VERSES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHURCH AT ALL:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem; they shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that are Jehovah’s remembrancers, take ye no rest, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. Jehovah hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy grain to be food for thine enemies; and foreigners shall not drink thy new wine, for which thou hast labored: but they that have garnered it shall eat it, and praise Jehovah; and they that have gathered it shall drink it in the courts of my sanctuary.”
**Isaiah‬ *62:6-9‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/isa.62.6-9.asv

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“for I was hungry, and ye gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in; naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.”
??Matthew? ?25:35-36? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/mat.25.35-36.asv

beameup

I will hear what God the LORD will speak:
for he will speak peace unto his people,
and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

- Psalm 85:8

beameup

James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
James 1:1

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
James 1:1

This one does have application to the church because it contains provisions of the law of Christ. It is a Hebrew Christian epistle addressed to the Jewish believers but it has application for both Jew and gentile Christians.

beameup

This one does have application to the church because it contains provisions of the law of Christ. It is a Hebrew Christian epistle addressed to the Jewish believers but it has application for both Jew and gentile Christians.

Well, it certainly will have significant value following the rapture...
as will the Book of Hebrews and the other "Hebrew" epistles. :)

God's Truth

“for I was hungry, and ye gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in; naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.”
??Matthew? ?25:35-36? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/mat.25.35-36.asv

Jesus was speaking about how those who feed and helped an apostle of his, then it is as if you helped Jesus himself.

God's Truth

Hahahaha you're such a sinner gods truth. Caught ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You doing Satan's job, accuser?

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Zechariah 3:1
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.