White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

you mentioned his girlfriend

he's not gonna be able to get past that :idunno:

You mean the guy you've obsessively stalked on here for three years plus and got how many bans over it again? If anyone has a man crush going on it's you ya gormless crank...

Wow, do you set yourself up or what?

:rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because there's only one race - the human one.
You would make a poor witness when asked to describe the person that did something.

Bracketing people as superior in terms of skin colour is irrational and prejudiced.
I agree.

Look at your own country's history in how blacks were treat as inferior on that score and the enlightenment ensuing. I mean seriously, what valid claim am I supposed to be disputing and why would you think that nobody would really dispute such a claim to begin with?
Wait.
There's only one race - human.
So it wasn't black slaves and white masters.
It was human slaves and human masters.

Plus, you could always look up the history of the African people in Africa and their slave and master habits.
Or you could just stay in American history where blacks also had slaves.
So if both whites and blacks had slaves, then it's nothing more than human masters and human slaves (bringing up the color of either would be racist), and it cannot be considered superior or inferior to be either a master or a slave.
And if being a master or a slave has nothing to do with superiority, then what's the problem with being either? You are on equal standing --- superior wise.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Because there's only one race - the human one.

Until a liberal starts talking about race, then there's bunches :chuckle:

Bracketing people as superior in terms of skin colour is irrational and prejudiced.

For one, according to what, exactly?

Ever acknowledged the looming elephant hombre?
That your claim literally has no scientific or historical backing at all :idunno:

I believe races all have their strengths and blunders, and is far more evidenced than your fairy tale platitude.

Arthur Brain

You would make a poor witness when asked to describe the person that did something.

Would depend on what I'd seen and what I'd been asked to describe. If it were skin colour then no problem. We're all still the same race no matter what.

How can you if you class the 'white race' as the superior one on Earth and then claim that nobody really disputes that?

Wait.
There's only one race - human.
So it wasn't black slaves and white masters.
It was human slaves and human masters.

And just humans made to sit at the back of the bus, right?

Plus, you could always look up the history of the African people in Africa and their slave and master habits.
Or you could just stay in American history where blacks also had slaves.
So if both whites and blacks had slaves, then it's nothing more than human masters and human slaves (bringing up the color of either would be racist), and it cannot be considered superior or inferior to be either a master or a slave.
And if being a master or a slave has nothing to do with superiority, then what's the problem with being either? You are on equal standing --- superior wise.

The human race is diverse, both ethnically and culturally. I'm not the one arguing that skin colour or creed determines an inherent superiority as it's asinine to think so no matter where that ignorance emanates from. I see people as people, not as black or white etc and celebrate the diversity of life. The fact remains though that prejudice caused 'black' people to be treat as scum and inferior and by those who identified as 'white' instead of human. You surely don't need a history lesson on the deep south do you?

Arthur Brain

Until a liberal starts talking about race, then there's bunches :chuckle:

For one, according to what, exactly?

Ever acknowledged the looming elephant hombre?
That your claim literally has no scientific or historical backing at all :idunno:

I believe races all have their strengths and blunders, and is far more evidenced than your fairy tale platitude.

Hombre, I could care less what you believe. The ramblings of a guy who bemoans women having a voice in society mean squat to me. So save your time and blather on to someone else who might bother with your tedious and oh so boring crap...

:e4e:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The ramblings of a guy who bemoans women having a voice in society mean squat to me.

I don't mind them having a voice. I mind people like yourself denying reality in favor of believing a bunch of lies- that's the commonality with you all on all of these subjects :wave2:

Arthur Brain

I don't mind them having a voice. I mind people like yourself denying reality in favor of believing a bunch of lies- that's the commonality with you all on all of these subjects :wave2:

Careful dude, you're in danger of contracting 'Oslo syndrome' or something...

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
High IQ and antisemitism are very well correlated,
Let's look at the clearer picture. I give you Woodrow Wilson.
Born in Virginia.
Reared in Augusta, Georgia and Columbia, South Carolina.
Earned his doctorate in political science at Johns Hopkins University.
President of Princeton University.
Governor of New Jersey.
President of the United States.
Racist.

Now one of those descriptions is out of chronological order. When you understand which it is and where it fits you'll understand the want of causality between intellectualism and racism, and the tragic role of environment in stunting our humanity.

Or, smart people can believe any number of very irrational things, but when they do it is never the product of a vigorous intellectual consideration. You can't think your way into a racist mindset, only out of it, because it is irrational in premise and ignorant in its conclusion.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Careful dude, you're in danger of contracting 'Oslo syndrome' or something...

:plain:

Stockholm Syndrome symptoms:

-Empathy toward the abuser
-Negativity toward those who do not empathize the same
-Supporting their abuser's reasons and actions

Seems pretty concrete to me- you all have it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Let's look at the clearer picture. I give you Woodrow Wilson.
Born in Virginia.
Reared in Augusta, Georgia and Columbia, South Carolina.
Earned his doctorate in political science at Johns Hopkins University.
President of Princeton University.
Governor of New Jersey.
President of the United States.
Racist.

Now one of those descriptions is out of chronological order. When you understand which it is and where it fits you'll understand the want of causality between intellectualism and racism, and the tragic role of environment in stunting our humanity.

Or, smart people can believe any number of very irrational things, but when they do it is never the product of a vigorous intellectual consideration. You can't think your way into a racist mindset, only out of it, because it is irrational in premise and ignorant in its conclusion.

There's only one reason why these sort of arguments exist only in places like Mensa, which I previously posted:

Also
It is an historical fact that societies prosper far better without a multicultural agenda. Such an agenda has been the current detriment on society, you don't see any country in the 2nd World laboring under it, and they are currently rising why we've been failing.

But
Put your tin foil hat on if you think Brexit and the Trump election was out of some white nationalist uprising- it was out of them desiring to free themselves from the stigma you all lay on white people.

It's just like liberals to make EVERYTHING racist. Or sexist. Or whatever- it's no surprise that this election was met with the same old bag.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What's the solution, more "White Lives Matter" threads?

Nope, its called black men stepping up and following Christ and leading their families.

Who should their role model be?

DonaldTrumpThreeWives-ADING.jpg

http://www.adingdong.com/images/DonaldTrumpThreeWives-ADING.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You went silent in your defense of the racist/Jew hating Alt Right movement after this post:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4929477&viewfull=1#post4929477

Then you really should return to the thread and set the record straight (the record showing that the founders of the Alt Right movement are hardcore racists and Jew haters and that those who identify with that movement are as well).

A white nationalist coined the term 'Alt Right' to describe something already occurring among whites in response to so-called conservatives defending people that are hostile to them.

I've already spoken on that. What you all do here is the same you all do with anything else, which is something I've also brought up- you try to make any and everything that does not conform to your bias as racist, sexist, bigoted, anon anon.

It's unsurprising- people already saw it coming and are prepared, by extension, to call you out on it. Sitting there repeating the same old thing only got you Brexit and a Right takeover of the White House.
So, find a new narrative :wave2:

You should really return to the thread and set the record straight that the Alt Right isn't made up of a bunch of Jew hating, white supremacist inbreds; the 200-300 people that follow the thread daily need to know the truth, and by golly gee, you're the one to tell them.

When can I expect you back?