The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Today, at his post-inaugural luncheon:

“You know, I'll tell you, there is something that I wanted to say, because I was very honored, very, very honored, when I heard that President Bill Clinton and Secretary Hillary Clinton was coming today,”

And I'd like you to stand up. I’d like you to stand up because, honestly, there's nothing more I can say because I have a lot of respect for those two people. So, thank you all for being here.”

This could be a Trump Walk-back thread.
He's trying to build bridges--and walls (Gen. 11:5–9, 2 Thess. 2:7, 8). :greedy:

I'd tell you to pray but you're :freak: a CathOlic (Jud 11). :eek:linger: I fear you'd start babbling (Mt 6:7). :blabla:

fool

Hall of Fame
I didn't watch it.
OK.

I'm sure the GOP establishment all looked like the cats who swallowed the canary....
But you have an opinion on the thing you didn't watch?

They know Trump is a fraud,
And you're a mind reader as well now?

but they don't care,
Would that be like you not caring that you have an opinion on something that you didn't watch?

they know he's just a puppet.
It's spelled President.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
OK.

Would that be like you not caring that you have an opinion on something that you didn't watch?

It's spelled President.

i wonder who bananahead thinks is pulling the strings

ClimateSanity

The Deplorables, of course.

From the beginning, Trumps agenda has been determined by a core group of followers. This group is roughly defined as those who have been completely forgotten by the establishment of both parties. They are largely concentrated in Appalachia all the way to upstate NY. They are also located in the abandoned and forgotten rust belt towns of the Midwest. These people drive trumps agenda. He is a " puppet" to them. Obama and Hillary and the rest of the establishment are the puppets of George Soros and Hollywood and big money oil owned by Arabs. They are also puppets of the EU and globalists worldwide. If you want a concentrated gathering of the puppet masters for Hillary et al.....go to Davos.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
OK.

You have anything to say about the inaugural address? I read the transcript, so you're welcome to address that.

It's spelled President.
However you want to spell puppet.

Look fool, I know those who wanted instability got instability. They expected that the system would be able to contain the instability enough that they could just sit back and watch the show. But where that's going to lead this country is definitely concerning to me even if it's not to most here.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Looks like they've updated Melania Trump's whitehous.gov bio after they got grief for hawking her QVC jewelry line...

Early in the day on Friday the website listed the brand names of Trump’s jewelry lines sold on QVC. However the website was updated after the publication of this story to remove any mention of QVC.

The original passage read: “Melania is also a successful entrepreneur. In April 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection, ‘Melania™ Timepieces & Jewelry,’ on QVC,” the site read.

The updated version of the site now says: “Melania is also a successful entrepreneur. In April 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection.”

Whew! Looks like they've dodged the latest conflict-of-interest bullet.. What's next?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Looks like they've updated Melania Trump's whitehous.gov bio after they got grief for hawking her QVC jewelry line...

Because these are the issues that matter (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).
drool.gif
I'd tell you to pray, :blabla: but what's the point? :eek:linger: Pr 15:29, Jud 11

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Because these are the issues that matter

Ethics in government matter. Conflicts of interest matter. So yes, these are indicative of a deeper problem. How about the White House press secretary plugging Trump's hotel?

"It’s a beautiful place. It’s somewhere that he’s very proud of. And I think it’s symbolic of the kind of government he’s going to run. It’s an absolutely stunning hotel. I encourage you to go there if you haven’t been by."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ethics in government matter. Conflicts of interest matter. So yes, these are indicative of a deeper problem. How about the White House press secretary plugging Trump's hotel?

"It’s a beautiful place. It’s somewhere that he’s very proud of. And I think it’s symbolic of the kind of government he’s going to run. It’s an absolutely stunning hotel. I encourage you to go there if you haven’t been by."

and did he say that in response to a question he was asked?