But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

Jesus came to do-away-with the ten commandments which killeth and which are the devil

Jesus came to do-away-with the ten commandments which killeth and which are the devil

Jesus came to do-away-with the ten commandments which killeth and which are the devil and replace it with transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit, while soweth-ing to Spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The ten commandments are the devil which killeth.

It is a most Antichrist act is to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the slightest manner).

Worse than the above is to claim and promote that recognizing, esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments is a Christian thing.

Jesus will have (extract) vengeance for both of these acts.

Gurucam

Jesus tasted death by borning into a Jewish home that was under the ten commandments

Jesus tasted death by borning into a Jewish home that was under the ten commandments

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

How did Jesus taste death? Jesus tasted death by being born into a Jewish home that was under the ten commandments (. . . and the ten commandments killeth)

Jesus was born a child of the flesh, under the ten commandments:

Romans: 1 KJV N.T.
3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Jesus died spiritually because he was born under the ten commandments which killeth. This was deliberate, so that he can taste death (spiritual death) and revive from this death and provide the path for this transformation:

The ten commandments (as exemplified by the 'thou shall not covet' commandment) killeth:

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The word 'death' and 'died' in the above different revelations ties in, support and clarify the literal message in all these revelations.

Jesus came to taste spiritual death that was caused by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments. He came to experience this, so as to do-away-with the ten commandments which killeth and which are the devil and replace it with transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit, while soweth-ing to Spirit in perfect harmony.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit is the new covenant. This is Christianity.

To deny the above while you live is to earn the wrath of Jesus, which you will experience, in the spirit realm, in Jesus' kingdom, when you physically die:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

John 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus is 'the Lord, 'seated' on his throne in spirit heaven, clad only in his spirit body. The physical realm of earth was not his kingdom. He was weak here. However he is very powerful in the spirit realm. Jesus judges and dispatches everyone to either heaven or hell) in the spirit realm after they physically dies.

Jesus' judgment and dispatching are based on whether
1. one transgressed the ten commandments and served one's spirit while one soweth to Spirit. These people please Jesus and are delivered to heaven. or
2. one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and so soweth to flesh. These people invariably sin and fall short of the glory of God and are delivered into the earth, in hell, with Satan,

The instructions (with respect to the new covenant) were two fold and very clear. One must transgress the ten commandments and serve one's own spirit while one soweth to Spirit:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus was born a 'child of the flesh', under the ten commandments

Jesus was born a 'child of the flesh', under the ten commandments

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

How did Jesus taste death? Jesus tasted death by being born into a Jewish home that was under the ten commandments. The ten commandments are the devil. The ten commandments killeth (spiritual awareness)

Jesus was born a child of the flesh, under the ten commandments:

Romans: 1 KJV N.T.
3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Jesus was born under the ten commandments according to flesh. He was born a fruit onto death (a child of the flesh) and not a fruit onto God (a child of God). This is what happens when one is born under the ten commandments:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

To be born under the 'thou shall not covet commandment' is to be a fruit onto death, i.e. a child of the flesh. To remain under and esteem, use, invoke and promote this commandment is to bring forth only fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh).

Jesus was deliberate born under the ten commandments so that he could taste/experience spiritual death and rise from it . . . which he did and lived to reveal the path.

Jesus was born a Jews. He was born a child of the flesh under the ten commandments. However this was his only similarity with Jews. Jesus did not remain a Jew. He ceased being a Jew and became a Christian (i.e. one 'in Christ').

Jesus made this transformation by becoming 'converted'. That is he cease being 'the dead'/child of the flesh and become aware of/awakened to his own spirit.

Then he created a new spirit for himself. This Spirit conformed to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This Spirit led Jesus to be 'in Christ'.

Then after his physical death and rise to spirit heaven, clad only in this Spirit, Jesus became the Lord in heaven. There he 'sits' on his throne of glory, ready willing and able to make intercession for those who want to come onto 'Christ'.

