The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Revelation 19:19 "And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army."

One wonders why anyone would go to fight against God and his army, we can only imagine that they don't really believe this is the invincible God or his invincible army. That the world has been deceived into believing this is an Alien invasion would be more likely.

--Dave

You're a babbling lunatic!

Why is it so hard for you to believe that a world full of evil people who go to war against God?

The crucified Jesus BECAUSE He resurrected Lazarus!

Good grief you guys are far more juvenile and naive than I would have ever expected!

People who hate God are not going to suddenly fall in love with Him when His existence is no longer deniable. They'll just hate Him all the more! They'll go to war against God precisely because they know for a fact that it is God and not some made up ferry tale told by some idiot preacher on television.

You two (Dave and STP) need to seriously get a grip on reality and start to wake up to the fact that the world you live in is not populated with good people who would love God if only they just had a chance to meet Him. Quite the contrary! Human beings would murder Jesus at least as fast today as they did 2000 years ago, if not faster.

Clete

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're a babbling lunatic!

Why is it so hard for you to believe that a world full of evil people who go to war against God?

The crucified Jesus BECAUSE He resurrected Lazarus!

Good grief you guys are far more juvenile and naive than I would have ever expected!

People who hate God are not going to suddenly fall in love with Him when His existence is no longer deniable. They'll just hate Him all the more! They'll go to war against God precisely because they know for a fact that it is God and not some made up ferry tale told by some idiot preacher on television.

You two (Dave and STP) need to seriously get a grip on reality and start to wake up to the fact that the world you live in is not populated with good people who would love God if only they just had a chance to meet Him. Quite the contrary! Human beings would murder Jesus at least as fast today as they did 2000 years ago, if not faster.

Clete

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out — that serpent of old called the Devil and Satan, who deceiveth the whole world. He was cast out onto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So why does Satan have to use deception if it's so easy to get sinners to "go to war against God precisely because they know for a fact that it is God"?

Does Satan also tell everyone, "yes I'm the Devil and I'm here to make sure you all burn in hell with me, and just so you know, we don't have a snow balls chance in hell of actually winning this war against God. Oh, but you'll have eternal life if you repent and believe in Christ. I don't want you to do that but after all, even though I'm Satan, I still want you to know the truth."

Hollywood, Marvel Comics, and Deep State, are already creating this delusion.

--Dave

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out — that serpent of old called the Devil and Satan, who deceiveth the whole world. He was cast out onto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So why does Satan have to use deception if it's so easy to get sinners to "go to war against God precisely because they know for a fact that it is God"?
This question makes no sense.

If people are so gullible why does a con man have to lie to his victims?

Does Satan also tell everyone, "yes I'm the Devil and I'm here to make sure you all burn in hell with me, and just so you know, we don't have a snow balls chance in hell of actually winning this war against God. Oh, but you'll have eternal life if you repent and believe in Christ. I don't want you to do that but after all, even though I'm Satan, I still want you to know the truth."
No, Satan doesn't tell people the truth the same way Hilary Clinton doesn't tell the truth. People will believe him just as easily as they believe her. Those that don't will be "removed" (i.e. murdered) just as Hillary would like the power to do.

Hollywood, Marvel Comics, and Deep State, are already creating this delusion.

--Dave
It is you who are delusional.

You have no good reason to believe that any such deception will even be needed for the next 1500 years, never mind within your life time. This is 100% conspiratorial horse hockey. Total crap that you're not only allowing to fog your mind but to come out of your mouth. You're destroying yourself, your witness and your ministry with this ridiculousness. It taints everything you say with the odor of insane horse crap.

Clete

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This question makes no sense.

If people are so gullible why does a con man have to lie to his victims?

No, Satan doesn't tell people the truth the same way Hilary Clinton doesn't tell the truth. People will believe him just as easily as they believe her. Those that don't will be "removed" (i.e. murdered) just as Hillary would like the power to do.

It is you who are delusional.

You have no good reason to believe that any such deception will even be needed for the next 1500 years, never mind within your life time. This is 100% conspiratorial horse hockey. Total crap that you're not only allowing to fog your mind but to come out of your mouth. You're destroying yourself, your witness and your ministry with this ridiculousness. It taints everything you say with the odor of insane horse crap.

Clete

You're welcome to your opinion, there are those of us who believe Satan will deceive the world, tell lies just like Hillary or anyone else, and convince the world that the enemy they face is not really the true God who created heaven and earth.

And I don't think that my believing this deception is a real possibility to occur, since it's not a certainty until it actually happens, means I'm destroying myself, my witness, and my ministry.

That Christ's return may be seen as an Alien Invasion is not an impossibility.

--Dave

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You're welcome to your opinion, there are those of us who believe Satan will deceive the world, tell lies just like Hillary or anyone else, and convince the world that the enemy they face is not really the true God who created heaven and earth.

And I don't think that my believing this deception is a real possibility to occur, since it's not a certainty until it actually happens, means I'm destroying myself, my witness, and my ministry.

That Christ's return may be seen as an Alien Invasion is not an impossibility.

--Dave

This sort of response is intentionally dishonest and proves that you know that you're a fool.

I never said that believing that Satan will deceive the world is what discredits you, I ACKNOWLEDGED THAT SATAN WILL DO SO YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

What makes you a fool and taints everything you say with the stench of stupidity is this idiotic aliens horse manure and flat Earth insanity.

You're doing far more harm than you can possibly know.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This sort of response is intentionally dishonest and proves that you know that you're a fool.

I never said that believing that Satan will deceive the world is what discredits you, I ACKNOWLEDGED THAT SATAN WILL DO SO YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

What makes you a fool and taints everything you say with the stench of stupidity is this idiotic aliens horse manure and flat Earth insanity.

You're doing far more harm than you can possibly know.

I know you didn't say believing that Satan will deceive the world is what discredits me.

I simply said that believing that Satan with the help of Hollywood, Marvel Comics, and the Deep State could deceive the world into believing that the return of Christ was an Alien Invasion was a possibility, not a certainty.

I know you think even just questioning the spinning globe in favor of flat earth makes me and anyone else, an idiot.

So, I guess you're not going to have me over for Sunday dinner any time soon.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Converting pixels into kilometers than using spherical trigonometry after going from parallax to radius ... and you think this calculation really works?

--Dave
Don't take my word or his word for it. Do it yourself.

Silent Hunter

SaulToPaul 2

You two (Dave and STP) need to seriously get a grip on reality

:chuckle:

I don't know if it's flat. It looks flat. Furthermore, Satan is the god of this present world and he is the father of lies. It's logical to be skeptical about the 'information' he puts out. It's illogical to assume most of it is true (like you).

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Totally brilliant video!!!!

David, if the video's you post were half and well thought out as this one, I'd watch them all.

As it is, this video stands as a contrast between what intelligence looks like vs the pathetic abject stupidity that you've somehow allowed yourself to be persuaded by.

Triangulating pixels on a photo will not tell you anything about how far the moon or the stars are from earth anymore than triangulating the moon without using a photo without an assumption made somewhere along the way.

There's already an assumption made that the earth is a globe. Triangulation's for sun, moon, and stars work only if the earth is flat anyway but still don't tell you how large and how far away they are.

Equations that are "created" to inform us about a heliocentric universe assume what it is and does not prove what is is. Math can be used as a circular argument just as words can.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who or what exactly are "Deep State"?

The deep state are those who are involved in government and work together secretly to undermine the societies that are built on Christianity, capitalism, and limited government.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.