Creation vs. Evolution II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ouch, I thought you were an Enyart supporter. A decade ago, Enyart went to a museum in Denver, and the curator made a statement to the effect that he (the curator) might not exist. Enyart milked that statement for a long time as an example of how illogical people can get. In my case , the dictionary said “the quality or condition of being an individual person.” Maybe you are inferring that I don’t fit that definition.
Nope.

This is just you being willfully ignorant — dumb on purpose.

The challenge is not to declare that personhood exists, the challenge is to provide evidence for the assertion.

We know why you want to answer a challenge other than the one posed.

Thank you, for admitting that you have no scientific evidence for bloody rivers or salty people.
I have been open about this from the beginning, you blithering idiot.

I have never said science is the only source of knowledge. My objection is when you ... [come] out in direct opposition to [evolutionism].
FTFY.

We are not interested in declaring a monopoly over what qualifies as "science." We don't care what your idea is, as long as you're open to having it tested against reality. The Darwinist is a different beast: He will insist that his ideas are "science" and all those who reject his religion are unscientific.

DavisBJ

Stripe aka Jim Carrey

Stripe aka Jim Carrey

This is just you being willfully ignorant — dumb on purpose.
Is that in contrast to you being dumb as an incurable mental condition?
The challenge is not to declare that personhood exists, the challenge is to provide evidence for the assertion.
I offered myself as evidence. I fit the definition exactly. Your elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top floor?
I have been open about this from the beginning, you blithering idiot.
But a real adult who wants an intelligent conversation would have, way back in Post 91, simply acknowledged that they don’t have that evidence. Was the two-letter word “no” too hard an answer for you?
Nah, you just did the straw man jig. Astronomers laugh at you clowns. Geologists laugh at you clowns. Geophysicists laugh at you clowns. Geneticists laugh at you. Ignore the evolutionists, and you are still the circus sideshow.
We are not interested in declaring a monopoly over what qualifies as "science." We don't care what your idea is, as long as you're open to having it tested against reality.
Bring it on. Feed a few thousand with a bit of bread and fish, but make sure it is in a situation where we can test it against reality. Stuff some guy inside a big fish for a few days, and then have him come out and tell how he managed to breathe, and not get digested.
The Darwinist is a different beast: He will insist that his ideas are "science" and all those who reject his religion are unscientific.
Evolutionists actually publish peer-reviewed papers. How many have you guys published?

Question that has been ignored 3 times recently by Stipe: Do you know how to add metaphysical things to embryos?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I offered myself as evidence.
We know. However, you are not personhood. We could start with the assumption that you have personhood, but to then offer yourself as evidence would be obvious question begging.

We prefer a rational discussion. :up:

We know why you don't.

A real adult who wants an intelligent conversation would have simply acknowledged that they don’t have that evidence. Was the two-letter word “no” too hard an answer for you?

Astronomers laugh at you clowns. Geologists laugh at you clowns. Geophysicists laugh at you clowns. Geneticists laugh at you. Engineers mock you. You are the circus sideshow.

Bring it on. Feed a few thousand with a bit of bread and fish, but make sure it is in a situation where we can test it against reality. Stuff some guy inside a big fish for a few days, and then have him come out and tell how he managed to breathe, and not get digested.
Science, you moron. You need to raise questions of science.

How difficult is this for you?

How many have you guys published?
In the tens of thousands. What is the number that qualifies an idea as scientific?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ouch, I thought you were an Enyart supporter. A decade ago, Enyart went to a museum in Denver, and the curator made a statement to the effect that he (the curator) might not exist. Enyart milked that statement for a long time as an example of how illogical people can get. In my case , the dictionary said “the quality or condition of being an individual person.” Maybe you are inferring that I don’t fit that definition. :mock: Stripe

Regarding scientific evidence for the Nile turning to blood, or a person to salt:

I finally found Waldo. Since it is you, Stripe, I know that your enjoyment comes from seeing how long you can draw out a conversation so you can, in your Christian persona, call people bigots and morons. It would be out of character for you to give the simple direct answer. But you just gave the answer anyway. “Not brought about by physical means” is a wordy way of saying non-scientific. Thank you, for admitting that you have no scientific evidence for bloody rivers or salty people.

Not true at all. I have never said science is the only source of knowledge. My objection is when your religious cult comes out in direct opposition to science, and then mindlessly babbles “science proves God’s Word”.

Do you know how to add metaphysical things to embryos?

Dear DavisBJ,

God knows how to add the metaphysical attributes to embryos. He's also not pro-abortion. I first thought abortion was okay and depended on certain issues, and also how the women felt. Weeks later, I asked God about it and He said He doesn't like abortions and they are wrong, but He does still love the woman who does it, because she doesn't know any better, and His love rises above the sins of some people. Right when the spark of life from the sperm hitting the egg, it is considered a baby. And it grows until it's next stage, which is coming out of the womb. It is a human being, either way. The baby also has person-hood at the time of conception. Is that so hard to fathom, Davis??

Missed you!! I miss my old thread sometimes too, but it was so demanding. With this thread, I don't have to always answer everyone's questions, which is what I tried to do with the old Creation thread. This is less onerous. Will see what happens.

Hey, if God can create a human being from the dirt ground or some rocks, as Jesus said, He certainly is able to turn someone into a pillar of salt, whether it is sodium chloride or whatever salt. He CAN do it. And He can also multiply the food in a shallow basket. You don't seem to understand that God is Great and Quite Capable of such things. Jesus also walked on water. Isn't that equally as impressive. Oh, I could go on and tell you of God's majesty and omnipotence.

