Grizzly bears are why we need guns in schools

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
In the struggle between right and necessity, is it the right of the teachers and the children to live, or is it our collective necessity to protect our schools from those who cause harm?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Do we who collectively own our own local public schools, have the right to do with our own property whatever we wish, and do we have a right to not have someone from Washington tell us what we can and cannot do with our own property, in this case, our public schools?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I heard someone say once that to be prepared for a grizzly, you should have a shotgun. The first round should be buckshot, to stun the beast, and the rest of the rounds should be rifled slugs, to completely neutralize the threat in a more precise manner. They are tremendous animals.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my suburban school district had to close early several years ago when my son was in 6th grade due to a black bear sighting in the area :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the struggle between right and necessity, is it the right of the teachers and the children to live, or is it our collective necessity to protect our schools from those who cause harm?

I guess I haven't been following the news very closely, as I wasn't aware that there was a Grizzly Bear mauling epidemic at schools across the nation.

Sounds like a bit of the insanity rubbed off Donald Trump onto his DOE nominee.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I guess I haven't been following the news very closely, as I wasn't aware that there was a Grizzly Bear mauling epidemic at schools across the nation.

Sounds like a bit of the insanity rubbed off Donald Trump onto his DOE nominee.
Hmm. :think: :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You could set a few pigs free in the hall to keep the muslims out.

They don't seem too bothered by the pig in the red hat Nick.

RTX2B9ZE-1024x683.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
aCultureWarrior

LIFETIME MEMBER
This message is hidden because aCultureWarrior is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

View Post

:banana:

It's glorious.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"Gun free zones" are the primary targets for mass shootings, and the fact of them being 'gun free zones' has a lot to do with it.
It's not just the fact that they are easy targets, it's also a stigma in and of itself.

Because society has made every place like a court building, where nobody can be armed, people are subject to any form of scrutiny, and you could be charged for looking at someone the wrong way, you have a ticking time bomb.

There's a reason why these things rarely happened before society decided to censor others and control both them and their right to bear arms- it's too bad a lot of people can't see it.
The only thing you can do, in keeping your bias, is to progressively restrict and suffocate society with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I'd start off with posting the 10 Commandments; they could be placed somewhere between the metal detectors and the armed security personnel at the school's entrance.

Didn't you mean between the stuffed bear head and the gun rack?

I imagine that my above post gave you secular humanists heartburn just reading it (good).