ECT If By Grace Then It Is No More of Works

musterion

No normal adult can contradict themselves so many times and remain functional, not even on a board like this. Even anonymously, a sense of shame would kick in at some point and put a stop to it, at least for a while. But not with GT. So I'm still hashing out the options.

GT is

[ ] insane

[ ] a juvenile with autism

[ ] a deliberate long-game troll/disinfo agent

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 5:13 If we are "out of our mind," as some say, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.

God's Truth

Christ doesn't know you.

Who does God know?

Come to terms as to why you are going against me.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me,
John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and
1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.
God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No normal adult can contradict themselves so many times and remain functional, not even on a board like this. Even anonymously, a sense of shame would kick in at some point and put a stop to it, at least for a while. But not with GT. So I'm still hashing out the options.

GT is

[ ] insane

[ ] a juvenile with autism

[ ] a deliberate long-game troll/disinfo agent
She absolutely HATES that it by the righteousness and obedience of one.
That would mean that NONE of her own righteousness and obedience, and she can't stand it because it eliminates the boasting of mankind.
And she boasts of herself a lot.

If I were alive when Jesus walked the earth, I would have left all for him.

God's Truth

Who does God know?

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

God's Truth

She absolutely HATES that it by the righteousness and obedience of one.
That would mean that NONE of her own righteousness and obedience, and she can't stand it because it eliminates the boasting of mankind.
And she boasts of herself a lot.

I am on the wings of the Lord.

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

musterion

Who does God know?

Christ doesn't know you.

Several of us have proven that over the years. You yourself have proven it. You're in the same sinking, burning boat of works righteousness as Meshak and KingdomRose.

God's Truth

How many times do I have to tell them Jesus saves me?

How many times do I have to tell them that I do what Jesus says to do?

musterion

I am on the wings of the Lord.

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

You're sounding like the Meshak crew now. Just say "blessings," it lets you type less and is just as meaningless coming from you.

You are a Lake-bound hypocrite.

Change your mind while there's time and breath.

God's Truth

Christ doesn't know you.

Several of us have proven that over the years. You yourself have proven it. You're in the same sinking, burning boat of works righteousness as Meshak and KingdomRose.

I have a powerful message.

I have a testimony.

A testimony of Jesus Christ who came and spoke to me and saved me.

All because I did exactly as he said to do.

musterion

How many times do I have to tell them Jesus saves me?

No He isn't saving you. You've rejected the only power of God unto salvation in favor of a false one of your own device.

How many times do I have to tell them that I do what Jesus says to do?

"Lord, Lord, didn't I...?"

Now you're going to lie to God about how righteous you are in your own obedience?

musterion

God's Truth

You're sounding like the Meshak crew now. Just say "blessings," it lets you type less and is just as meaningless coming from you.

You are a Lake-bound hypocrite.

Change your mind while there's time and breath.

The difference between Meshak and me is a big difference.

Meshak preaches what Jesus says, and that is good, but what she says is limited.

What I preach and do is all the way.

You do not see the difference because you do not search far enough.

musterion

GT, assuming you're not a troll...you will be damned forever for preaching the lies and hypocrisy you spread DAILY here on TOL and who knows where in your real life.

Repent...change you mind...before you die.

musterion

The difference between Meshak and me is a big difference.

No.

You both are self-righteous and relying on your own works to save you in the end.

You both are terrified of NOT working and being lost, which is exactly why you're both lost NOW.

You are IDENTICAL.