ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and we have some more FAKE NEWS here as L A says that Paul was NOT Baptized as the Greek word in BAPTIZO / BAPTIZE !!

Here is what verse " And having stood up he was Baptized ".

So , keep nthat FAKE NEWS from being written again !!

dan p

Paul could not be baptized with/in the Spirit before he had washed away his sins.

LA

DAN P

Paul could not be baptized with/in the Spirit before he had washed away his sins.

LA

Hi and you can prove that FAKE NEWS , that you have just printed ?

Where is you verse ?

Ask me and I will produce a verse for you , since you detest , Acts 9:17 and 18 !! SHAME

dan p

Danoh

6c826ba67efb8984901de5053286a7f7.jpg

Seeing as I have a few secret admirers on TOL; that look of pleasure at all those smoocheroos on ol Barn's face there looks just about fitt'n :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you can prove that FAKE NEWS , that you have just printed ?

Where is you verse ?

Ask me and I will produce a verse for you , since you detest , Acts 9:17 and 18 !! SHAME

dan p

I gave you verses.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 28:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 15:4 Amplified Bible (AMP)

4 Remain in Me, and I [will remain] in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself without remaining in the vine, neither can you [bear fruit, producing evidence of your faith] unless you remain in Me.

SaulToPaul 2

Seeing as I have a few secret admirers on TOL;

Secret Admirers (current TOL rankings)

1. saint john w the great has 224 secret admirers
2. Danoh has 37 secret admirers
3. STP has 3 secret admirers

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

DAN P

I gave you verses.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Hi and I know that you will never believe this , BUT the verb " YE SHALL RECEIVE is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and points to the GREAT TRIBULATION !!

Better get a GRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and I know that you will never believe this , BUT the verb " YE SHALL RECEIVE is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and points to the GREAT TRIBULATION !!

Better get a GRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

dan p

Sorry DanP, no one talks like that. If a person asks you what do they do about the crime they just committed, you don't answer that some descendants of theirs will be comfortable X000 years in the future.

Futurism is a mental disease when it comes to the Bible, so stay in the reality of their present first unless it gives you permission in total context.

Peter meant the blessing of being missionaries for Christ, the times of refreshing, until Messiah was going to return.

DAN P

Sorry DanP, no one talks like that. If a person asks you what do they do about the crime they just committed, you don't answer that some descendants of theirs will be comfortable X000 years in the future.

Futurism is a mental disease when it comes to the Bible, so stay in the reality of their present first unless it gives you permission in total context.

Peter meant the blessing of being missionaries for Christ, the times of refreshing, until Messiah was going to return.

Hi and you say that you are a Greek scholar and have studied Greek , so how many verbs are there in Acts 2L38 ?

There are 4 verbs in verse 38 !!

The verb SAID Is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE so tells us why the IMPERFECT TENSE is used HERE ??

dan p

dodge

Hi to all and I do not follow Jesus and YET many say that they do !!

They say keep the commands of Jesus , BUT do they keep the 613 Laws that Jesus kept ??

In 2 Cor 5;16 it reads , So then , from now ( on ) we Know no one according to ( the ) Flesh , and IF even we have Known Christ according to ( the ) FLESH , yet now we KNOW ( Him ) no more !!

#1 , The Greek verb " KNOW /EIDO " is in the Prefect tense , and means that no one will NEVER KNOW Christ after the flesh , NEVER AGAIN !!

#2 , And if you lived in that time period , NO ONE will ever know Him after the flesh ever again and you can not follow the Earthly Jesus !!

#3 , The verb " KNOW /GINOSKO " is in the Present Tense and no one will ever know Him in Present Time in the flesh !!

This means we have go to 1 Cor 11:1 and IMITATE Paul , just as Paul IMITATES Christ and practice Eph 3:9 and make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery !!

We follow Paul as Paul follows Christ !!

dan p

If you actually believe the lies you posted in your OP then sadly you are lost and have no clue who Jesus is and what Jesus did for you.

Jhn 6:28

Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jhn 6:29

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Paul instructed others to follow Jesus and yet as you worship Paul you pervert both Jesus and Paul's message.

DAN P

If you actually believe the lies you posted in your OP then sadly you are lost and have no clue who Jesus is and what Jesus did for you.

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Paul instructed others to follow Jesus and yet as you worship Paul you pervert both Jesus and Paul's message.

Hi , and have you read 1 Cor 11:1 , says , You become IMITATORS of me , just as I also am of Christ and also in 1 Thess 1:6 !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and is 1 Cor 11:1 a LIE by your LYING EYES ??

There is one verb in 1 Cor 11:1 and that verb is BE / GINOMAI which is in the Presentn tense IN the dispensation of the MYSTERY that Paul preached in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

That verb BE is in the PASSIVE VOICE , means that is God causing the action and is also in the IMPERATIVE MOOD which a command given by God , so who is the LIARM HERE , YOU !!

dan p

dodge

Hi , and have you read 1 Cor 11:1 , says , You become IMITATORS of me , just as I also am of Christ and also in 1 Thess 1:6 !!

dan p

Yes I have read the scriptures you quoted and as Paul instructed I follow Jesus NOT Paul.

DAN P

Yes I have read the scriptures you quoted and as Paul instructed I follow Jesus NOT Paul.

Hi and glad you came back as we need you here , even if you are wrong as it keeps us sharp and you can never impede what the Holy Spirit has written about DISPENSATIONALISM as are deficdent and have no idea how to look up the Greek text , LOL

Keep up the BAD WORK !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and glad you came back as we need you here , even if you are wrong as it keeps us sharp and you can never impede what the Holy Spirit has written about DISPENSATIONALISM as are deficdent and have no idea how to look up the Greek text , LOL

Keep up the BAD WORK !!

dan p

We do not need to know Greek to know the Truth.

God brings salvation to people in their language.

DAN P

We do not need to know Greek to know the Truth.

God brings salvation to people in their language.

Hi and words mean some thing , and that means you will always be a BABE in Christ as written in 1 Cor 3:1 and 2 !!

I have NEVER claimed to be a Greek Scholar as INTERPLANNER does and does not even check and refute that there is a Greek Article in Eph 1:10 or even chech what 1 Tim 1:4 has the Greek OIKONOMIA text , just another CALLOW type guy LIKE YOU !!

Just IP ask you to respond as IP always EVADES me when I ask him how he was saved under a 1P 1P Gospel program , so maybe you will answer HOW were you saved with verse , GRASSHOPPER ??

Dan p

dan p