Those who want to be Christians (i.e. in Christ) must seek out this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession within each of their own hearts/spirits. And be led, unconditionally, into all of their own works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, even if each of them have to routinely or otherwise, transgress the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Everyone has a natural/physical body and a spirit body.

One whose physical body is dead, is described as 'sleeping' by Jesus.

One who is dead to his spirit body is described 'the dead', by Jesus.

'The dead' means dead to one's own spirit. Such a one does not have the 'eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and the heart to understand.

'The dead' is one whose heart/spirit is waxed gross/covered over.

'The dead' are not given to know or get, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Also 'the dead' are not given by God to follow Jesus.

'The dead' are held under the ten commandments and parables until they become awakened to/aware of, their own spirits. This is to be converted. Then they naturally and spontaneously throw out the ten commandments and parables and also transgress these so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with soweth-ing to Spirit.

Gurucam

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. That is 'the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones' (i.e. the ten commandments) is done-away-with where the Spirit of Jesus is present.

The Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

The 'ministration of death, written and engraven in stones' are the ten commandments. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They killeth.

The 'ministration of death, written and engraven in stones' are the ten commandments which were glorious. However their glory are done-away-with. They are replaced by the Spirit of Jesus:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Many will be dispatched to places that suit their Antichrist, spiritual dead-ness.

Many will be dispatched to places that suit their Antichrist, spiritual dead-ness.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. That is 'the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones' (i.e. the ten commandments) is done-away-with where the Spirit of Jesus is present.

The Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

The ten commandments prevailed and ruled on the surface of earth for the past 2000 odd years because the Spirit of Jesus was weak on the surface of earth. Recently the Spirit of Jesus strengthened on the surface of earth because of recent realignment of the heavenly bodies.

The heavenly bodies (planets, moons, sun, etc) are the holy angels who can empower and strengthen or dis-empower and weaken, the Spirit of Jesus, on the surface of earth. Outside the surface of earth, the Spirit was and continue to be very powerful.

Jesus can come to rule on earth only by being empowered and accompanied by heavenly bodies/angels, who are the heavenly bodies:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Recently the Spirit of Jesus strengthened on the surface of earth because of recent realignment of the heavenly bodies.

Now the ten commandments (the devil) can no longer prevail and rule on the surface of earth. The ten commandments are done away. Now the Spirit of Jesus will prevail and rule on the surface of earth.

Hebrews; 2 KJV N.T.

"The ministration of death, written and engraven in stones", is the ten commandments. And the power of death is the devil. The ten commandments are the devil.

When the ten commandments were introduced, 'I died'. And the ten commandments that were ordained to life, I found to be unto death. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They killeth. The ten commandments are the devil.

The empowerment of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface has come to banish and is banishing the devil, which are the ten commandments, from the surface of earth:

The new prevailing and ruling reality on the surface of earth is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit while one soweth to Spirit. This is the idea of Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Those who are not relevant to the above new ruling reality on the surface of earth, will be dispatched to an alternative place that is more fitting to their spiritual unawareness and Antichrist, pro-Mosaic/ten commandments nature.

The above describes a concept/technique in Quantum Mechanics. The above describes teleportation, out of the surface of earth, to hell inside the earth with Satan through black hole portals, according to one's own entanglement.

To be entangled with the ten commandments is to be entangled with spiritual death, sin, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan. This is to belong to another dimension that is hell inside the earth, with Satan. This is to not (or no longer) belong to the surface of earth, now that the Spirit of Jesus rules here and is creating and sustaining God's kingdom of heaven here, (i.e. on the surface of earth).

. . . the age which permitted O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people to stay on the surface of earth is totally done away with.

Please take notice.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The surface of earth has entered a new age. New ideas (as in the New Testament) and new people are being empowered.

The old age and its ideas (as in the Old Testament) and old rulers are dying to give way to the new.

The surface of earth can no longer support both O.T. and N.T. ideas and people.

If one does not adapt, one will be dispatched to elsewhere, while one is clad in one's physical body.

