A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

Nanja

You deny Christ as the 2nd Adam and savior of the world.

Christ is the Saviour of the World of the Elect Given in Him of the Father Eph. 1:4.

Those whom He prayed for:

John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Nanja

You are not speaking the truth.

Why is Israel dying?

Tell us why Israel is dying if they are all obeying?

Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Matthew 23:37 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

You're talking about physical Israel Rom. 9:6.

I'm talking about the Israel which is Spiritual, which was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17.

Rom. 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You do not even know if you are saved and you want to come here to teach others how NOT TO KNOW if they are. That is ignorant.

You also are a hypocrite. You speak against the military while you enjoy freedom here.
Are you even a US citizen? People who become US citizens have to take a vow to our country.

You take money from the military.

You keep telling everyone they have to obey Jesus' words, and you hear that I obey Jesus, and then you call me a liar. You are not only a hypocrite, you are an accuser like Satan.

You falsely judge the apostle Paul and condemn him. You say Paul is a liar.

I am in good company.

You sound so hysterical.

clam down.

Jesus loves you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are so dumb. You pick up bad habits and try to figure out what would irritate others the most.

You copy Serpentdove's incessant use of the yawn smiley in hopes to irritate others more adequately.

All you do is show is how evil you are.

Hold your horses, friend.

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinism is one of the easyist doctrines to refute.

It is so anti-Gospel, anti-Christ, that even a 10 year old could refute it.

There are literally dozens and dozens of scriptures that refute Calvinism.

I have concluded that anyone that believes this horrible unchristian doctrine is desperate to believe a lie.

To teach that God predestinates people to hell before they are born, is pure blasphemy. And then if that is not bad enough, to teach that Jesus failed to atone for the sins of the world makes Jesus a liar and a failure.

Epoisses

Christ is the Saviour of the World of the Elect Given in Him of the Father Eph. 1:4.

Those whom He prayed for:

John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Christ is a failure if he can only atone for the sins of some and not all. Calvin lied to you and you are too stupid to figure it out.

Eagles Wings

Ever grateful that Christ atones for All those whom He loves.

Nothing can separate us from His saving grace.

Psalm 139:14

God's Truth

You're talking about physical Israel Rom. 9:6.

I'm talking about the Israel which is Spiritual, which was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17.

Rom. 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I am talking about people dying.

Why is Israel dying?

Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Matthew 23:37 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing

God's Truth

Calvinism is one of the easyist doctrines to refute.

It is so anti-Gospel, anti-Christ, that even a 10 year old could refute it.

There are literally dozens and dozens of scriptures that refute Calvinism.

I have concluded that anyone that believes this horrible unchristian doctrine is desperate to believe a lie.

To teach that God predestinates people to hell before they are born, is pure blasphemy. And then if that is not bad enough, to teach that Jesus failed to atone for the sins of the world makes Jesus a liar and a failure.

Your beliefs are so easy to refute.

The Calvinists might not understand the scriptures, but you get rid of the scriptures that don't go with your beliefs and call it another gospel.

Nanja

I am talking about people dying.

Why is Israel dying?

The only people God could be speaking to in Ezek. 18:31 and be consistent with other scriptures, is His Elect, His Covenant People Israel for whom Christ was their Surety from everlasting Heb. 7:22; Heb.13:20; the same ones being addressed in Ezek. 36:26-27 whom God gives a New Heart in New Birth. It's only to them, because Christ's Blood was shed for them, that all His Covenant promises apply exclusively to them: He Gives them a New Heart [New Birth], Gives them Faith and Repentance. They are the All Israel that was promised Salvation Is. 45:17.

Nanja

Christ is a failure if he can only atone for the sins of some and not all. Calvin lied to you and you are too stupid to figure it out.

The Christ Jesus I know and serve gave His Life to Save His Sheep John 10:11,15; Mat. 25:34.

But the goats were cursed Mat. 25:41.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your beliefs are so easy to refute.

The Calvinists might not understand the scriptures, but you get rid of the scriptures that don't go with your beliefs and call it another gospel.

There is only one Gospel. It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

If you believed this Gospel you would drop Calvinism.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Christ Jesus I know and serve gave His Life to Save His Sheep John 10:11,15; Mat. 25:34.

But the goats were cursed Mat. 25:41.

God does not create goats. People become goats by what they believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

The only people God could be speaking to in Ezek. 18:31 and be consistent with other scriptures, is His Elect, His Covenant People Israel for whom Christ was their Surety from everlasting Heb. 7:22; Heb.13:20; the same ones being addressed in Ezek. 36:26-27 whom God gives a New Heart in New Birth. It's only to them, because Christ's Blood was shed for them, that all His Covenant promises apply exclusively to them: He Gives them a New Heart [New Birth], Gives them Faith and Repentance. They are the All Israel that was promised Salvation Is. 45:17.

God says plainly that they have to repent to be saved. Calvinists did not notice that scripture when they say God gives them a new heart without their doing anything.

God's Truth

There is only one Gospel. It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

If you believed this Gospel you would drop Calvinism.

You know I go against Calvinism...is your mind going?

God's Truth

God gives people a new heart after they repent of their sins

Why don't you believe the scriptures?