Will you believe in God when you die?? No, eh? WHO will you turn to then??!!

Sincerely,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rapture: Dear DavisBJ,

Don't you consider that, if Jesus could make wine out of water, then how much more difficult for His Father to turn the river's water to blood? You do screw up a lot. Come on. I guess it's because you don't know the Bible well, which means you don't know much about God, Jesus, the Holy Ghost, most of the NT and OT, period. You don't know what you are talking about because you've never understood it or studied it. Certainly, He can cause a man to even sit up in the huge fish's belly. You just like to try to ridicule all of us! Tell me when you finally understand and that you've come to grips with the Truth. We all mourn for your soul. Another brother fallen because of his common belief system, joining forces of those who are in the minority. What a dismal life you have planned for yourself, right Davis?? Get with the program, sir!! People do care about you. Also, the fish {whale?} vomited the prophet's body out of it's mouth.

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We know. However, you are not personhood. We could start with the assumption that you have personhood, but to then offer yourself as evidence would be obvious question begging.

We prefer a rational discussion. :up:

We know why you don't.

A real adult who wants an intelligent conversation would have simply acknowledged that they don’t have that evidence. Was the two-letter word “no” too hard an answer for you?

Astronomers laugh at you clowns. Geologists laugh at you clowns. Geophysicists laugh at you clowns. Geneticists laugh at you. Engineers mock you. You are the circus sideshow.

How difficult is this for you?

In the tens of thousands. What is the number that qualifies an idea as scientific?

I definitely see your feelings here, Stripe. How many scientists have to agree to make one thing true in Science. I used to enjoy Science, but am getting further and further bummed by it. Due to some scientists, evidently. But I'm a Christian through and through! Praise God!!

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ,

Actually, there were roughly 5,000 people fed by Jesus. Do you realize how much food would be needed to feed them? I think it is impressive indeed and I am glad it happened, for all of the people's sake. Now, what I'd like to know is, 'Do they eat the fish raw?' ' Was the fish cleaned & scaled?? I'm thinking it was prepared and cooked already. But yes, I do believe such a small amount of food was in the basket. And also how God and Jesus replenished the amount needed. So, you don't believe in any miracles that God or Jesus caused to pass? Wow!! You're a real piece of work. Well, I'd best get going for now.

Davis, it looks like you're on your way to extinction, like T-Rex!!

Warmest Regards,

Michael

{Just a note, Davis}
Hey Tambora, thanks for reading my thread!!

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey DavisBJ,

Hey, what happened to Stuu?? Is he permanently banned or something? Haven't heard from him in a while. Everyone can't keep from getting banned?? If you know anything, let me know!! I don't hate you as a person, DavisBJ. I only disagree with your 'atheist' beliefs. Do you really believe that this galaxy and planet Earth just came into being by itself?? Come to grips, BJ. Well, will get going for a bit. It's almost 4a.m. here, so it's cutting into my bedtime. I'm a night owl, in case you didn't know.

Peace & Love,

Michael

Tyrathca

Then why can't you ask a scientific question?

The question of personhood is not a scientific question because personhood is simply a linguistic label used within philosophy etc. What are you even asking for people to show when asking evidence it exists? It's a label so showing that something fitting the label should be enough, otherwise what will?
If you knew anything about science you'd know that question is stupid.

Hedshaker

:mock: Stoo the punk

A punk maybe, but one who would easily take stripe or 6 days or anyone else here to the cleaners in debate, without calling Ad Hominem's or engaging in logical fallacies.

Stuu cleverly argued the point not the person. Compare that to the nominal:- ":mock: Stoo" standard of debate......

Why do you think they persistently use minor excuses to give him lengthy bans?

ETA: Not that Stuu has ever complained about that. We all know and accept how the rules are often interpreted :think:

Last edited:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A punk maybe, but one who would easily take stripe or 6 days or anyone else here to the cleaners in debate, without calling Ad Hominem's or engaging in logical fallacies.

Yeah, you know, once Stuu tried a rational conversation and it was good. He had great points and seriously challenged my ideas.

Once.

That's the problem with Darwinists, they do not do those things that they trumpet as proper conduct.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ah, Stuu. I did a quick search. He is still indeed in the red. :banned:

Dear WizardofOz,

Well, thank you tons for your answer. How in the world did you find out? You must know how to navigate this website pretty well. I'm learning more every day!! I'm still trying to master Visitor Messages and View Conversation, etc.

Much Love And Care, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sadly that seems to happen to him often, I don't think the mods like him very much :(

Dear Tyrathca,

I think it is because he says what he feels, even though it may be wrong. He is a handful, but I love to chat with him and I do miss him totally. He is gone more than not!!

Thanks For Sharing My Hopes,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stuu cleverly argued the point not the person. Compare that to the nominal:- ":mock: Stoo" standard of debate......

Why do you think they persistently use minor excuses to give him lengthy bans?

ETA: Not that Stuu has ever complained about that. We all know and accept how the rules are often interpreted :think:

Dear Hedshaker,

I don't think he was a punk. He never took me to the cleaners. Maybe I took him though. I could handle him, but we were friends regardless, so we never had much rivalry or such. I love him and miss him, just like I do many of you!! I wish you all would post more often and share your life and how it's going. Well, I'm going to get ready soon to go to evening Church Service. I don't go every week, but I feel like going tonight.

Much Love Always To You Hedshaker. Don't Be A Stranger!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.