How Many Of You Are Aware

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

your is not the correct word here
I still don't want you to call me an idiot however

I said
If you don't want me calling you an idiot, quit being one. Find the Holy Spirit and learn the context of the verses before you try to interpret them. Because right now you are an idiot. learn to control your mouth and quit giving into the devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you don't want me calling you an idiot, quit being one. Find the Holy Spirit and learn the context of the verses before you try to interpret them. Because right now you are an idiot. learn to control your mouth and quit giving into the devil.

Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

I do not believe that the Holy Spirit is meant to be found. However, context in and with reading scripture is very important.

Your words are different from and then this is just this.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

I do not believe that the Holy Spirit is meant to be found. However, context in and with reading scripture is very important.

Your words are different from and then this is just this.

I said
That is part of your ignorance. We must all find the Lord, the Holy Spirit, and God. some times you amaze me with all that ignorance, and not see it in you.

[Act 17:26-27
26 "And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,
27 "so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is part of your ignorance. We must all find the Lord, the Holy Spirit, and God. some times you amaze me with all that ignorance, and not see it in you.

[Act 17:26-27
26 "And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,
27 "so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;

If you do not know Jesus maybe after you do you can learn about the Holy Spirit. But it does not make sense the right way around that then you would be able to believe in God. Believing in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Believe in God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus. Jesus is Lord. YHVH is God. God is Spirit. There is the Spirit of God. There is the Holy Spirit. There is the spirit of holiness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you do not know Jesus maybe after you do you can learn about the Holy Spirit. But it does not make sense the right way around that then you would be able to believe in God. Believing in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Believe in God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus. Jesus is Lord. YHVH is God. God is Spirit. There is the Spirit of God. There is the Holy Spirit. There is the spirit of holiness.

I said
I know Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the true God. Your the one that has fallen for the delusion. Because you didn't love the truth in the new testament. That is why you were kicked out.

[2Co 11:14
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[2Th 2:4, 9-12
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. ...
9 The coming of the [lawless one] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the true God. Your the one that has fallen for the delusion. Because you didn't love the truth in the new testament. That is why you were kicked out.

[2Co 11:14
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[2Th 2:4, 9-12
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. ...
9 The coming of the [lawless one] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I was not kicked out of anything. As a lifeguard I kicked people out.
I used to believe the new testament. I have no problem teaching it.
There is truth in the new testament. Two lists of apostles does not make sense to me.
This has nothing to do with the police picking me up at my parents house after I was going to both synagogue and church. We have a new President now? My Dad had said something to me. But I thought that it could be me. Because I know it is the electoral college that elects the President. Now I am back in Tacoma.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was not kicked out of anything. As a lifeguard I kicked people out.
I used to believe the new testament. I have no problem teaching it.
There is truth in the new testament. Two lists of apostles does not make sense to me.
This has nothing to do with the police picking me up at my parents house after I was going to both synagogue and church. We have a new President now? My Dad had said something to me. But I thought that it could be me. Because I know it is the electoral college that elects the President. Now I am back in Tacoma.

I said
lolol There is no way you could ever teach the new testament correctly. You have screwed it up over and over here.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol that's is because your an idiot and you don't know what the right answer is.

Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.

incorrect! incorrect again!

if you had the right answer you withheld it
otherwise you chose to say what you did

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.

incorrect! incorrect again!

if you had the right answer you withheld it
otherwise you chose to say what you did

I said
lol The proof is there. Your a Jew and cant see it. I'm a born again Christian and I can see it.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol The proof is there. Your a Jew and cant see it. I'm a born again Christian and I can see it.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

As a Jew I do believe in Messiah. However, the important thing about being a Jew if Torah Observant is Observance of the Commands or Commandments of Torah.

Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As a Jew I do believe in Messiah. However, the important thing about being a Jew if Torah Observant is Observance of the Commands or Commandments of Torah.

Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.

I said
The only way Jew blindness can be remedied is by becoming a born again Christian. That is how the apostles remedied it.
the early church was entirely Jewish.
lol Are you really that ignorant? Don't you see what is going on. These conversations are for others. To see the ignorance of being a Jew when the born again Christians have all the answers with scripture from the Holy Spirit. You keep saying you don't know, you don't understand, you don't know why. I keep answering with the Word says, here are the verses. Here is the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only way Jew blindness can be remedied is by becoming a born again Christian. That is how the apostles remedied it.
the early church was entirely Jewish.
lol Are you really that ignorant? Don't you see what is going on. These conversations are for others. To see the ignorance of being a Jew when the born again Christians have all the answers with scripture from the Holy Spirit. You keep saying you don't know, you don't understand, you don't know why. I keep answering with the Word says, here are the verses. Here is the truth.

An apostle could become born again and the disciples were first called Christians at Antioch. To be (to have become) born again the Spirit of God needs to dwell in the believer by faith.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
An apostle could become born again and the disciples were first called Christians at Antioch. To be (to have become) born again the Spirit of God needs to dwell in the believer by faith.

I said
The only remedy for a Jew is to become a Christain. Like the apostle done.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only remedy for a Jew is to become a Christain. Like the apostle done.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

I think you meant Christian. Of course the apostles may have eventually been called Christians. I do not know that they knew what it meant to become a Christian. I do not know who the first person was to become a Christian.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you meant Christian. Of course the apostles may have eventually been called Christians. I do not know that they knew what it meant to become a Christian. I do not know who the first person was to become a Christian.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

I said
lolololo I really don't know why you post your stupid logic for all to see. It doesn't make any sense to me.