“diversity is more important than your security.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Indeed she did.

Thank you, Anna, for adding clarity and reality back into this thread.

Isn't it interesting how not a one of these little men have a problem with the photoshop or the sexually violent comments made by the conservatives at American Thinker? What a bunch of neanderthals.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isn't it interesting how not a one of these little men have a problem with the photoshop or the sexually violent comments made by the conservatives at American Thinker? What a bunch of neanderthals.

Interesting, though not surprising.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

50b52c5bf0d33d1546537170a2bba0979f6393ebf28db9c74f37a13a8e8ef82d_1.jpg

Men are getting tired of you and your imaginary oppression :idunno:

You can't consistently just sit there with the same old nonsense, attacking and selfishly keeping focus on you, and expect others to not get tired of it. It might occur to you that some men just don't really care about how you feel about it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You can't consistently just sit there with the same old nonsense, attacking and attacking, and not expect others to not get tired of it. Maybe men just don't really care about how you feel about it.

You're going to add five more sentences to your post before you're finished, so I'll quote you now.

What do you have to say about the sexually violent comments I posted? Do you have the nerve to agree with them in print?

glorydaz

8c3.jpg

You can't consistently just sit there with the same old nonsense, attacking and attacking, and not expect others to not get tired of it. Maybe men just don't really care about how you feel about it.

Lots of women are getting tired of it, too. In fact, we find it downright embarrassing. :sigh:

glorydaz

You're going to add five more sentences to your post before you're finished, so I'll quote you now.

What do you have to say about the sexually violent comments I posted? Do you have the nerve to agree with them in print?

Notice the bully boy flexing her muscles?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What do you have to say about the sexually violent comments I posted from American Thinker? Do you have the nerve to agree with them in print?

"Ordinarily, I would not wish this on any woman, but in this case, perhaps being gang raped by a throng of dirty, smelly Muslim animals would change her mind."

"She would blame "white dudes". But she would probably not mind being violated by these creeps in the first place."

"I think she needs a 24/7 "train" pulled on her for at least a week. Perhaps by then, she'll have changed her mind."

"She should be at the border, strapped to a board with her legs spread, and a sign that says rapists welcome."

"There she is immigrant rapist, go get her."

"Or, as my grandmother used to say: "Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it."
"Good and hard."​
"Again and again."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Men are getting tired of you and your imaginary oppression

Nah, though males with the mentality of little boys are . They consider themselves oppressed because they are no longer in control of women.

They believe that patriarchy exists outside of their misogynistic little minds.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Some predicted it would come to this, and so it has. The Left is behind the true war on women.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._trade_rapists_for_racists.html#ixzz3ykkUQzPO

ANTIFA Facebook page -

Whether the pic was photoshopped or not, Antifa actually posted it - here is a screenshot. Any angst about its authenticity has no bearing on their agreement enough with the message to post it on its website..

Screenshot of the page where it was posted:

3aMNlg5.jpg

so fake pic or not, those liberals nuts agree with the message there.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Suffrage wasn't a revolt against imaginary oppression.
Securing fair play in the work environment isn't a struggle against an imaginary resistance.
The last one seems like a vague slam routine, though there's nothing wrong with fighting for equality.

...It might occur to you that some men just don't really care about how you feel about it.
Of course she knows there are misogynists in the world. Most women have known at least one. If they're lucky it was in passing.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Lots of women are getting tired of it, too. In fact, we find it downright embarrassing. :sigh:

Glad to see someone posted the 'wave' concept. although I would not quite describe it the same way. At least someone did attempt to illuminate the concept. Now maybe chrys will get it? :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

They are comments that men frustrated with women would say.

I don't agree with them, but I know why they exist. The message is not the messages themselves, but the reason they were posted.

Not too many decades ago, men wouldn't be that way. But for this generation, men have had to deal with not only outrageous misandry and having everything blamed on them, but they even have their lives marred routinely by women.

It's an everyday thing in this country, with many men. But feminism is a mechanism to ignore this reality and focus solely on women- even when they are already over privileged.

Bottom line, some men are treating women the same as they would a man who transgressed them the same. Equality, right?

glorydaz

ANTIFA Facebook page -

Whether the pic was photoshopped or not, Antifa actually posted it - here is a screenshot. Any angst about its authenticity has no bearing on their agreement enough with the message to post it on its website..

Screenshot of the page where it was posted:

3aMNlg5.jpg

so fake pic or not, those liberals nuts agree with the message there.

Just what I was thinking but wasn't sure how to say it. It's great to see you back, Angel. Your common sense has been sorely missed. :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Suffrage wasn't a revolt against imaginary oppression.
Securing fair play in the work environment isn't a struggle against an imaginary resistance.
The last one seems like a vague slam routine, though there's nothing wrong with fighting for equality.

Of course she knows there are misogynists in the world. Most women have known at least one. If they're lucky it was in passing.

Exactly.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

"Ordinarily, I would not wish this on any woman, but in this case, perhaps being gang raped by a throng of dirty, smelly Muslim animals would change her mind."

"She would blame "white dudes". But she would probably not mind being violated by these creeps in the first place."

"I think she needs a 24/7 "train" pulled on her for at least a week. Perhaps by then, she'll have changed her mind."

"She should be at the border, strapped to a board with her legs spread, and a sign that says rapists welcome."

"There she is immigrant rapist, go get her."

"Or, as my grandmother used to say: "Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it."
"Good and hard."​
"Again and again."

They are comments that men frustrated with women would say.

glorydaz

Nah, though males with the mentality of little boys are . They consider themselves oppressed because they are no longer in control of women.

They believe that patriarchy exists outside of their misogynistic little minds.

So much venom against men is seen in this post. Sadly, this is what happens when the pendulum swings too far in the other direction. :nono: