A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

Epoisses

The Christ Jesus I know and serve gave His Life to Save His Sheep John 10:11,15; Mat. 25:34.

But the goats were cursed Mat. 25:41.

The Christ Jesus I know is the true expression of self-sacrificing love and he made one sacrifice for all sin for all time and sat down on the right hand of God.

Nanja

The Christ Jesus I know is the true expression of self-sacrificing love and he made one sacrifice for all sin for all time and sat down on the right hand of God.

You serve a false christ whose blood is not efficacious to save all them he died for Rev. 21:8.

But the True Jesus Christ Saves 100% of the Sheep He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15; not one is lost.

John 6:39
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Nanja

God gives people a new heart after they repent of their sins

Why don't you believe the scriptures?

That a false gospel of works a person does to procure his own salvation.

The Truth is, before a person is given newbirth John 3:27, nothing he does can please God Rom. 8:8.

Nanja

God does not create goats. People become goats by what they believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ.

The goats Mat. 25:41, the vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22, men who were ordained to be condemned Jude 1:4, and the wicked the Lord made for the day of evil Prov. 16:4 are all the non-elect, reprobates which were predestined to the lake of fire Rev. 21:8.

Their unbelief John 10:26 bears evidence that they were never Christ's Sheep He gave His life for John 10:11,15.

They were already condemned John 3:18, 36 that's why they don't believe!

Epoisses

You serve a false christ whose blood is not efficacious to save all them he died for Rev. 21:8.

But the True Jesus Christ Saves 100% of the Sheep He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15; not one is lost.

John 6:39
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Christ's blood atoned for the sins of the whole world even your sin of unbelief.

Eagles Wings

Always seemed like an up hill battle to me.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk
Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is all of God. You may think the battle is in the area of living out a life of faith once justified. That battle has been won by Christ and the believer lives ever within the sheepfold, obeying and listening to the Good Shepard.

Nanja

Christ's blood atoned for the sins of the whole world even your sin of unbelief.

Christ's Blood atoned for the sins of the whole world of the Election of Grace, chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9.

As a result, Christ Gave me Faith / Belief in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

John 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Epoisses

Christ's Blood atoned for the sins of the whole world of the Election of Grace, chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9.

As a result, Christ Gave me Faith / Belief in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

John 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

You're not even Christian. If Christ only died for certain people and not others then he's not a savior.

Epoisses

Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is all of God. You may think the battle is in the area of living out a life of faith once justified. That battle has been won by Christ and the believer lives ever within the sheepfold, obeying and listening to the Good Shepard.

So why is Christ called the 2nd Adam? Adam was the father of the human race not just believers.

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1Cor 15:22

Eagles Wings

So why is Christ called the 2nd Adam? Adam was the father of the human race not just believers.

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1Cor 15:22
This is talking about death and life and the importance of both Christ's and the believer's resurrection, no?

Or do you consider this a proof text for universal salvation?

randomvim

Christ's work on the cross and Christ's work in the heart are not the same thing!
Exactly. But "the Gospels" still refer to M J M L and two main reasons we know of them is:

a. a book developed and kept by tradition.

b. reading that book.

Takes more than reading to live and dedicate to Jesus but graditude to those who kept tradition.

randomvim

That sure does sound nice. But habits, addictions, and depression is not going to turn around in a blink of an eye. Struggle is apart of life.
Embrace it to keep to joy that is Gods grace I say.

God's Truth

That a false gospel of works a person does to procure his own salvation.

The Truth is, before a person is given newbirth John 3:27, nothing he does can please God Rom. 8:8.

Jesus is the Way, his words are life. You will not get that life unless you do what he says.

The person who only lives to please their flesh cannot please God.

You have to look beyond Calvin.

Men and women do not save us. You were encaptured by Calvinism. Turn to Jesus and believe what is plainly written.