ECT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF FOUNDED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Christ himself declares that he will "build his Church," which he then proceeds to do by choosing and appointing apostles, who then ordained bishops to carry on their (the apostles') own ministry of guiding and teaching the faithful in Christ's own name and by his very authority.

The Catholic Church has always declared the Christian Gospel handed on to her by Christ and the apostles, namely, that we are saved by grace through faith in the redeeming sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Indeed, Christ's one historic Church was preaching just that message for fifteen centuries before a single Protestant (non-Catholic) managed to stumble onto the scene.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
timeline-of-catholic-church.jpg

Aimiel

Those who believe in religion already have their reward. Those who believe in Christ have already become temples of God, having His Spirit inside of them. This is The Kingdom that He spoke of: inside of us; not a building or institution but Living Epistles. Those who follow the traditions of men are still in darkness. Those who have God inside them are the light of the world.

oatmeal

12241178_841440052621372_8338756517800084598_n.png

Comments or Questions?

He founded the church that is catholic, that is, universal.

Speaking of those who choose to believe scritpure.

First off, receiving salvation by doing Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Those who have not met those requirements are not part of the church of God, I Corinthians 10:32

Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

but remain either Judeans or Gentiles.

However, God not only wants all men to be saved, (which clearly has not happened) but also come to the knowledge of the truth.

I Timothy 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

No organization knows God's word perfectly

Most Christian organizations and denominations remain stuck in tradition instead of truth.

It is no wonder that they cannot rightly divide the word of truth for they do not even pay attention to the truth, they prefer their traditiions

II Timothy 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
If God's church is perfect then every menber of the church must axiomatically be perfect.

I am not perfect, are you? Do you know any Roman Catholic that is perfect?
So then your position is that the Church is not God's.

God's Truth

The church is the body of Christ, not a religion, or a denomination.

Jesus is the one who went to hell and the gates of hell couldn't keep him there.

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

oatmeal

God's church is God's church, His people, His called out. Those people that have answered God's call are scattered in many sects, denominations, cultures, geographic areas, etc.

They do not occupy only one organization or man organized "church"

Idolater

The church is the body of Christ
Of course.
, not a religion
We call it a religion though. You can't just have your own private lexicon and use meanings for words that nobody else uses. The Church is "a religion" according to the normal meaning of this word.
, or a denomination.
Of course it's not a denomination. Denominations presuppose that there was something original of which a denomination is a footnote.
Jesus is the one who went to hell and the gates of hell couldn't keep him there.

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Catholicism is the first thing that comes to mind when we ask ourselves honestly, "Is there any Christian tradition that is unambiguously built upon Peter?" Orthodoxy makes the claim that they are, but we still have to say that our first answer is Catholicism, because of the supreme pastor of the Catholic Church being the "successor of Peter".

Idolater

Because it's rude. Just answer the question or say that you don't know.
You're a Troll. However I deal with you is justified. Until you start showing me respect, I'll return your open disrespect like for like. And then you like the troll that you are will complain that somehow I'm being unfair.

Watch.

Right Divider

Body part
God's church is God's church, His people, His called out. Those people that have answered God's call are scattered in many sects, denominations, cultures, geographic areas, etc.

Many like to overgeneralize and use flowery language to promote their theories. The Bible has a different story to tell.

One "church" in the Bible is Israel (both believing and unbelieving). That is what the "church in the wilderness" is referring to.

Idolater

God's church is God's church, His people, His called out.
Right.
Those people that have answered God's call are scattered in many sects, denominations, cultures, geographic areas, etc.

Agreed. Well, actually Catholicism believes that all authentic Christians, who believe in Christ (Romans 10:9), are all members of the Catholic Church. So even though Anticatholic Christians will not be physically found at Mass, they (you) are all still fundamentally Catholic, according to Catholicism.