Yahwah, who is Elohiym, is the Holy Spirit

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah, who is Elohiym, is the Holy Spirit.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:10,11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
10 Create in me a pure heart, O [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:7,10
7 I will tell of the kindnesses of [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah) [/FONT][FONT=&quot], the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses. 10 Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11
Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,

Psalm 18:31
For who is [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Eloah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] besides [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]? And who is the Rock except our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 12:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spirit of God [/FONT][FONT=&quot]says, "Yahshua be cursed," and no one can say, "Yahshua is lord," except by [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the Holy Spirit.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1 Thessalonians 4:8
Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God, who gives you his Holy Spirit[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 6:46[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"Why do you call to me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 4:10
Yahshua said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.' "

Luke 4:8
Yahshua answered, "It is written: 'Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.' "

John 5:41
"I do not accept praise from men,...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]

Hebrews 1:6
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

N.I.V. Foot note:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 32:43. Masoretic Text; Dead Sea Scrolls (see also Septuagint) people, / and let all the angels worship him[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Holman Bible foot note:
Deuteronomy 32:43 LXX reads: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rejoice, you heavens, along with Him, and let all the sons of God worship Him; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]rejoice, you nations, with his people, and let all the (angels / messengers) of God strengthen themselves in him[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; DSS reads: Rejoice, you heavens, along with him, and let all the angels worship him; Regards to [Heb 1:6][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 1[/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the (angels / messengers) as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For to which of the (angels / messengers) did God ever say, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Or again, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Let all God’s (angels / messengers) worship him.”[[/FONT][FONT=&quot]c[/FONT][FONT=&quot]][/FONT][FONT=&quot] ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]let all the (angels / messengers) of God strengthen themselves in him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7[/FONT][FONT=&quot] In speaking of the (angels / messengers) he says, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He makes his (angels / messengers) spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8[/FONT][FONT=&quot] But about the Son he says, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Your throne, O (God / god), will last forever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Deuteronomy 32:39. See now that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I alone am He; there is no God but Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 4:21.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Yahshua declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God is spirit[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Had the people and prophets of Judaism gotten it wrong as to who God is? If they had, Wouldn't God would have informed them that He was a Trinity? Is there a divine mystery where only the Catholic Papacy could make it known that Yahwah is a Trinity?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Faith of Abraham[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
1. Then Yahwah said to Moses, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty hand he will let them go; because of my mighty hand he will drive them out of his land."
2. Elohiym said to Moses, "I’m Yahwah. 3. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name Yahwah I did not make known to them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Joshua 24
1. Then Joshua assembled all the tribes of Israel at Shechem. He summoned the elders, leaders, judges and officials of Israel, and they presented themselves before Elohiym. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](The Sons of God present themselves)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2. Joshua said to all the people, "This is what Yahwah, the Elohiym of Israel, says: 'Long ago your forefathers, including Terah the father of Abraham and Nahor, lived beyond the River [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Euphrates)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and worshiped other gods. 3 But I took your father Abraham from a land beyond that River and led him throughout Canaan and gave him many descendants.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Nehemiah 9
7. "You are Yahwah,[Lifes Beginning] Elohiym, [God of the Living] who chose Abram and brought him out of Ur of the Chaldeans and named him Abraham. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Babylon)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During the days of Abraham people worshipped idols and pagan gods that they created for themselves, and also a Pagan trinity. Abraham believed that God is a living being, and that He is the only true God. That is why you see this verse Deut 6:4 in scripture. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: Yahwah our God, Yahwah is only.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This was to serve as a warning because the land that they were entering had Pagan trinities.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Yahshua, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, Yahwah our God, Yahwah is only.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During the days of Yahshua, the Hellenistic and Kabbalistic Jews began introducing trinitarism into Judaism.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the days of Abraham there was a Pagan trinity, and Abraham would have known that, due to that fact that where he lived in Ur that was known. Had he believed that God Almighty was a trinity, he would have not said Elohiym was the only true God. Also Moses who would know about Trinitarianism said, Yahwah is only, and not three.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

Yahshua did not come into this world to be worshiped by men, he came to reconcile man to God through the New Covenant.

