ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

Let's compare Danoh's statement with Luke 19:43-44

First Danoh:

Luke 19:43-44:

(Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Everything that Jesus prophesied in Luke 19:43-44 came true between 66AD - 70AD.

The fulfillment of prophecy in 70AD completely refutes Danoh's and MAD's claim that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

:rotfl: Jerry, ur, Tel-a-lie; now you're resorting to making public what has ever been obvious - that your "debate" is with yourself :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're baiting again; Jerry, ur, Jerry Jr. :chuckle:

There's nothing to bait.

You can't answer the question because you don't like your only option for an answer.

You're never going to answer the question because you're intellectually dishonest.

Danoh

Nope.

Just proving you, Dispensationalism, and MAD wrong once again.

To yourself in your desperation in your own little cone of silence show starring you on one side of the table as that idiot Larabee, and you also, on the other side of the table as the robot Hymie, after his battery burned out :chuckle:

:rotfl: I still can't believe you did that conversation between you and me without me - talk about desperate :chuckle:

Talk about a clown.

What's next; a young girl's imaginary Tea party.

You, sir; are in desperate shape.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl: I still can't believe you did that conversation between you and me without me - talk about desperate :chuckle:

It wasn't between you and me. You have chosen to ignore my question because you don't like the only answer available to you.

It was just me showing how wrong you are with your claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

Danoh

It wasn't between you and me. You have chosen to ignore my question because you don't like the only answer available to you.

It was just me showing how wrong you are with your claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

Admit it; you're enjoying all the attention :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Admit it; you're enjoying all the attention :chuckle:

What I'll admit is how pathetic you MADists are.

You guys go around telling everyone who isn't a MADist that they don't know how to "rightly divide", but then when you are challenged with a claim you make, you act like a little kid.

Danoh

What I'll admit is how pathetic you MADists are.

You guys go around telling everyone who isn't a MADist that they don't know how to "rightly divide", but then when you are challenged with a claim you make, you act like a little kid.

And yet, here you are; on your side of our supposed playground see-saw.

You must like getting nowhere in all areas of your life; including this one :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

Its hilarious Tet calls his huffy demands "challenges".

When 90% of his posts are "challenges" is it any wonder people eventually tell him to bug off?

journey

tetelestai,

I've had you on ignore for almost a year and haven't missed a thing. I see quotes from you, and you never say anything new. You're like a broken record, and everything you've written on TOL could be easily summarized in a single post. You are a spammer, and the spam is rotten. Why don't you try and surprise everyone and write a post with new material in it. Everyone has heard your false doctrines dozens of times, and it gets old. That's why I put you on ignore. You are in a state of almost total confusion, and you obviously don't listen to the people trying to share the truth with you. You're just plain wrong and don't have a clue. Try listening if you really want to know the truth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Everyone has heard your false doctrines dozens of times, and it gets old.

The only false doctrines around here is the Dispensationalism you Darby followers parrot.

You're just another Dispensationalism in denial, who can't defend Darby's false teachings.

My proof: you can't defend the prophetic clock claim.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're just plain wrong and don't have a clue.

If I'm wrong about Israel's prophetic clock being stopped in Mid-Acts and Luke 19:44, then just show me how I'm wrong?

Try listening if you really want to know the truth.

So far not one of you Darby followers has explained to me how Israel's clock being stopped can be reconciled with the events from 66AD - 70AD?

whitestone

We know that during the days of Jesus, the Jews were using Roman coins with a Roman Caesar on it:

(Luke 20:24) "Show me a denarius. Whose image and inscription are on it?" "Caesar's," they replied.

The Caesar who would have been on the Denarius that Jesus was referring to would have been Tiberius.

The Caesar who would be "the beast" was Nero, then Vespasian (the second beast).

During the revolt, the Jews minted their own coins.

AFTER the conquest, the Jews who remained, and those who were exiled, were forced to use the Roman coins with "the beast" on it. Therefore, it was impossible to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. (it was also impossible for them to buy and sell without the mark of the beast before the war)

After the war, when Vespasian was emperor, he issued coins with himself on the front, and the back was a commemoration of the Jewish defeat by the Romans. HERE

View attachment 24073

Now, the Jewish Christians who fled to Pella when they saw Jerusalem surrounded, not only survived the war, but they were able to mint their own coins. Their coins did not contain the image of the beast, therefore, they were able to buy and sell without the mark of the beast.

OK,So in post #1983 the primary thing I'm asking is to compare Jewish wars/Josephus to Rev.13 and then you answered in Post #1886 and say this(post #1986),,,,

So you are saying that in Revelation 13:15 KJV the Jews who were in the Jewish war ad66-ad70/Jerusalem siege are those being spoken of in Rev.13:15 I.E. "who do (not) worship the image of the beast shall be killed ect..."

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you are saying that in Revelation 13:15 KJV the Jews who were in the Jewish war ad66-ad70/Jerusalem siege are those being spoken of in Rev.13:15 I.E. "who do (not) worship the image of the beast shall be killed ect..."

John wrote his Revelation to the seven churches. John said he was a "partner" with them in the tribulation.

The seven churches were in Asia Minor, and consisted mostly of Jewish Christians.

The Revelation tells of the destruction that would come upon Jerusalem, but at the same time, Nero and Vespasian murdered many Christians, including Peter and Paul in Rome.

So, you keep trying to pinpoint a certain people in Rev 13, but John makes it clear that he was a partner in Tribulation of the seven churches even though he and the seven churches were not in Judaea.

If you read Luke 21, Jesus tells those outside Judaea, not to go there.

Danoh

The only false doctrines around here is the Dispensationalism you Darby followers parrot.

You're just another Dispensationalism in denial, who can't defend Darby's false teachings.

My proof: you can't defend the prophetic clock claim.

Again, you attempt to turn a post to you into baiting one into debating some issue with you.

And issue that you have for years proven you are both clueless about and incompetent at solving for.

That you have for years proven you are completely bereft of being able to hear out any answer other than your "read into a thing" in the absence of sound principles for the studying out a thing.

The very absence of which not only resulted in, is, but continues to be the lie in hypocrisy that is the Preterist's delusion.

Condemnation is all you have repeatedly shown you are worthy of.

Even as you now turn this post also into one more attempt at baiting one into answering questions you have no real interest in.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Moreover, in the first century, Jerusalem was the third richest city in the world.

The Pharisees had so much Roman money in the temple, that Jerusalem was the richest city in the world per capita.

Imagine every Jew at that time sending 10% of their money to the temple.

When Jesus was born, King Herod “was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him.” The reason they were both disturbed was because of money.

The Pharisees rejected Jesus because they didn't want to give up their Roman money.

(James 5:1-6) Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days.....You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

Once you understand the Pharisees relationship to Roman money and wealth, it will be easier to understand the mark of the beast.

Danoh

If I'm wrong about Israel's prophetic clock being stopped in Mid-Acts and Luke 19:44, then just show me how I'm wrong?

So far not one of you Darby followers has explained to me how Israel's clock being stopped can be reconciled with the events from 66AD - 70AD?

Exactly how Jerry would attempt to bait fellow MADS he would derogatorially refer to as Neo-MAD.

His was your exact same template, whether he ended up ignored for his obtuse, forever closed off nonsense...

Or whether his question was met with an answer he would only then turn red, his veins popping through his keyboard as he proclaimed "Wrong!" if it did not meet his neurosis...

Or whether he was called on his nonsense...

ALWAYS, his standard, pat, get back in there and attempt to bait them once more, was your same above template.

Do you even have an original thought, let alone; ploy of your own?