Galatians 3/28 What Paul Ain't Sayin

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
??Galatians? ?3:28? ?ESV??

What is the context?

Who are the Judaizers?

What are the Judaizers claiming is the process for non - Jew salvation?

What does this verse have to do with the Judaizer's false gospel?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

daqq

“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
??Galatians? ?3:28? ?ESV??

What is the context?

Who are the Judaizers?

What are the Judaizers claiming is the process for non - Jew salvation?

What does this verse have to do with the Judaizer's false gospel?

I would strongly suggest to you that the false brethren and "Judaizers" are found in the following passage and they are not what most think because they are the kind which cannot be seen with the eyes of the flesh of the natural man who walks according to the carnal and natural mind:

Galatians 2:1-6 KJV
1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, ( whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person: ) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

Notice he says "no, not for one hour"? He is speaking of one of his own appointed times which he relates in 2:cor 12:1-4, (and the fourteen years are mentioned there also for the same reason). This is the hour of trial hidden in the writings of Paul; he is saying he did not bow the knee to Baal or submit, (Rev 13). Those who creep in unawares are the same from Jude which were written beforehand to destruction, evil beasts, (for we wrestle not against flesh and blood).

Jude 1:4 KJV
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

τινες ανθρωποι οι παλαι προγεγραμμενοι εις τουτο το κριμα
"certain anthropoi-manfaced, of old time having been fore-written toward this condemnation"

Jude 1:4 ASV
4 For there are certain men crept in privily, even they who were of old written of beforehand unto this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

These are named "permanent dwellers upon the land, (οι κατοικουντες επι της γης, Rev 13:8), and their are names are found written in "the book of the dead", (Genesis 4, because none of those written in that passage are ever said to have "lived" even though their names are written, (and the scripture cannot be broken)). They are not mortal human beings of flesh and blood, but rather, men of old time, men of renown, men having been named, fallen ones, twice dead anthropon-manfaced; and you cannot see them with your natural eyes, but if you let them creep in unawares they will corrupt your understanding while you feast in the Word. They are like hidden jagged rocks in your love-feasts when they feast with you, false-shepherds who feed themselves without fear; clouds without water carried along by winds; late autumn trees having borne no fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied concerning these. They love the flesh, and they love seeing all things according to eyes and mind of the flesh, just as the Judaizers who walk according to the belly of the flesh, like Esau-man the old man nature, who would sell his birthright for a bowl of lentils to please his god which is his slow belly like a Nile dragon, likewise even as the serpent was cursed to walk by way of his belly from the very beginning in the garden. :chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We will be returning to these questions each time Jerry claims that there is no distinction between Jew and gentile, men and women, employed and employers.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Are men still men in Christ? Women still women? Glory dazed dukes?
Are all distinctions of employees and employers gone you idiots?

Of course I'm still a man, still an employer and still a friggin gentile!

How foolish of you to use this verse as a proof text to claim that Gentiles become spiritual Jews. Or that the distinctions between Jewish believers and gentile believers are gone. It's a lack of understanding God's program for Jewish and gentile salvation.

It pains me to have to make this thread but obviously I had to since so many here are totally blowing up God's promises to Israel that believing Jews still own and are currently enjoying today.

TrevorL

Greetings intojoy,
How foolish of you to use this verse as a proof text to claim that Gentiles become spiritual Jews. Or that the distinctions between Jewish believers and gentile believers are gone. It's a lack of understanding God's program for Jewish and gentile salvation.

It pains me to have to make this thread but obviously I had to since so many here are totally blowing up God's promises to Israel that believing Jews still own and are currently enjoying today.
It is possibly evident that much water has flown under the bridge in another thread, but I would like to briefly comment on Galatians 3:28 and its context. I believe that Galatians 3 does teach that there is one method of salvation for both Jew and Gentile and that is through faith in and baptism into our Lord Jesus Christ, and then these believers will receive the blessings promised to Abraham both now and in the future. They become heirs of the promises made to Abraham. One of these promises was the inheritance of the land Genesis 13:14-15 (KJV). It is interesting that Galatians 3:16 (KJV) seems to be quoting or alluding to this. Some of the Jews who are in the land today and do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah will be blessed when they are converted at the coming of Jesus. Otherwise they are outside of the Abrahamic covenant and this is the only covenant that gives everlasting life.

