A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

God's Truth

Hey GT,

You seem trying very hard to change the aim of allow to me instead of you. You have been nitpicked all the time. So your humiliating me changes their allow to me, you seem to hope..

You are jalousie of my logical and insightful comments.

You are sad case.

You have described yourself exactly.

Jesus tells us how that works, and you have proven it.

God's Truth

yes, million times, every chance you get, just like you are doing now..

You are so boring. You are showing inferiority complex and pathetic.

you are drama queen.

Again, you are exactly what you accuse me of...you are an accuser, just like your father.

God's Truth

yes, million times, every chance you get, just like you are doing now..

You are so boring. You are showing inferiority complex and pathetic.

you are drama queen.

Again, you are exactly what you accuse me of...you are an accuser, just like your father, a false accuser at that.

You have gone against me for a long time and you lie and slander.

You are a hypocrite, and others notice it.

God's Truth

Also I would just be very careful on the situation I use the word "persecution" in. Because being told that someone does not agree with you, or even being rude to you or calling you names online is not persecution. There is real Christian persecution going on in the world where believers are being tortured and killed because of they believe.

You are badly mistaken. One does not have to physically be tortured and killed to suffer persecution.

Jesus and the disciples suffered persecution before they were arrested and tortured.

Meshak, however, is a hypocrite and disobeys God.

She condemns the saved, even the apostle Paul himself.

Last edited:

God's Truth

That verse Rom 5:10 goes against everything you stand for, surely you quoted it out of spiritual ignorance and blindness !

While we were still enemies is about not being circumcised in the flesh.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

God's Truth

Rom 5:10 goes against everything you stand for. There's no obedience required by them Christ died for. His Death alone reconciled them to God while they were enemies, and they shall be saved by His life!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Death did not reconcile people to Jesus.

The death of Jesus made it so that those who want to be reconciled now have to go through Jesus, and that means repent and believe.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The work of Christ on the cross does not automatically transfer into the heart of man. Calvin never figured that out but Luther and most other reformers like Wesley did. You have to be born-again to receive what Christ accomplished.

They were all predestinarians- I see this alot; people trying to hinge on Luther to pin what they can against Calvin. It really just doesn't work, honestly. You need to brush up on their theologies, Luther was just more traditionally Catholic than Calvin.

Epoisses

They were all predestinarians- I see this alot; people trying to hinge on Luther to pin what they can against Calvin. It really just doesn't work, honestly. You need to brush up on their theologies, Luther was just more traditionally Catholic than Calvin.

They made a distinction between the atonement and being born-again which any babe in Christ could see. Belief in the heart and confession of the mouth is a requirement to receive the finished work of Christ. I'm sure you've heard this before and you refuse to believe it.