Must read on Obama's illegal surveillance of Trump

musterion

President Trump now owns the records of the United States of America. One thing he and his Attorney General (former Senator Sessions) can get their hands on are these affidavits to the FISA Court. If they are as damning as some believe they must be, then Team Obama is going to be in serious trouble.

Remember, back when this all started no one believed Trump would win and be given the keys to all the evidence lockers. Which is why one has to ask why did Team Obama double down in January and push the laws even further?[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Whichever side you're on, or think you're on, read the whole thing.

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/21934

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Whichever side you're on, or think you're on, read the whole thing.

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/21934

I'm on the side of wanting to know the truth.

Did authorized wiretapping by a FISC court order show that Donald Trump and associates had ties with Russia that would not only have influenced the Presidential election, but influence US foreign policy towards Russia under the Trump administration?

musterion

Since you didn't read the article,

FISA can only be used for “foreign intelligence information.” … The only “foreign intelligence information” allowed as a basis for surveillance is information necessary to protect the United States against actual or potential “grave” “hostile” attack, war-like sabotage or international terror. Second, it can only be used to eavesdrop on conversations where the parties to the conversation are a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power. An agent of a foreign power cannot be a United States person unless they are knowingly involved in criminal espionage. No warrant is allowed on that person unless a FISA court finds probable cause the United States person is knowingly engaged in criminal espionage. Even then, if it involves a United States person, special steps must be taken to “minimize the acquisition and retention, and prohibit the dissemination, of non publicly available information concerning un-consenting United States persons.”

This is the crux of Obama’s legal trouble. In order to legally capture information about members of the Trump Campaign (one of which was a sitting Senator), then retain it and distribute it, the reason would have to border on high crimes and treason – not “discussions” or “hacking” or “business transactions”. Even coordinating national policies and treaties with foreign leaders would not rise to the level of urgency required to invoke these intelligence resources.

To summarize, it is Team Obama’s collection, retention and distribution of information protected by the US Constitution that constitute the high crimes here, specifically when it pertains to members of Trump’s campaign, emphasized here:

This includes procedures that require they never identify the person, or the conversation, being surveilled, to the public where that information is not evidence of a particular crime.

Since the Fake News media has been reporting these very same details to the public, and citing current and former Obama administration sources, it is not debatable on whether laws were broken. They were.

If the prior admin misrepresented anything to FISA, and/or leaked any of what was learned to the media, people can and should be prosecuted.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarriro

Did authorized wiretapping by a FISC court order show that Donald Trump and associates had ties with Russia that would not only have influenced the Presidential election, but influence US foreign policy towards Russia under the Trump administration?

Since you didn't read the article,

I read the article, which didn't address my above post.

If the prior admin misrepresented anything to FISA, and/or leaked any of what was learned to the media, people can and should be prosecuted.

Cool, if the truth comes out about Donald Trump's close ties to Russia and how they very well might have influenced the Presidential election and would greatly benefit with a Trump Presidency, not only will Donald Trump be impeached, but B. Hussein Obama could be prosecuted for misuse of power in regards to the FISC/FISA court order.

Now back to Donald Trump's (and much of his administration's) close ties to Russia:

Do the American people have a right to know the truth?

PyramidHead

I'm fairly sure it's either something he read on Breitbart and accepted as fact because they're one of the only not "fake news" sources to him, or he just dropped it as a smoke bomb for the media to gobble up like they reliably do and fixate on that after he got super mad about the Sessions recusal. I doubt there's any validity to his statement. The article seems to just accept what Trump says as fact, whereas actual reality deems most of what Trump espouses as half truths or outright lies.

musterion

Because, idiot, we're apparently forbidden by statute from knowing.

Cool, if the truth comes out about Donald Trump's close ties to Russia and how they very well might have influenced the Presidential election and would greatly benefit with a Trump Presidency, not only will Donald Trump be impeached, but B. Hussein Obama could be prosecuted for misuse of power in regards to the FISC/FISA court order.

Yes, IF the court wasn't misled.

And if it turns out Trump is clean, Obama can still be prosecuted. Seeing how this works yet?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior, aka "idiot"

Because, idiot, we're apparently forbidden by statute from knowing.

Then based on the information from the authorized wiretap, perhaps a special prosecutor could be appointed so that the American people would know if Donald the Degenerate did indeed have contact with the Russians and what influence if any they had on the election and any future foreign policy.

Quote: Originally posted by aCulureWarrior, aka "idiot"

Yes.

And if it turns out Trump is clean, Obama can still be prosecuted. Seeing how this works yet?

One would think that the filthy Libertarian leaning Degenerate in Chief would want the truth to come out so that he doesn't spend his time in the White House with this suspicion lingering over his head.

But as we've seen with Donald Trump failing to release his tax returns, honesty isn't something that Donald Trump seems to value....

which could change very soon.

Senate investigation into Russia may force release of Trump’s tax returns

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-tax-returns-russia-investigation-susan-collins/

musterion

Then based on the information from the authorized wiretap...

You are as incredibly stupid as your reputation makes out. If Obama did not follow every single rule before and after getting the wiretap, he's prosecutable and even genuine evidence against Trump would be potentially inadmissible. Since the media got this very info from within Obama's camp, we already know Obama broke that law.

Even slower: it is not Trump's head on the block here. Never was.

It's Obama's.

PyramidHead

Comey seems pretty adamant that Trump's wiretapping statements are false. It seems to be more deflection, when things are shaky for the Trump team Obama or Hillary is always brought up. I haven't seen any proof to these claims at all.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior, aka "idiot", aka "stupid"
Then based on the information from the authorized wiretap, perhaps a special prosecutor could be appointed so that the American people would know if Donald the Degenerate did indeed have contact with the Russians and what influence if any they had on the election and any future foreign policy.

