WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

marhig

You are confused by three words. Belief, faith and trust. You don't understand what each of them mean so you just chuck them around and use them randomly.
Faith is trust and to completely believe that God can do. I just don't believe that that we are saved even through unbelief, that's not the truth.

I quoted in Hebrews 11 in an earlier post

Hebrews 11

But without faith it is impossible to please.him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Truster

Faith is trust and to completely believe that God can do. I just don't believe that that we are saved even through unbelief, that's not the truth.

I quoted in Hebrews 11 in an earlier post

Hebrews 11

But without faith it is impossible to please.him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

You haven't got a clue.

Truster

I am already blessed but thank you:)

You are most certainly not blessed. You don't even know what the word actually means nor the sense in which it was given. You are mercied, but so are the cattle of the field, the birds of the air and the fish of the sea.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are most certainly not blessed. You don't even know what the word actually means nor the sense in which it was given. You are mercied, but so are the cattle of the field, the birds of the air and the fish of the sea.

You are one of the majority who believes in faith onlyism.

Jesus says that narrow is the way to life and only a few find it.

You are trying to isolate yourself that you are one of very few, but your holding onto trinity doctrine proves you are only one of lip servers which is super majority.

You ought to take heed of Jesus' word, friend.

Jesus' teachings are blessings and you don't know it.

Get to know Jesus if you want to inter into narrow gate.

Blessing in Jesus' teachings and striving to be like Him.

Jesus looks into our heart. Your disrespect of His teachings is not a faithful Christian thing to do.

Jesus also says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

It is obvious you don't love Jesus.

sad for you. There is no blessing for not loving Him.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You sure do make up a lot of stuff and then pretend you're an authority on these made up things, don't you there? You're like "the late" Ray Flower (nee LaFleur), who, "wasn't always right, but he acted like he was."

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It is not a foul, it is the whole truth.

You seem to dismiss all his foul thing conveniently as usual.
It was a foul thing to say. It was nasty, a curse even. It bordered on wishing someone dead. 'Nothing quote-unquote convenient about that there bud.