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

The above sword is being applied to separate O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people from N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian people.

Do not be fooled about the above fact.

Please read and re-read post # 106 above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The above describes a concept/technique in Quantum Mechanics. The above describes teleportation, out of the surface of earth, to hell inside the earth with Satan through black hole portals, according to one's own entanglement.

To be entangled with the ten commandments is to be entangled with spiritual death, sin, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan. This is to belong to another dimension that is hell inside the earth, with Satan. This is to not (or no longer) belong to the surface of earth, now that the Spirit of Jesus rules here and is creating and sustaining God's kingdom of heaven here, (i.e. on the surface of earth).

The above separation is done spiritually, i.e. through the techniques of Quantum Mechanics. The age is spiritual.

Up to recently the age was physical and separation was done through physical means. This included the idea and use of Noah's ark and hiding/holding out in some safe place, etc.. This is no longer possible.

No underground bunkers, huge ocean going ships and/or airborne vehicles, will counter or avoid this separation.

One who need to be dispatched to elsewhere, will be accessed everywhere and any where.

No past skills and/or technologies (of our 'modern' scientists) will help anyone.

The billion strong tradition Christians are (as usual) deceived by false prophets into believing that those who are teleported out of here are destine for heaven.

Fact is, children of God, like Isaac, are destine to inherit the surface of earth in the fullness of time when God's kingdom of heaven come to earth . . . without children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

This fullness of time is at hand.

Children of God are N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian people.

Children of the flesh are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/spiritually dead people.

Authentic Christians are a few. They are the chosen few.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Billions are anchored on the O.T. and/or the N.T.. These people are seriously jeopardized in this separation. Are you guys catching on?

Billions who comprise, traditional Christians, Jews and 'law' Moslem are anchored on the O.T.. According to the Holy KJV N.T. they are all seriously jeopardized, under the Jesus' sword of separation. None of them are Christians. None of them are among the chosen few:

Galatians 5:18King James Version (KJV)
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

This separation cannot be stopped. One's salvation and deliverance to the heaven on earth, on the surface of earth, is anchored on only: getting relevant to and on board with, the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian reality that is now governing on the surface of earth.

To argue for the justification of the ten commandments, at this time, is to seek death through your misguided and uninformed belief. This is also Antichrist.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Billions of traditional Christians, Jews and 'law' Moslem are anchored on the O.T..

Billions of traditional Christians, Jews and 'law' Moslem are anchored on the O.T..

Billions who comprise, traditional Christians, Jews and 'law' Moslem are anchored on the O.T..

According to the Holy KJV N.T. they are all seriously jeopardized, under Jesus' sword of separation. None of them are Christians. None of them are among the chosen few:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Separation is according to:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The above defines the bases of Jesus sword of separation. Separation is between those who transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. the new spirit and Spirit covenant) and those who remained under the old flesh covenant and continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandment.

The former is to serve one's spirit while one soweth to Spirit. This is to heaven bound.

The latter is to soweth to flesh while discerning wisdom in, esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments which killeth. This is to be hell bound.

Separation results in dispatch to:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

Gurucam

No one can or must deny CherubRam his right to hold, use and promote his own ideas.

However all others must be very careful about who they choose to teach them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The second and final great separation, judgment and dispatching to hell.

The second and final great separation, judgment and dispatching to hell.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The judgment, separation and dispatching to either heaven or hell as revealed in the Holy KJV N.T. and posted on post # 109 above, occurs perpetually in the spirit realm.

Everyone among those who recognizes, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the O.T. and the N.T. (even in the slightest manner) goes through this judgment, separation and dispatch to either heaven or hell when they physical die. This is where Jesus has his vengeance:

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jesus' kingdom is in the spirit realm. He is absolutely powerful in that realm. All people go there when they physically die, to be judged, separated and dispatched either to heaven or hell.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

Those of you who think and believe that the Jews are special to Jesus need to have a serious second though on that idea.

