bothered.
You don't wanna go to jail !!!

Truster

Grace is not accessed through anything a man does otherwise it is not grace, but gracelessness. The trust that gives us access to grace is the trust of Yah Shua Messiah. It is His trust by which we are justified and are bestowed grace.

This doctrine is of the Holy Spirit as it glorifies Messiah and not man...."He will glorify Me"

Truster

I believe Truster thinks otherwise.

The term believer/unbeliever fails to convey the spiritual endowment necessary for life. The just shall live by the principle and the unjust won't have a clue what's going on.

Adam believed in the existence of his maker.

Adam sinned, but still believed in HIs existence, but that belief did Adam no good and only caused fear.

Adam was then clothed and made aware of what Elohim Yah Veh intended to do of which the clothing was Messiah in type. This is called the pre-evangelism and mis-translated as the promise. Adam was then saved and provided with trust. Adam immediately exercised that trust.

musterion

The term believer/unbeliever fails to convey the spiritual endowment necessary for life. The just shall live by the principle and the unjust won't have a clue what's going on.

Adam believed in the existence of his maker.

Adam sinned, but still believed in HIs existence, but that belief did Adam no good and only caused fear.

Adam was then clothed and made aware of what Elohim Yah Veh intended to do of which the clothing was Messiah in type. This is called the pre-evangelism and mis-translated as the promise. Adam was then saved and provided with trust. Adam immediately exercised that trust.

Does God hold responsible for unbelief those He never grants the life-giving endowment which, according to you, would undoubtedly save them?

Yes or no.

musterion

Put another way.

Since it is a fact that without faith it is impossible to please Him, and if only those whom He has made alive can have saving faith, does God judge for unbelief (which does NOT please Him) those He does not endow with life?

Yes or no.

Truster

Does God hold responsible for unbelief those He never grants the life-giving endowment which, according to you, would undoubtedly save them?

Yes or no.

Yes, absolutely so. Elohim is Good. Intrinsically Good and worketh all things according to His good pleasure. He is a law unto Himself and answers to no one.

musterion

Yes, absolutely so. Elohim is Good. Intrinsically Good and worketh all things according to His good pleasure. He is a law unto Himself and answers to no one.

The Bible says God cannot lie.

If He holds people eternally responsible for not doing something you say they cannot do unless He enables them to do it, but He doesn't, then He is corrupt.

You just slandered Him as a lying corrupt judge.

Truster

The Bible says God cannot lie.

If He holds people eternally responsible for not doing something you say they cannot do unless He enables them to do it, but He doesn't, then He is corrupt.

You just slandered Him as a lying corrupt judge.

No. I didn't, but in the blindness of your sin, you did. Just because you don't understand Him doesn't mean that He can do wrong.

As you are thrown into the Lake of Fire these things will be brought to your remembrance...weeping and wailing and gnashing your teeth unto eternity with no respite.