not if there was an abortion
so clearing that
whatever that means
is different than
convicting the murderer
or using and understanding correct Grammar to begin with or from the get go
Grammar is grammar

I said
lol Useless, why do you even open your mouth?

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Useless, why do you even open your mouth?

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

I do not believe that abortionists should not be convicted and killed, punished, according to the law, or allowed to go free.

That my mind has Grammar relating to abortion is only a reason to get things right. Now how they were ever wrong I don't know. Maybe your bad grammar helped with that. Or maybe I never would have said or thought anything. I realize that I already have. But there was nothing wrong until you pressed.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not believe that abortionists should not be convicted and killed, punished, according to the law, or allowed to go free.

That my mind has Grammar relating to abortion is only a reason to get things right. Now how they were ever wrong I don't know. Maybe your bad grammar helped with that. Or maybe I never would have said or thought anything. I realize that I already have. But there was nothing wrong until you pressed.

I said
lolol Your drifting off into la la land again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Do you spend much time in your imagination?

Great question. However, it was this question that hurt people. If I have ever used it I am sorry. For people in their imagination.

Enjoy the Sabbath. Shabbat Shalom. Sabbath Peace.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Great question. However, it was this question that hurt people. If I have ever used it I am sorry. For people in their imagination.

Enjoy the Sabbath. Shabbat Shalom. Sabbath Peace.

I said
Have you ever purged your mind yet?

Your lack of knowledge can cause new Christians to sin and stumble. And Jesus warned you three times not to do that.

[Mat 18:6
6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

[Mar 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

[Luk 17:2
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Last edited:

Tnkrbl123!

not if there was an abortion
so clearing that
whatever that means
is different than
convicting the murderer
or using and understanding correct Grammar to begin with or from the get go
Grammar is grammar

Oh geez you BOTH have bad grammar.... especially here in this sentence. I don't usually agree with squeaky but I do agree when he says this is a useless conversation haha. It is useless because you have terrible grammar and you are trying to tell him that he does... when in fact it just highlights and draws attention even more to how terrible yours is lol. like the quote above... what on earth does that even mean!?
I actually agree with squeaky here that you should stop trying to correct his grammar... at the very least until you improve yours lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh geez you BOTH have bad grammar.... especially here in this sentence. I don't usually agree with squeaky but I do agree when he says this is a useless conversation haha. It is useless because you have terrible grammar and you are trying to tell him that he does... when in fact it just highlights and draws attention even more to how terrible yours is lol. like the quote above... what on earth does that even mean!?
I actually agree with squeaky here that you should stop trying to correct his grammar... at the very least until you improve yours lol

I said
If anyone has ever wondered what happens to someone when they get kicked out of Christianity Jacob is the perfect example. he has lost all sense of logic, and understanding. He rambles on about things that have nothing to do with the OP. And makes up rules for others to follow that he himself doesn't follow. I have really felt sorry for him. And actually thought maybe I could help him. But I don't think there is any use in trying any longer.

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

[Jhn 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Have you ever purged your mind yet?

Your lack of knowledge can cause new Christians to sin and stumble. And Jesus warned you three times not to do that.

[Mat 18:6
6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

[Mar 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

[Luk 17:2
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, Erev (Evening), Laylah (Night).

I am sorry but I do not know what you are talking about. I have read the Bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I am sorry but I do not see a grammar mistake in what I wrote.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I am sorry but I do not know what you are talking about. I have read the Bible.

I said
Purging is the first step in the meat understanding of the Word. If you haven't ever done that your still in the milk understanding.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Purging is the first step in the meat understanding of the Word. If you haven't ever done that your still in the milk understanding.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon (First), Ziv 7, It is Boker (Morning), It is Yom (Day).

You have incorrect grammar here. Do you mean to have or use an apostrophe or a contraction instead of your here? Can I say that I disagree with you even so?

Shalom.

Jacob