God's kingdom of heaven have always existed in the spirit realm. Also hell have also existed in another dimension where some people are dispatched too.

Also for past millenniums, the surface of earth was hospitable to both heaven and hell.

This meant that both: those who transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve their own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit (i.e. the haven bound) . . . and those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (the hell bound) were permitted on the surface of earth.

However there was a promise that the surface of earth will eventually cease being hospitable to O.T./hell bound people and be hospitable to only N.T./heaven bound people:

Matthew: 6 KJV N.T.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

It is dentine that in the fullness of time, God's will will be done on the surface of earth as it is done in spirit heaven. This is the promise that God's kingdom of heaven will come to earth.

Then only children of God (N.T./Christian people, like Isaac) will inherit the surface of earth without children of the flesh (O.T./ten commandments people, like Ishmael)

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

When the above happens those who discern wisdom in, esteem. use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandment will be removed from the surface while they live on earth (in their 'live' physical bodies). This is because those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandment are 'the dead', who invariably accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in hell:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Therefore the above is a second and final great separation, judgment and dispatching to hell for those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandment. And this will not occur when they physically dies but while they are physically alive. This will occur in the twinkling of an eye.

Then the surface of earth will be without any of 'the dead'. That is, the surface of earth will be without any O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. Only N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian people will be left on the surface of earth. Jesus would have applied his final sword of separation.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

We are at that fullness of time.

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

I am,

Yours, in total divine service.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Jews are not special to Jesus

The Jews are not special to Jesus

Jesus' kingdom is in the spirit realm. He is absolutely powerful in that realm. All people go there when they physically die, to be judged, separated and dispatched either to heaven or hell.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Those of you who think and believe that the Jews are special to Jesus need to have a serious second though on that idea.

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

It seems clear that the Jews (who seemed to have included Peter and Co. and others) were the main false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who misled billions of unsuspecting aspiring Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who judges the Jews and other tribes and on what basis and how?

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Gurucam

The above says the following:

Humans can serve their own flesh or serve their own spirit. There are two options. No one can serve two masters:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God (spirit and Spirit) and mammon (flesh).

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

When people are 'in the flesh' they are held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and they bring forth only fruits onto death. These cannot inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They bring forth the wrong fruits.

However when humans become awakened to/aware of, their own hearts/spirits they can and must drop and transgress the thou shall not covet commandments so as to serve in the newness of their own spirits/hearts. The they bring forth only fruits onto God and are inline to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They bring forth the right fruits:

Matthew: 21 King James Version (KJV)
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment killeth (i.e. it makes one 'the dead' who cannot follow Jesus). Not only are the dead not given to follow Jesus, those who follow Jesus are instructed to let the dead bury their dead':

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

One who discern wisdom in, esteem, uses, invokes and/or promote the thou shall not covet commandment is or becomes, 'the dead':

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

1. The first kind of people: One who discern wisdom in, esteem, uses, invokes and/or promote the thou shall not covet commandment brings forth fruits onto death (these include children of the flesh, like Ishmael).

These people inevitably sin, fall short of the glory of God. When they and their off springs die physically, they stay with their dead physical bodies and are buried inside the earth, in hell with satan:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

2. the other kind of people: On the other hand, one who is awakened to/aware of his own spirit body is not in the flesh is no longer in 'the flesh'. When such a one transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve his own spirit he bring forth only fruits onto God (these include children of God, like Isaac).

These are the chosen few. Only these are Christians. When these people and their off springs die, they all rise out their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then in three days they rise, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven. These people differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that he is lord of all):

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father

That is, in three days Christians (the chosen few) go directly to the mansion in God's house which Jesus when to prepare for them.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The above defines the bases of Jesus sword of separation. Separation is between those who transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. the new spirit and Spirit covenant) and those who remained under the old flesh covenant and continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandment.

