Why God Cannot Decree Someones Salvation

Robert Pate

Banned
But you doubt your salvation. You will always wonder if your sorrow was deep enough or if your feeble attempt at repentance was sufficient. You don't have peace.

We don't base our salvation on things that we feel, or do, or experience. We base our salvation on the doing and dying of Jesus. Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26.

God's Truth

We don't base our salvation on things that we feel, or do, or experience. We base our salvation on the doing and dying of Jesus. Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26.

How is it you could have love poured in your heart and you not feel it?

Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

How is it you have joy in the Spirit if you do not feel it?

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

God's Truth

When the evil day comes, and it will, these things will be brought to your remembrance. Then Satan, whom you serve, will unleash all the terrors and dread at His disposal and at your last breath and beat of your heart you will realise the depth and power of the lie you have believed.

When I first saw the planes hit the towers my immediate thought was, And now they know they have believed a lie. While they were in time they had no knowledge of the truth, but as they left time and entered eternity all became clear...too late. And so it will be with you unless you are granted repentance.

It sounds like you described exactly what will happen to you.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

2 Timothy 2:25

"...If Elohim perhaps will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth". In this one verse is the proof that repentance is granted, it is a gift and the use of the word "perhaps", also translated as peradventure, should make you quake in terror at all the lies you have spouted, but that won't happen, because it requires repentance and you don't have it.

That scripture does not mean what you think it means.

Listen carefully, if God was saving you without your wanting, then what does it matter how gentle I speak to you? The scripture is about someone preaching the truth to you gently so that you do not get defensive and then not repent to God.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

God's Truth

Truster still has not given one scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

He will never ever find it because it does not exist. It is nowhere in the Bible.

God does not save unbelievers.

Truster

It's what we call historical faith. It only recognises the historical Messiah, but doesn't know Him.

Enjoy it while in time, because in eternity, it has no value.

Truster

It sounds like you described exactly what will happen to you.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

That scripture does not mean what you think it means.

Listen carefully, if God was saving you without your wanting, then what does it matter how gentle I speak to you? The scripture is about someone preaching the truth to you gently so that you do not get defensive and then not repent to God.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

The scripture says exactly what it says, but you a worshiper of man's free will cannot accept the truth. The reason being is in the truth man is laid in the dust and Messiah is exalted. To the praise of the glory of His Grace.

God's Truth

The scripture says exactly what it says, but you a worshiper of man's free will cannot accept the truth. The reason being is in the truth man is laid in the dust and Messiah is exalted. To the praise of the glory of His Grace.

Why won't you give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers?

Give it now or concede.

Truster

Why won't you give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers?

Give it now or concede.

Messiah said, "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".

Lost is not in the geographical sense but atheist and in the world without hope, trust or the ability to repent. Lost in the same sense as Adam was when He hide and lost as are all Adam's race.

God's Truth

Messiah said, "I have come to seek and to save that which is lost".

Lost is not in the geographical sense but atheist and in the world without hope, trust or the ability to repent. Lost in the same sense as Adam was when He hide and lost as are all Adam's race.

Again, Jesus came for the LOST SHEEP of Israel. They already belonged to God by faith and obedience. They were God's and they now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Now give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers. Do it now or concede.

Truster

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."

Lets see how you're going to twist this one...

God's Truth

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."

Lets see how you're going to twist this one...

Paul's testimony proves God does not save unbelievers.

Paul believed in Jesus on the road to Damascus but was not yet saved; he was still blind and had to do what Jesus said to do; then Paul spent the next three days not eating or drinking and he spent his time praying. Can you imagine the repenting that must have went on in those days until he was saved?

You still have not given a scripture that says God says unbelievers.

beloved57

Paul's testimony proves God does not save unbelievers.

Paul believed in Jesus on the road to Damascus but was not yet saved; he was still blind and had to do what Jesus said to do; then Paul spent the next three days not eating or drinking and he spent his time praying. Can you imagine the repenting that must have went on in those days until he was saved?

You still have not given a scripture that says God says unbelievers.

Lying against the Truth, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies hating Him Rom 5:10 !

With your words/comments. Didn't you make some comments ?

The point of my comments was that the Good News Jesus was preaching was the coming Kingdom - not his death and resurrection.

That was in response to your comment that Jesus death can't be "good news" if everyone it was intended for isn't saved by it.

Truster

The point of my comments was that the Good News Jesus was preaching was the coming Kingdom - not his death and resurrection.

That was in response to your comment that Jesus death can't be "good news" if everyone it was intended for isn't saved by it.

The original word evangel/evangelism did not mean "good news". Gospel and good news are both English lies that have caused a great deal of confusion. The word gospel does not convey the original meaning.

The original word evangel/evangelism did not mean "good news". Gospel and good news are both English lies that have caused a great deal of confusion. The word gospel does not convey the original meaning.

Are you saying gospel doesn't mean "good news" or "favorable tidings"?

What do you say it means?