CherubRam

Too late, Jesus was worshiped as a child.
The translation is not correct. Matt 2:11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they (bowed / knelt) down and (worshiped / gave gifts / paid tribute) him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, Yahweh is more rightly translated God the Father. The who walked in front of Moses.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The translation is not correct. Matt 2:11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they (bowed / knelt) down and (worshiped / gave gifts / paid tribute) him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

HELPS Word-studies
4352 proskynéō (from 4314 /prós, "towards" and kyneo, "to kiss") – properly, to kiss the ground when prostrating before a superior; to worship, ready "to fall down/prostrate oneself to adore on one's knees" (DNTT); to "do obeisance" (BAGD).

["The basic meaning of 4352 (proskynéō), in the opinion of most scholars, is to kiss....On Egyptian reliefs worshipers are represented with outstretched hand throwing a kiss to (pros-) the deity" (DNTT, 2, 875,876).

4352 (proskyneō) has been (metaphorically) described as "the kissing-ground" between believers (the Bride) and Christ (the heavenly Bridegroom). While this is true, 4352 (proskynéō) suggests the willingness to make all necessary physical gestures of obeisance.]

http://biblehub.com/greek/4352.htm

The Parthian Jews traveled over a thousand miles to pay obeisance to a young Jewish child. That's worship.

CherubRam

HELPS Word-studies
4352 proskynéō (from 4314 /prós, "towards" and kyneo, "to kiss") – properly, to kiss the ground when prostrating before a superior; to worship, ready "to fall down/prostrate oneself to adore on one's knees" (DNTT); to "do obeisance" (BAGD).

["The basic meaning of 4352 (proskynéō), in the opinion of most scholars, is to kiss....On Egyptian reliefs worshipers are represented with outstretched hand throwing a kiss to (pros-) the deity" (DNTT, 2, 875,876).

4352 (proskyneō) has been (metaphorically) described as "the kissing-ground" between believers (the Bride) and Christ (the heavenly Bridegroom). While this is true, 4352 (proskynéō) suggests the willingness to make all necessary physical gestures of obeisance.]

http://biblehub.com/greek/4352.htm

The Parthian Jews traveled over a thousand miles to pay obeisance to a young Jewish child. That's worship.

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from pros and kuneó (to kiss)
Definition
to do reverence to
NASB Translation

bow down (1), bow down before (1), bowed down (1), bowed down before (2), bowing before (1), bowing down (1), prostrated himself before (1), worship (32), worshiped (17), worshipers (1), worshiping (1), worships (1).

CherubRam

The word (Hell) is used many times in some bible, but yet, the word (Hell) is not even in the original scriptures. Worshiping anyone but Yahwah was punishable by death. The disciples would not have broken that law, nor would Christ have allowed it. Again, translators have often taken great liberties with the scriptures.

CherubRam

Worship only Yahwah

Deuteronomy 6:13
Fear( the Lord / Yahwah) your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name.

1 Samuel 7:3
So Samuel said to all the Israelites, If you are returning to (the Lord / Yahwah) with all your hearts, then rid yourselves of the foreign gods and the Ashtoreths and commit yourselves to (the Lord / Yahwah) and serve him only, and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.

Matthew 4:10
(Jesus / Yahshua) said to him, Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.

Luke 4:8
(Jesus / Yahshua) answered, It is written: Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.

John 5:41 I do not accept praise from men.

Different translations.

John 5:41 I don't need [or accept; receive] praise [glory; honor] from [men; people.]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Exodus 34:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do not worship any other god[/FONT][FONT=&quot], for (the Lord / Yahwah), whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Holy Spirit (third person of the trinity) was sent from God.

John 14:15-17 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Another Counselor Promised
15 “If you love Me, you will keep[a] My commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever. 17 He is the Spirit of truth. The world is unable to receive Him because it doesn’t see Him or know Him. But you do know Him, because He remains with you and will be in you.

John 14:25-26 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

25 “I have spoken these things to you while I remain with you. 26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit—the Father will send Him in My name—will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have told you.

CherubRam

The Holy Spirit (third person of the trinity) was sent from God.

John 14:15-17 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Another Counselor Promised
15 “If you love Me, you will keep[a] My commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever. 17 He is the Spirit of truth. The world is unable to receive Him because it doesn’t see Him or know Him. But you do know Him, because He remains with you and will be in you.

John 14:25-26 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

25 “I have spoken these things to you while I remain with you. 26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit—the Father will send Him in My name—will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have told you.

If Trinitarianism was a biblical truth, then why was it never accepted by Orthodox Judaism?