ECT How is Paul's message different?

Interplanner

I wonder if they had ever read Ps 41:9 before?

35:19?

69:4?

Ex. 12:46?

Num. 9:12?

Ps. 34:20?

Zech 12:10?

Zech 9:9?

Ps 118:26?

Zech 13:7?

Zech 11:12, 13?

Jer 32:6-9?

Didn't know or denied?

Right Divider

Body part
Hmmm, I wonder if they had read Ps 22-24, which goes through suffering and 'valley of the shadow of death' but ends with the gates of God in triumph? Hmmm?
Hmmmm I wonder if you've ever read much of the Bible.

Ezek 37:20-28 (AKJV/PCE)
(37:20) ¶ And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. (37:21) And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: (37:22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: (37:23) Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (37:24) And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. (37:25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever. (37:26) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. (37:27) My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (37:28) And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

God does not lie... like you do.

P.S. I have no doubt that you'l bring out your magic interp wand to "fix" this passage.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jn 5:25: the time is coming and now is, when the dead hear the voice of God and pass from death because there is no more condemnation, because atonement was known to be coming. 'the son can't do anything on his own'--it was the plan all along.

Jn 6:53: unless you eat the flesh and blood of the Son of Man. Do you actually think it was not known? So they did their crass-literal trick. then check v66. Many people left. They knew, but they left.

that's what you are looking for.

don't forget, he wanted to convert zealots especially, that is why he located in Galilee, where many of them were, and why he was known as a Galilean.

You lied, again, Butch. The lamb was never the sin offering, John the B had no idea he would die for sins, and the John passage was not about 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

Why are you lying? It was hid from them, demon, as they knew nothing about the impending dbr, prior to its occurence. Even after it occurred, Butch, they denied it. They could not deny it beforehand, however, Butch-you cannot deny something that you do not know.

Why are you lying on this, Butch? Tell all of TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jn 10:17. Did they not know or were they in denial?

Jn 3:14. Lifting up the Son of Man on a stick. Did they know or did they deny?

You are saying 'you can't deny something you don't know.' Fair enough. But the question about Lk 18 is how did they not know? They knew and denied. They did that as early as Jn 2, and certainly Jn 6.

Irrelevant spam, humanism, Butch.

You lied, again, Butch. The lamb was never the sin offering, John the B had no idea he would die for sins, and the John passage was not about 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

Why are you lying? It was hid from them, demon, as they knew nothing about the impending dbr, prior to its occurence. Even after it occurred, Butch, they denied it. They could not deny it beforehand, however, Butch-you cannot deny something that you do not know.

Peter attempted to prevent the death of the Saviour,the very death that would be the basis of his reconciliation, and was clueless as to impending resurrection, as were all of the 11, His resurrected life that would be the very basis by which they would be justified, saved:

Romans 5:10 KJV

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Interplanner

Irrelevant spam, humanism, Butch.

Peter attempted to prevent the death of the Saviour,the very death that would be the basis of his reconciliation, and was clueless as to impending resurrection, as were all of the 11, His resurrected life that would be the very basis by which they would be justified, saved:

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

You are getting weirder and weirder:

What possible connection can that have to when Jn 2:21 was actual reality?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are getting weirder and weirder:

What possible connection can that have to when Jn 2:21 was actual reality?

Irrelevant misdirection, create a moving target, to your satanic assertion "one gospel," and that your on record assertion, that your Judas preached the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, based upon the foundation of the Saviour's:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Why are you lying? It was hid from the 12, including Judas, demon, while they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, as they knew nothing about the impending dbr, prior to its occurrence. Even after it occurred, Butch, they denied it. They could not deny it beforehand, however, Butch-you cannot deny something that you do not know.

Why are you lying on this, Butch? As requested=Tell all of TOL why you are lying on this.

lifeisgood

My intention is to get you to think.

TRANSLATION: You, Clete, have no idea what you talking about because you disagree with my, turbosixx, assertion.

For example, what did Peter mean by be converted? You don't have to answer me but do you have an answer for yourself

TRANSLATION: I, turbosixx, it seems, am not doing a very good job. Can't convince you, Clete, that I, turbosixx, am right.

