I will not vote for trump

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-today is a bad day
-our attorney general equated an armed ambush on our police with the accidental killing of a black person by a white police officer
-here is a clue
-raise your hands and do what you are told to do
-it will improve your chances

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
-today is a bad day
-our attorney general equated an armed ambush on our police with the accidental killing of a black person by a white police officer
-here is a clue

if an officer asks for my identification, i will put my hands over my head and let him pull out my wallet

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
-today is a bad day
-here is a clue
In the case of the Baton Rouge shooting, the individual was already on the ground with 2 officers on top of him - before they shot him 5 times.

These officers already had 4 complaints lodged against them for using excessive force - all involving "black" males!

The current situation is not helped when one of the two major parties is composed almost exclusively of "whites!"

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In the case of the Baton Rouge shooting, the individual was already on the ground with 2 officers on top of him - before they shot him 5 times.

These officers already had 4 complaints lodged against them for using excessive force - all involving "black" males!

The current situation is not helped when one of the two major parties is composed almost exclusively of "whites!"
blacks
-are more likely to be involved in crime
-are more likely to resist arrest
-are more likely to shoot a cop
-are more likely to kill another black
-are more likely to be mayor of the city that is responsible for the police

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then you are electing Hillary, criminal and liar, and don't even try to say you're not.

I've shown in another thread that Donald Trump is a criminal and a liar. Does it make Donald Trump less of a criminal and a liar because he's running on the Republican Party ticket?

BTW, it was democrats and Libertarians like patrick jane , ok doser and Crucible who were responsible for getting Trump where he is, not constitutional conservatives.

Libertarians for Trump
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/03/walter-e-block/libertarians-trump/

Democrats for Trump
http://democratsfortrump.com/

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Then you are electing Hillary, criminal and liar, and don't even try to say you're not.
You're as wrong as chrys was when he preached that line for years.

Or, here's how anyone interested goes you one better: it's the Republican party that is electing Hillary by offering as its candidate a man many conservatives simply can't vote for in good conscience. So by not forwarding a viable, conservative candidate (using your logic) they are de facto nominating Hillary for president. :plain:

Or, better yet, we're responsible for what we do, not what others make of it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
BTW, it was democrats and Libertarians like patrick jane , ok doser and Crucible who were responsible for getting Trump where he is, not constitutional conservatives.

twenty million idiots voted for perot in 92 and elected the first clinton
-history does repeat itself

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
obama doesn't get it
-we don't need guns to protect ourselves from terrorists
-we need guns to protect ourselves from him
-you have to first take our guns before you can take away our freedoms

rexlunae

You're as wrong as chrys was when he preached that line for years.

Well, they are right. We have a two-party system, not by law, but by electoral design. You can vote for one of two options, or you can vote a protest, but the protest doesn't help anyone get into office, and if you were the sort of voter who supported one party consistently before, then you are inadvertently helping the other side.

Or, here's how anyone interested goes you one better: it's the Republican party that is electing Hillary by offering as its candidate a man many conservatives simply can't vote for in good conscience. So by not forwarding a viable, conservative candidate (using your logic) they are de facto nominating Hillary for president. :plain:

That's not wrong either though. Surely the vast majority of the people who voted for Rump in the primary didn't intend it, but that's the practical outcome regardless, if it is true that he's unelectable in the general. What's really happening, I think, is that the GOP is transitioning from a viable major party to a fractional white-nationalist minor party focused on preserving white privileges in a diversifying nation. As that happens, the base becomes more and more determined to nominate candidates that can't win in a general election, and unless they jettison part of that base and reinvent the party, they will continue to slide toward oblivion. The problem is, they need that base to win elections. Unless something changes, Chrys is the GOP's past, and CC is its future.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
They want you to join their cause. I think you're taking a principled stand, though probably a futile one for the long run. And probably because you've been such an advocate for the two-party system in the past.

did you miss the part where I am opposed to abortion?