1. The former is to transgress the thou shall not covet commandments so as to serve one's spirit while one soweth to Spirit. This is to be heaven bound. This is the second convent: "Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all" Christians are born under this covenant. Isaac and his generations are born under this covenant.

2. The latter is to soweth to flesh while discerning wisdom in, esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments which killeth. This is to be hell bound. This is the first covenant: "the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children." All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are born under this covenant. Ishmael and his generations are born under this covenant.

The first one # 1. above, is linked to delivery to hell. The secondly one # 2. above, is linked to delivery to heaven.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father

Notice that those who are called to be Christians and are actual Christians are not under popes, pastors, bishops priests etc.

Those who are called to be Christians and are actual babes in Christ (i.e. the chosen few) are under tutors and governors. Adults in Christs are on their own.

Tutors and governors are totally different from popes, pastors, bishops priests etc..

Tutors and governors anchor and belong to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian/eternal life/delivery to heaven tradition.

Popes, pastors, bishops priests etc. anchor and belong to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/canons/flesh and blood/'the dead'/sin/delivery to hell tradition.

These define the two covenants that separates Abraham's generations and those who use the O.T. and the N.T.

Jesus came to make a separation between these two sets and types of people:

Gurucam

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Notice that, not only the chosen, but all those who are called to be Christians (i.e. all N.T. people) are justified to do the things that those O.T. people were not and are not, justified to do under ten commandments.

The called and chosen are those people who were 'the dead' (i.e. killeth under the thou shall not covet commandment) but have now become converted. To be converted is to awaken to or become aware of one's own heart/spirit.

The converted are not yet healed by Jesus. They have simply passed a first requirement. They have simply become awakened to/aware of their own hearts/spirits. They are simply qualified to be healed by Jesus. By ceasing to be the dead, by becoming spiritually aware, they have actualized their spirit faculties which enable them to be healed by Jesus.

Being healed by Jesus happens through one's own heart/spirit (not through one's flesh). One must be awaken to or become aware of one's own heart/spirit before one can move into the healing by Jesus step.

Healing by Jesus can be accomplished only by spiritually aware people (i.e. people whose heart/spirit are no longer waxed gross). This cannot be accomplished by 'the dead'. The dead are people whose heart/spirit are waxed grossed/covered over. 'The dead' include all who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which killeth (i.e. the ten commandments makes one 'the dead', i.e. the ten commandments makes one's heart/spirit waxed gross/covered over:

Healing by Jesus occurs when spiritually aware people
1. search their own hearts/spirit and discern the Spirit of Jesus within their own heart/spirit. And
2. by doing no 1 above, come to know precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. And
3. are led unconditionally into all their works by only and precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, and
4. do the above even if they have to transgress the ten commandments, canons and all other similar ideals and laws.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Healing by Jesus cannot be had by those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. These are the dead who are given to bury their dead. The ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one 'the dead', i.e. the ten commandments makes one's heart/spirit waxed gross/covered over:

The dead must become converted before they can follow Jesus and be healed by Jesus:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Until the dead are converted, they are held under the ten commandments which killeth, any way.

At any even if 'the dead' do not become converted in this life they do not deserve to enter and inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They deserve hell, inside the earth, with Satan . . . and so be it.

This is the message in Jesus' instruction: 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Only by following Jesus does one go to heaven.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

By following Moses ideas one goes to that other place.

Moses' mission was not to bring truth, grace, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, Christ and/or delivery to heaven.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

However have no doubt, Moses served his God given mission and he went to heaven. However those who got the ten commandments were not destine to go to heaven. They were not ready for that big step. Only when the first few of them were ready (had the necessary actualization) Jesus came on the scene (just 2000 odd years ago) to bring truth, grace, the mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven and Christ (for the first time) to those chosen few from among the masses of O.T. people.

Up to this day the N.T,/Jesus/spirit and Spirit/truth/grace/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven/Christ/Christianity/liberty, freedom, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments/entry to God's kingdom of heaven are only for (and benefited only) the chosen few from among the billions who in some way or the other use the O.T. and/or the N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The 'thou shall not covet' commandments was found to be unto death. It killeth.

