Jesus is God !

keypurr

Where does it say that the milths is the spiritual son of God?

Where does it say that he is not?

You can find info on it in Heb 1, Col 1, Phil 2.

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Christ is the image of God, not God.

Christ is the Son of God, not God.

Jesus was anointed with the WORD, and the WORD spoke through him.

The WORD (Logos, Spirit Son) is the begotten Son of God, not Jesus.

The WORD came down from heave and is the Son of Man.

Read the notes in the AENT that you have.

jaybird

I'll explain it to you again.

I said Jesus was led in the desert to be tempted.

That is when he was tempted.

Marhig argued against that.

Now what is your problem?

Jesus being tempted, going in the desert, being lead, neither of these points ever had anything to do with anything. why do you keep bringing these up? should i bring up my cousin jimmy joe and how he is the best duck hunter in the county? why not.

God's Truth

Jesus being tempted, going in the desert, being lead, neither of these points ever had anything to do with anything. why do you keep bringing these up? should i bring up my cousin jimmy joe and how he is the best duck hunter in the county? why not.

It is what marhig and I were talking about. If you want to talk about something else then you need to clarify.

jaybird

It is what marhig and I were talking about. If you want to talk about something else then you need to clarify.

again, what you guys were talking about has nothing to do with what i had originally brought up on this. you know this which is why you keep dodging and taking this wayyyyyyy out on another planet. you do this every time, every time one of your arguments get blown up its as if you your self blow a gasket and start going off on these random rants that makes no sense to anyone but you.

God's Truth

again, what you guys were talking about has nothing to do with what i had originally brought up on this. you know this which is why you keep dodging and taking this wayyyyyyy out on another planet. you do this every time, every time one of your arguments get blown up its as if you your self blow a gasket and start going off on these random rants that makes no sense to anyone but you.

Anyone who can see can see you are dishonest. Here is another post from you and you still don't explain what you want to discuss about the Bible.