Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Big win tonight for Cruz. Huckabee drops out which will also help Cruz moving forward. Now we just need Carson to drop out and I think we really have a chance to knock off liberal Trump for the nomination.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Big win tonight for Cruz. Huckabee drops out which will also help Cruz moving forward. Now we just need Carson to drop out and I think we really have a chance to knock off liberal Trump for the nomination.

I think conservative Ted Cruz is the best choice

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yep.

Everyone knew it would be Rubio and Cruz all along.

Those crazy racist Republicans.....two Latinos as their final two candidates, while the Democrats have two really old white people for theirs.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Woo! Woo! :banana:

Krsto

People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.

Exactly why Sanders might just win.

Krsto

Well...

I guess Donald Trump didn't WIN BIG! in Iowa tonight. :)

The pundits said a large turnout would help Trump. The bigger, the better. This was a HUGE turnout, mainly by people who didn't want Trump. 76% of this huge crowd the likes have never been seen at Iowa caucuses - voted against Trump.

gcthomas

http://ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm

Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion
I support a woman’s right to choose, but I am uncomfortable with the procedures. When Tim Russert asked me on Meet the Press if I would ban partial-birth abortion, my pro-choice instincts led me to say no. After the show, I consulted two doctors I respect and, upon learning more about this procedure, I have concluded that I would support a ban.
Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p. 31-32 , Jul 2, 2000

The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 has been on the federal books for some time and has been upheld in the Supreme Court. Did he mean to say he opposed late term abortions?

journey

My first choice was Cruz, and my second choice was Rubio, so I'm happy. I consider Trump to be a Democrat, and I don't want a Democrat to be elected as POTUS. On to New Hampshire. Cruz is a good man and a Christian, so I hope that Christians support him.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder what chrys is going to do when Trump wins the Republican nomination. :think:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Universal healthcare will decide this election as it has decided the last 2...I've been saying it for 8 years.

I gave you the example of no less a conservative [I was about to say plutocrat] than Winston Churchill who was so desperate to win in 1950 that he pledged to implement Labour's National Health Service....why can't Americans sense the mood?

4 years ago Romney stood up in Ohio and pledged to scrap Obamacare and a great groan went up, I knew he would lose.