Jesus is God.

keypurr

Because Jesus was the word MADE flesh before He was anointed with power.

Same goes for the close disciples of Jesus, who were ministered the Word from Jesus before being anointed with power on the day of Pentecost.

and if you can receive it, the two prophets of Rev.ch 11 are those two anointings, both of which are represented by the two angels in the most Holy Place which are Gabriel (the word) and Michael (the power of creation)

Act 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

Act 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

LA
My friend, I do not see Jesus was the Word made flesh. I see the spirit son, the express image becoming flesh in the body of Jesus. This express image of the father is a created form of God for it was GIVEN the fullness of the Father. Most do not see the spirit son that God used to create the Universe with, they only see the body that God prepared for his true son.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Because Jesus was the word MADE flesh before He was anointed with power.

Same goes for the close disciples of Jesus, who were ministered the Word from Jesus before being anointed with power on the day of Pentecost.

and if you can receive it, the two prophets of Rev.ch 11 are those two anointings, both of which are represented by the two angels in the most Holy Place which are Gabriel (the word) and Michael (the power of creation)

Act 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

Act 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

LA
Consider that the two prophets could refer to Christ and the Holy Spirit.

keypurr

Speaking of who is God and who is the savior;

1 Timothy 4

10 For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

2 Timothy 4

1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Timothy 4

18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

Titus 1
3 but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior;

Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

Titus 2

11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Titus 3

4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us,

1 Timothy 1

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6

13In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you 14to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

2 Timothy 1

8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ

Exodus 24

9 Then Moses went up, also Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, and it was like the very heavens in its clarity. 11 But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, and they ate and drank.

John 1

18No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him
Which verse says Jesus is God?

You see only what you wish to see, just like most everyone else.

keypurr

Jesus Christ will manifest himself to the world to establish God's kingdom. There is no scripture that suggests the Father will manifest himself to the world. On the contrary scripture says the Father will remain in the heavenly realm.

Then comes the end when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
(1 Corinthians 15:24)​
Bingo

Prizebeatz1

Jesus is God.

My friend, I do not see Jesus was the Word made flesh. I see the spirit son, the express image becoming flesh in the body of Jesus. This express image of the father is a created form of God for it was GIVEN the fullness of the Father. Most do not see the spirit son that God used to create the Universe with, they only see the body that God prepared for his true son.

There's something I think we need to consider here when the bible says "in the beginning was the word....." In order for there to be a beginning to human history we automatically buy into the idea that time is real and that we are outside of eternity. We are basically telling ourselves that we are not infinite and eternal without even being aware of it. The personality is restricting and placing boundaries. It is so unconscious that no one thinks about it and that is the way the enemy is able to gain a foothold on us. It undermines the fullness of our who and what we are. The devil devalues. The unconscious belief is that we are separate from what is eternal when in fact time is only a man-made idea. It is not real except to ourselves in our own heads. We give it so much power and assign a value to it because we equate it with survival. I'd like to challenge this idea and suggest it's the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

keypurr

There's something I think we need to consider here when the bible says "in the beginning was the word....." To me, this encourages an unconscious belief in separation from what is eternal. In order for there to be a beginning to human history we automatically buy into the idea of that time is real and that we are not part of God's Kingdom. We are basically telling ourselves that we are not infinite and eternal without even being aware of it. The personality is restricting and placing boundaries. It is so unconscious that no one thinks about it and that is the way the enemy is able to gain a foothold on us. The unconscious belief is that we are separate from what is eternal when in fact time is only a man-made idea. It is not real except to ourselves in our own heads. We give it so much power and assign a value to it because we equate it with survival. I'd like to challenge this idea and suggest it's the opposite.

I do not see time as man made. Without time there is no motion. God created both when his spiritual son laid the foundation for the Universe. But the measurement of time is governed by the God who created it. I do not think God used a 24 hour day when the world was formed. Our time format comes from the Sun and Moon rising day after day. I see time had a beginning when creation took place.

In the beginning there was only God.
His express image, the spiritual son, is the first of all creation for all was created through this son.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why should I be different from you?

Your mind is not open BR. How are you going to understand my words or any one else's if you do not tell yourself that what I or others say just might be right? We are all living on a platform of faith held up by what we have been given.

I am not so much concerned about my mind as I am my heart. You had best think the same

Proverbs 4:23New American Standard Bible (NASB)

23 Watch over your heart with all diligence,
For from it flow the springs of life.

Prizebeatz1

I do not see time as man made. Without time there is no motion. God created both when his spiritual son laid the foundation for the Universe. But the measurement of time is governed by the God who created it. I do not think God used a 24 hour day when the world was formed. Our time format comes from the Sun and Moon rising day after day. I see time had a beginning when creation took place.

In the beginning there was only God.
His express image, the spiritual son, is the first of all creation for all was created through this son.

Is God not eternal then?

keypurr

Is God not eternal then?

I see God as the only eternal.
Then he created his express image.
I would think that that spirit son would or could be considers eternal for God created all, time included, through him. But that is unknowable to us as we have a limited mind.

Last edited:

keypurr

I am not so much concerned about my mind as I am my heart. You had best think the same

Proverbs 4:23New American Standard Bible (NASB)

23 Watch over your heart with all diligence,
For from it flow the springs of life.
My heart is one with my God and my Lord.
Only because I spent the time to seek and understand him.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which verse says Jesus is God?

Which verse says God is God? None he says he is YHWH. He says he is the creator of all things. He says he is the first and the last. He sits on the throne in heaven. There is only one throne in heaven.