Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes it was.
Unless you think Jesus and His Father are not biblical.

It was tongue and cheek question after your comment. I started taking your bait.

You see you guys are so good at baiting to argue and bicker. It is your thing.

musterion

My last post of the night, Meshak.

Christ died for ALL of our sins. Not just some of us ALL of us.

Every last sin was paid for on that cross. None were left out.

Then He was buried.

Then He rose from the dead to justify us -- to make us JUST AS IF we had never sinned at all.

This was God's plan from before the foundation of the world.

Now the question is, So what are we supposed to do about it?

The Bible answer is:

All that God asks ANY of us to do about that is to simply BELIEVE it and become a member of Christ's Body, as justified and holy before God as Christ is.

THAT is what the empty cross and empty tomb mean.

That is what the Bible says...believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

I know you've heard all this before.

Do you believe any of it?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Last time when I had a dialogue with you, you mocked and ridiculed me. You don't remember?

I remember when drbrumley spent hours patiently trying to reason concerning the truth with you.

Many wind up expressing exasperation when trying to reason with you which could be perceived as ridicule.

I have never meant any ill will toward you, but I have become frustrated at times with your refusal to think through a proposition logically involving Scripture.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last time when I had a dialogue with you, you mocked and ridiculed me. You don't remember?
Knock it off with the innocent act, Meshak.
You arrived at this site mocking about every denomination and church on the planet, and every military supporter, and the list goes on.

I really don't know why some folks here think they need to treat you with kid gloves. You certainly don't.

Blessings.
Have a good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I remember, once again, asking you questions, and you refusing to answer. That's what I remember.

Nope, I gave you the benefit of doubt engaging in discussing biblical things, but it was only bait to belittle me.

that's why I put you on ignore.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was tongue and cheek question after your comment. I started taking your bait.

You see you guys are so good at baiting to argue and bicker. It is your thing.
No ma'am. that is not what happened.
There was no bait.
You asked me as question, and I answered you.
Where you baiting me with your question that I answered?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have never meant any ill will toward you, but I have become frustrated at times with your refusal to think through a proposition logically involving Scripture.

We don't see eye to eye on reading the Scripture. You are MAD and I am not. We are not in the same path. I know what you believe and you cannot convert me to MAD, friend.

chair

Yeah, that's not going to happen :chuckle:

Jew or Arab, they are all heretical Semites with no real lineage to either Isaac or Ishmael. You all ought to be in the process of acknowledging Spiritual Israel.

I guess your theology can't handle reality. So you 'change' reality to match your belief system.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak's MO ----- If I get stumped, cry foul and claim she's being bullied, mistreated, slandered, mocked, ridiculed, baited, attacked.
You name it!
She's use any and all of them to try and discredit those that ask her legitimate biblical questions.
Smoke and mirrors to distract from the fact she can't give the right answer.