ECT The Broken Record of MAD

dodge

Your vain imaginations, for not a single MADist here has ever said otherwise.

Perhaps we should start a thread on the broken record of Dodge.

I was told that a person said he was ( Danoh ) baptized unto Paul, and another (danP ) told me Paul was "I AM ".

Maybe we should start a thread how you stick together no matter if you are lying or not !

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was told that a person said he was ( Danoh ) baptized unto Paul, and another (danP ) told me Paul was "I AM ".

Maybe we should start a thread how you stick together no matter if you are lying or not !
You have never heard any MADist here say that Jesus was not sinless.
And you have never heard any MADist here say that Jesus did not die for sin.
And you have never heard any MADist here say that Paul was sinless.
And you have never heard any MADist here say that Paul died for sin.

Except in your imagination.

dodge

Back where you belong on ignore.

Madist are more like J.W'S, Roman Catholics, Mormons and the rest of the cults.

They all change and change the meaning and context of scripture to make it say what they want it to say.

Bye

MAD=:eek:linger:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

They all change and change the meaning and context of scripture to make it say what they want it to say.

Bye

You may think you are an authority, but I have taught children as young as 9 that understand and believe scripture more than YOU.
You may be good at something; but Scripture is not it.

Interplanner

Why do you purposely confuse yourself ?

It's 2P2P that is confusing Tambora. I just heard a perfectly good intro to Gen 1-11 by the Bible Project. He tied in ch 12 and 15 to say it was all the same promise. That was the video part of the evening. Then the 2P2P pastor took over. He said the guy missed the whole thing about Israel in its land. Well, anyone can see that if 'Israel in its land' is not contributing to what Adam and Even themselves needed, there is going to be a doctrinal conflict about what they needed, or whether there were two programs going, which is confusing, because there are a hundred attempts to mesh them, grinding gears all the time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Bye

Not one thing in my post was untrue.
Why are you so against the truth and want to run away and hide from it?

Interplanner

That might be why you stay confused.
My understanding is that there is just one "program" going on, and that one "program" is the same for everyone on earth.

Not in D'ism. The tagline of D'ism is that God is doing/going to do separate things with Israel. I have listened to the materials over 40 years and don't have a confused understanding of them. They have a confused understanding of how the NT uses the OT.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Did he die?

d748d4018cb471d357409c9306477a336645cce5cfa2bf861895546983b07703.jpg

Not one thing in my post was untrue.
Why are you so against the truth and want to run away and hide from it?

Get baptized and join a real church.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Paul didn't elaborate.

Romans 9:6
Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Except that they could get back in...

Romans 11:24
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
This does not indicate that those "of the Law" are not Israel. In fact, I'm pretty sure Israel was the only one with the Law. This passage is speaking of something else entirely.

Right above your last post to Jamie.
Link? Post #?

If you had been reading the thread you would realize that that is not the issue at hand.
It is in this specific dialogue.

Scripture?
For what?

Jamie already gave it to you.
What did Jamie give me?

Did Paul teach the kingdom of God? Some say no, do you?
He didn't preach the gospel of the kingdom. But he did preach about the kingdom. Which is wholly separate.

Translated= Un-like the lemmings who follow the piper over the cliff many chose to believe and stay with the scripture ALL of the scripture as opposed to just the teachings of the Apostle Paul as advocated by Madist. It makes one wonder , if the Madist held beliefs were true, why the Holy Spirit even added any writings except Paul's ? Could it be that the Holy Spirit does not teach or advocate MAD beliefs ?
Paul's epistles are not the only ones necessary for understanding; in fact you couldn't understand Paul's epistles without the rest of the Bible. And Paul even wrote that the rest of Scripture was necessary for reproof, instruction, etc.

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
-2 Timothy 3:16-17

We are a member of his kingdom or we are not part of his body.
False dichotomy.

I would call you names but I prefer to do as scripture teaches ! You follow YOU not God.
Scripture doesn't teach name calling?

"Brood of vipers" "Sons of hell" "Children of the father of lies"

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not in D'ism. The tagline of D'ism is that God is doing/going to do separate things with Israel. I have listened to the materials over 40 years and don't have a confused understanding of them. They have a confused understanding of how the NT uses the OT.
Go ahead and list the MADs here that say there are two "programs" going on at this time. We'll straighten them out.