WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

marhig

More lying, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies ! Rom 5:10

You need to turn yourself off repeat and go and read about all the things that Jesus did when he lived.

GT is right, we are not reconciled to God when we don't believe. We have to believe, repent and obey the living God.

Hebrews 11

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

beloved57

gt

God does not save those who hate Him. God saves those who love Him by obeying Him.

More lying. Saul hated Christ, who is God, and Christ saved him while he was hating Him and Believers ! Acts 9:1-6

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

Christ saved him in unbelief !

1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Paul was saved as a sinner, unbeliever 1 Tim 1:14

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

This condemns your lie that God doesn't save unbelievers !

God's Truth

You need to turn yourself off repeat and go and read about all the things that Jesus did when he lived.

GT is right, we are not reconciled to God when we don't believe. We have to believe, repent and obey the living God.

Hebrews 11

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Amen!

God's Truth

gt

More lying. Saul hated Christ, who is God, and Christ saved him while he was hating Him and Believers ! Acts 9:1-6

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

Christ saved him in unbelief !

1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Paul was saved as a sinner, unbeliever 1 Tim 1:14

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

This condemns your lie that God doesn't save unbelievers !

Paul was not yet saved on that road to Damascus.

Paul spent the next three days blind, fasting, and praying.

Jesus sent someone to Paul BECAUSE he prayed.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

beloved57

Hebrews 11

More lying ! Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies hating God Rom 5:10 ! You don't know or understand the Grace of God through Christ !

beloved57

Paul was not yet saved on that road to Damascus.

Paul spent the next three days blind, fasting, and praying.

Jesus sent someone to Paul BECAUSE he prayed.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

More rejection of Truth !

marhig

More lying ! Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies hating God Rom 5:10 ! You don't know or understand the Grace of God through Christ !
I know that we have to believe in God before we can be reconciled to him!

You don't even believe the we have to obey him. If that is the case then you don't believe that we have to live by his will. And Jesus clearly said that those who enter the kingdom of heaven are those who do the will of the Father. And those who don't live by the will of God are workers of iniquity.

beloved57

I know that we have to believe in God before we can be reconciled to him!

You don't even believe the we have to obey him. If that is the case then you don't believe that we have to live by his will. And Jesus clearly said that those who enter the kingdom of heaven are those who do the will of the Father. And those who don't live by the will of God are workers of iniquity.

Lying and rejection of truth, those Christ died for it reconciled them to God while they were enemies Rom 5:10

God's Truth

It is good to pray, GT. :)

You are so upset with me because I preach that the Catholic denomination does wrong by calling their brothers 'father', and other such things.

Why not just try to please God even if it means giving up your denomination?

I was raised Catholic and hurt and offended my family by giving up that denomination. Being a Catholic was my family's life. There is a lot of pride in being a Catholic. I understand all that. However, having God's Truth is worth giving all that up.

beloved57

You are so upset with me because I preach that the Catholic denomination does wrong by calling their brothers 'father', and other such things.

I was raised Catholic and hurt and offended my family by giving up that denomination. Being a Catholic was my family's life. There is a lot of pride in being a Catholic. I understand all that. However, having God's Truth is worth giving all that up.

You still reject the saving death of Christ and preach the false gospel of salvation by works !

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

There's no part of the Christian faith that involves having to hurt and offend our family GT.

God's Truth

There's no part of the Christian faith that involves having to hurt and offend our family GT.

Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.