Not All Elect Will Repent, Will they?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A man is not saved because he believes in Christ, he believes in Christ because he is saved.

If you think you are so great or mighty, then Perseverance of the Saints will come off offensive to you just as it did the Romans in the first centuries.
Because it acknowledges what many of you quite frankly do not like to acknowledge- that eternal security isn't something you have control over, and grace isn't something one simply grabs like a pear from a tree.

You anti-Calvinists, with your ironically bloated sense of security, do not even understand why you don't like Calvinism- to say the least of Calvinism itself :wave2:

Samie

A man is not saved because he believes in Christ, he believes in Christ because he is saved.

If you think you are so great or mighty, then Perseverance of the Saints will come off offensive to you just as it did the Romans in the first centuries.
Because it acknowledges what many of you quite frankly do not like to acknowledge- that eternal security isn't something you have control over, and grace isn't something one simply grabs like a pear from a tree.

You anti-Calvinists, with your ironically bloated sense of security, do not even understand why you don't like Calvinism- to say the least of Calvinism itself :wave2:
Is that why you so much wanted Matt 8:11, 12 torn out from your Bible? What is in Matt 8:11, 12 you so hated?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is that why you so much wanted Matt 8:11, 12 torn out from your Bible? What is in Matt 8:11, 12 you so hated?

Torn out from the Bible? Or just that your interpretation is garbage?

You're just a troll, for real. All you have to offer is arbitrary nonsense and absurd insinuations.
One post from my ignore list- say something else that's retarded and it's happening :wave2:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.