Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I sure like GT's phrase, "I disobey God more than you".

It is so succinct description of most saved christains here.

thanks GT.:)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The real devils are the clean-cut church goers who hawk their lies and suck the money out of your wallet.

I have made my peace with the brick and mortar. This is not the thread to take on the bricks. Perhaps you should write that OP. But the buildings are no less sinners than the sinners that enter them or refuse to enter them. This is my expression on this matter. Jesus is the cure for our collective disease.

God's Truth

I will give you an ear. Spare no detail. I won't be rude. But I will express if I agree or not.

That sounds good to me.

To be clothed in Jesus it is to obey Jesus.

Romans 13:13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That sounds good to me.

To be clothed in Jesus, it is to obey Jesus.

Romans 13:13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

You have quoted the Carnal words... now do you understand their Old Testament... Spiritual meanings?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I quoted to you the New Testament.

Are you calling the words of Paul 'carnal'?

Indeed not. Paul speaks as Christ. He uses Earthly words to convey the spiritual.

"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood,"

God's Truth

Indeed not. Paul speaks as Christ. He uses Earthly words to convey the spiritual.

"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood,"

Paul tells us to clothe ourselves in Christ after he speaks of NOT doing sinful things.

That is spiritual.

Obeying Jesus is Spiritual.