Interplanner

Irrelevant misdirection, create a moving target, to your satanic assertion "one gospel," and that your on record assertion, that your Judas preached the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, based upon the foundation of the Saviour's:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Why are you lying? It was hid from the 12, including Judas, demon, while they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, as they knew nothing about the impending dbr, prior to its occurrence. Even after it occurred, Butch, they denied it. They could not deny it beforehand, however, Butch-you cannot deny something that you do not know.

Why are you lying on this, Butch? As requested=Tell all of TOL why you are lying on this.

That's why Jn 2:21 is relevant and Rom 5 is not.

As I asked you yesterday, when was Jn 2:21 really true? Was it true when Jesus thought it? Was it only true after the Res and the Spirit came when the disciples realized it?

The problem if it was not true immediately when Jesus said it (which was very early in ministry) is that then Jesus was offering a miracle-restoration of Herod's edifice in 3 days. Do you think that's what he meant? Why?

Relevance: the gospel narrative writers were humbly showing their denial--their failure-- in the later parts, but affirming that the sacrifice of Christ was known from the beginning.

Did you answer any question about any of the OT texts that mention the coming sacrifice of Christ? How could they not know, unless Judaism had snowed it all?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's why Jn 2:21 is relevant and Rom 5 is not.

As I asked you yesterday, when was Jn 2:21 really true? Was it true when Jesus thought it? Was it only true after the Res and the Spirit came when the disciples realized it?

The problem if it was not true immediately when Jesus said it (which was very early in ministry) is that then Jesus was offering a miracle-restoration of Herod's edifice in 3 days. Do you think that's what he meant? Why?

Relevance: the gospel narrative writers were humbly showing their denial--their failure-- in the later parts, but affirming that the sacrifice of Christ was known from the beginning.

Did you answer any question about any of the OT texts that mention the coming sacrifice of Christ? How could they not know, unless Judaism had snowed it all?

You lied-again-they were not "in denial," habitual liar-the dbr, the foundation of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KKV gospel of Christ, was unrevealed to them, hid from them, prior to its occurrence. They could not deny something they knew not, fraud.Peter, twice, attempted to prevent His master's death, the very basis of his reconciliation.

You lied-again.

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Interplanner

You lied-again-they were not "in denial," habitual liar-the dbr, the foundation of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KKV gospel of Christ, was unrevealed to them, hid from them, prior to its occurrence. They could not deny something they knew not, fraud.Peter, twice, attempted to prevent His master's death, the very basis of his reconciliation.

You lied-again.

Death
Burial
Resurrection

When was Jn 2:21 true? Did Jesus offer to miraculous rebuilt Herod's edifice in 3 days?

john w

Hall of Fame
When was Jn 2:21 true? Did Jesus offer to miraculous rebuilt Herod's edifice in 3 days?

More evasion, create a moving target, side stepping...

You lied-again.

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Interplanner

Let's shift gears and look at the same thing from a very different angle.

What is 1st and 2nd in Heb 10:9? Jesus's sacrifice ('I have come to do your will') was what replaced the 1st. So, what was the 1st and 2nd there?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jn 2:21 says he meant his body. When did he mean that?

Welcome to Scripture. It's about 100% what you don't know is out there.

More evasion, create a moving target, side stepping...

You lied-again.

Death
Burial
Resurrection

john w

Hall of Fame
Let's shift gears and look at the same thing from a very different angle.

What is 1st and 2nd in Heb 10:9? Jesus's sacrifice ('I have come to do your will') was what replaced the 1st. So, what was the 1st and 2nd there?

No, we are staying on topic-why are you lying on this made up "denial" scam?:

Interplanner

Great Marxist tactics John. You'd have a great future with them.

There is nothing made-up about the denial as long as you understand JohnB was talking about his death, and Jn 2:21 as well (kind of hard to resurrect yourself when you're not dead! lol).

Your miserable corner and crap you are sitting in is your problem. You have so much to learn.

Interplanner

IP adores fiction over reality.

Not in theology: Christ definitely is the temple of the NHNE.

But here's the deal: who is 'man' in Heb 9:27? He means mankind as individuals. Is there therefore any question that the new covenant is for all, since we already know it is present and accomplished? 9:15--now that he has died?