The 'thou shall not covet' commandments was found to be unto death. It killeth.

Hope that you all are clear on the fact that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments which was ordained to life, was found to be unto death. It killeth. It made one 'the dead'.

"when the commandment (the thou shall not covet commandment) came, sin revived, and I died"

. . . the very sad and unfortunate part is, 'the dead' are not given by God to follow Jesus.

You are totally wasting your precious time by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the thou shall not covet commandments while foolishly and misguidedly believing that you are following Jesus. This is the purely freaky thing that a billion strong traditional Christians seem to be doing.

Is there any wonder why many are called and only a few chosen?

Gurucam

The converted are 'dead to' & 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet' commandment

The converted are 'dead to' & 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet' commandment

The converted are 'dead to' & 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet' commandment. It is done-away-with for them.

"when the commandment (the thou shall not covet commandment) came, sin revived, and I died"

A billion strong traditional Christians foolishly and erroneously believe that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment was or is an eternal law from God. They refuse to accept the revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. which says that the thou shall not covet commandments, came with Moses and that Moses gave that law and not God:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

A billion strong traditional Christians refuse to accept this revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. which says, that truth and grace came with Jesus Christ.

They refuse to believe that Moses lied by omission. Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the 'thou shall not covert' commandments to the Jews. He did not tell them that the thou shall not covet commandment was for temporal use and must eventually be done-away-with:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Indeed, the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is done-away-with for those who can serve in the newness of spirit. These are converted people. They are 'dead to' and 'delivered from', the thou shall not covet commandment. They are instructed to ignore and transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandment' so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

The 'converted' are 'dead to' and 'delivered from', the thou shall not covet' commandment.

The ministration of dead that were written in stone were meant to be temporarily glorious. They were to be done-away-with.

2 Corinthians: 3 kjv n.t.

Last edited:

Gurucam

This is how one ceases being Satan/a child of the flesh and becomes a child of God.

This is how one ceases being Satan/a child of the flesh and becomes a child of God.

1. Are you willing to continue to keep your spouse locked into a spiritless and loveless union with you by invoking the 'thou shall not covet' commandment?

This is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. This is to bring forth only fruits onto death (as your off springs) and this cannot and does not please Jesus or God.

This is also to esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not covet commandment and become and stay 'the dead'.

To do the above is to savor the things of man (and flesh and earth) and not the things of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit and heaven).

This to sacrifice/exchange your eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven, for a few short (i.e. 70 to 100 years) of physical comfort on the surface of earth and eventual delivery to hell (for eternity?).

If you do the above you soweth to flesh and reap corruption. You are Satan/achild of the flesh and not a child of God.

2. Are you wiling to ignore and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve your own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit?

Are you also willing to encourage your spouse to leave your marriage if your marriage is spiritless and loveless? In this circumstance, are you also willing to let you spouse freely, liberally and justly go to new mates that are according to the urging of his/her own spirit?

The above is how one serves spirit and soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

This is how one stop bringing forth fruits onto death as one's off-springs and instead bring forth only fruits onto God as one's off-springs. This pleases both Jesus and God.

If you do the above things then you are sacrificing your earthly temporal life and earthly comforts in exchange for an eternity in God's kingdom of heaven.

You are also savoring the things of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit) and not the things of man (flesh and earth things)

If you do the above you soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life. You are not Satan/a child of the flesh but a child of God.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Satan is any human who savor the things of man, instead of the things of God.

Peter was identified to be Satan because he was trying to have Jesus save His physical life instead of loosing/sacrificing His physical life so as to gain eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, as the Lord in heaven.

After being with Jesus for so long Peter had remained 'the dead'. Therefore he totally missed the Christian/'spirit and Spirit'/eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven, idea and concept. It was totally over his head' Peter remained a Jew. He did not cease being a Jew and became a Christian. He was not 'converted'. Indeed, he remained 'the dead'.