One would think that the filthy Libertarian leaning Degenerate in Chief would want the truth to come out so that he doesn't spend his time in the White House with this suspicion lingering over his head.

But as we've seen with Donald Trump failing to release his tax returns, honesty isn't something that Donald Trump seems to value....

which could change very soon.

Senate investigation into Russia may force release of Trump’s tax returns

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trum...susan-collins/

You are as incredibly stupid as your reputation makes out. If Obama did not follow every single rule before and after getting the wiretap, he's prosecutable and even genuine evidence against Trump would be potentially inadmissible. Since the media got this very info from within Obama's camp, we already know Obama broke that law.

Even slower: it is not Trump's head on the block here. Never was.

It's Obama's.

So the truth isn't what's important here, it's whether Trump's predecessor used illegal means to gather that truth? (it appears that part of the truth is wanted by musterion, but not all of it).

Again: One would think that if the filthy Libertarian leaning degenerate had nothing to hide he would want the truth to come out as to whether his close ties to Russia influenced the Presidential election and hence future foreign policy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b6c1998b7a0_story.html?utm_term=.b5b65b278f66

For Trump, Three Decades of Chasing Deals in Russia
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/16/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-business.html

Inside [Secretary of State] Rex Tillerson’s long romance with Russia
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-romance-with-russia/?utm_term=.ca7e9ac41d0c

Etc. etc. etc.

pondsbb

It was stated somewhere that the FISA warrant disclosed nothing. Just a weird computer sending spam to some Russian bank. I can't remember where I read, or heard that.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

musterion

Robert Barnes at LawNewz also explores the idea of the FISA court approving a warrant that was submitted without Trump’s name but “which Obama then misused to spy on Trump and many connected to Trump.” He suggests the most serious legal jeopardy that might be facing the people involved in such an effort would be perjury for lying to the FISA court and the dissemination of collected intelligence that should have been kept tightly classified. Instead, he cites reports that Obama acted to reduce the restrictions on sharing this information and to preserve material that should have been destroyed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/05/trump-ends-innuendo-game-dealing/

The Left has screwed itself big time on this one. They made the wrong POTUS angry. Trump is not W. Trump has called their bluff and they got nothing. If he goes for the throat on this - and he probably will - someone (several someones) way high up in the Democrat food chain will go to prison. This may end up the biggest political scandal in U.S. history and the Left will have brought it on themselves.

Next, watch for potential material witnesses to start taking sudden falls out of tall buildings, getting shot in the back on the street, committing unexpected "murder-suicides" and taking one way trips to Ft. Marcy Park.

musterion

Last Sunday morning, NBC.

CHUCK TODD: Let me start with the president’s tweets yesterday this idea that maybe President Obama ordered an illegal wiretap of his offices. If something like that happened, would this be something you would be aware of?

CLAPPER: I would certainly hope so. Obviously, I’m not — I can’t speak officially anymore, but I will say that for the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, was there no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time or as a candidate or against his campaign. I can’t speak for other title 3-authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity.

TODD: I was just going to say, if the FBI, for instance, had a FISA court order of some sort for surveillance, would that be information you would know or not know?

CLAPPER: Yes.

TODD: You would be told this?

CLAPPER: I would know this.

TODD: If there was a FISA court order on something like this.

CLAPPER: Something like this, absolutely.

TODD: And at this point you can’t confirm or deny whether that exists?

CLAPPER: I can deny it.

TODD: There is no FISA court order.

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: Of anything at Trump Tower.

CLAPPER: No.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

musterion

Trump has called for a congressional investigation, but what this really needs is a special prosecutor, someone from outside the politically tainted Justice Department, to look into the political abuse of surveillance laws by the Obama administration. Maybe, upon investigation, it will turn out that nothing improper happened — that this is a lot of smoke, but that there’s no fire. But we can’t know without an investigation, and if there really were political abuses of the Justice Department and the intelligence surveillance process, those guilty should not simply be exposed but go to jail. Such abuse strikes at democracy itself.

Note that FISA surveillance is severely limited and requires information from surveillance to be kept very secret or, if not relevant, deleted. If those limits were exceeded, if Obama officials lied to the court, or if the information was — as it appears to have been — excessively shared within the government, or leaked to outsiders, those are all serious crimes, as First Amendment attorney Robert Barnes notes.

Watergate brought down a presidency, but if the worst suspicions here are borne out, we’re dealing with something worse. Hopefully not, but there’s no way to tell at this point. As The Washington Post has been saying lately, “Democracy dies in darkness.” Let’s shine some light on what the Obama administration was doing during this election.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...-fisa-tapping-glenn-reynolds-column/98779170/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/05/trump-ends-innuendo-game-dealing/

The Left has screwed itself big time on this one. They made the wrong POTUS angry. Trump is not W. Trump has called their bluff and they got nothing. If he goes for the throat on this - and he probably will - someone (several someones) way high up in the Democrat food chain will go to prison. This may end up the biggest political scandal in U.S. history and the Left will have brought it on themselves.

Next, watch for potential material witnesses to start taking sudden falls out of tall buildings, getting shot in the back on the street, committing unexpected "murder-suicides" and taking one way trips to Ft. Marcy Park.

Last Sunday morning, NBC.

Wow, it looks like Donald Trump and company will be going all out creating a smokescreen to cover up their ties with Russia.

Jerry Shugart

Yes, just like LBJ's west Texas suicide where suicide was ruled as the cause of a man's death even though he was shot five times from a bolt action rifle.