'The dead' are also called Satan. Peter was given a church befitting that satanic/'spiritually dead' status. As Satan/the dead, Peter was given a church for 'the dead'. The following describes Peter and defines his church:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The ten commandments (and canons, as added by Peter & Co)) are geared to serve, save, regulate and preserve one's physical life on earth. This is service to mammoth. The ten commandments and canons literally killeth spiritual life, which is basis of savoring the things of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things).

Peter's church is highly materialistic and earthly. That church killeth spiritual awareness in their charges. It does not save the spirit of many or any who come to them.

The sad fact is Peter's/Satanic/'the dead' influences and ideas were not limited to the Catholic church. These also reached well into the billion strong traditional Christians.

Peter & Co. were serious dooms to Christianity. There was and is nothing Christian about Peter and his church. However they seemed to have ruled over Christianity, as false prophets, for the past 2000 odd years.

Their rule has come to an end . . . they always were and continue to be, hell bound.

Paul was the vicar of Christ. Paul was unjustly ousted by Peter/Satan.

Now Jesus is as strong on the surface of earth, as he was and continue to be, in the spirit realm. Jesus' kingdom is now of this world. The following has changed:

John 18:36King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Peter & Co. will be teleported, through black hole portals, in the twinkling of an eye, to alternative, far less pleasant accommodations, in another dimension, that is totally befitting their entanglement. The fullness of time is at hand.

This is truth in the fullness of time. A confirmation that we are indeed, in the fullness of time.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The above describes a system of spiritual communication, between humans and Jesus, which transcends time and space. It operates between and through the spirit of converted people and the Spirit of Jesus.

This mode of communication has grown very powerful.

The above is now powerfully 'on line', through consciousness. The above is functioning very powerful in many parts of the surface of earth, among very many individuals.

Jesus is now very empowered on the surface of earth and He is here to stay and to rule.

All false Christians are endangered and will be teleported out of here. Billions who erroneously/misguidedly perceive that they are Christians and/or some how chosen, are seriously jeopardized.

All law based traditions are seriously in danger. Spirit based traditions are different.

Only authentic Christians will be chosen and they are a few.

The kingdom of God will be taken from O.T. and N.T. people and given to other nations who brought forth fruits onto God. There are billions in this O.T. and N.T. catchment. Only a few are authentic Christians who brought forth the correct fruit:

Matthew: 21 King James Version (KJV)
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Actual spirit based nations/traditions will have far greater yield of people being relevant to the rule of Jesus, on earth. These nation do not have a 'seen' connection to Jesus and Christianity. Their connection is 'not seen.

These other traditions and nations have nothing to do with the O.T. or the N.T.. However they are connected because their approach to life is essentially spiritual and Christian but not known or materially recognized to be Christian or called Christianity.

There will be great and grave surprises and disappointment on earth.

These surprises and disappointments have already stared.

The recent Brexit vote in Brittan and the recent U.S.A. Presidential elections and the serious disappointment of Ms. Clinton and Mr Obama testify to these unprecedented changes. Clearly the old are loosing their strangle hold. The Old is dying to give way to the New.

Last edited:

musterion

The life we now have flows down from Him, its fountain and source, into our souls. “Because I live, you will live also” John 14:19, are His own words to us. Our response is: “Christ – is our life” Col. 3:4. This is the great soul-delivering truth of God. He does not see us in our old nature any more. He is done with that and sees us only in the new life we have in Christ. And He has given us His Spirit to dwell in us, to develop His new life in us and to give us His power over sin.

So Christ is the answer to all of our struggles. We must stop trying to overcome the sinful tendencies of our old nature in our own strength and begin to let Him work in us that deliverance and victory over sin we so much long for. Likewise, we have no power to produce fruit, even though in our new nature we long to do so. What relief from our misery when we come to the end of ourselves and begin to trust Him. When we realize our powerlessness and look to the Lord, He gives victory over sin and produces fruit that brings joy and peace.