Kind regards
Trevor

glorydaz

What in God's good name are you carrying on about? You'd better fix you language or we'll all be getting another break from your nonsense. Is that my name up there? I've never said a word about being a spiritual Jew. Are you wacky or just acting wacky?

daqq

We will be returning to these questions each time Jerry claims that there is no distinction between Jew and gentile, men and women, employed and employers.

Yeah, was just talking with your comrade Jerry about this very thing.
Bad news for you and Dr. Fruchtenbaum:

You are ignorant of the fact that the holy seed line has always been spiritual, even from the very beginning, and that is why the genealogies are all "father-to-son", (because one is grafted in to the all Israel and olive tree of the Father by faith just as was the Canaanite woman of Tyre in Matthew 15:21-28). Your hyper-dispensationalism has blinded you to the truth and cut you off from the Root of the olive tree.

No doubt this will draw some gnashing of teeth. :)

Genesis 15:1-4
1 After these things came Yah, the Word of YHWH, unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am your shield, and your exceedingly great reward.
2 And Abram said, Adoni Yah, and what is it you shall give me seeing I walk destitute, and the meshek-inheritor of my house is the dam-meshek-blood-inheritor Eliezer?
3 And Abram said, Behold, unto me you have not given a seed; and lo, the son-born in my house is disinheriting me.
4 And behold, the Word of YHWH unto him said, This shall not be your heir; but whom shall come forth out of your own me`eh-heart (seat of generation) shall be your heir.

For the same reason the Qumranites called their community "Damascus", (Qumran), because it means "blood-inheritor", and their community was founded and administered by Zadokite priests and Levites, (who vehemently disagreed with their own carnal minded Jerusalem brethren the "Sadducees", (Zadokites)).

The holy seed line has always been of the Spirit.

And there is more: Enosh the son of Seth is "the first preacher of righteousness", for in his days men first began to preach or herald in the name of YHWH, (see Gen 4:26 YLT). If you count the generations from Enosh to Noah this makes Noah "the eighth preacher of righteousness", just as 2Pet 2:5 YLT says of him, (though not often rendered that way because of this misunderstanding). This also strongly implies that the seed line all the way back from Enosh the son of Seth came by way of the preaching and the hearing of the Word, that is to say, by faith, (Rom 10:14, 15, 16, 17).

The holy seed line has always been of the Spirit.
Der Fruitybalm is prolly nuttin more dan Khazarite Turk, (but aint nuttin wrong wit dat). :chuckle:

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What in God's good name are you carrying on about? You'd better fix you language or we'll all be getting another break from your nonsense. Is that my name up there? I've never said a word about being a spiritual Jew. Are you wacky or just acting wacky?

Right. Ignore what I say. Are you a woman still?
This verse doesn't teach that "there is no distinction between Jews and Gentiles in Christ" but it's been hijacked by Jerry n company to fit their twisted Israelology

glorydaz

Right. Ignore what I say. Are you a woman still?
This verse doesn't teach that "there is no distinction between Jews and Gentiles in Christ" but it's been hijacked by Jerry n company to fit their twisted Israelology

Gal. 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

I don't know what the disagreement is, but I think this text means we all have equal access in becoming children of God by faith...no one is excluded. God is no respecter of persons.

Bradley D

The early Christian Jews believed that the Gentiles should follow the the outward signs of Judaism. Such as in circumcision and the food laws. Paul argued against it and James agreed with Paul.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Gal. 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

I don't know what the disagreement is, but I think this text means we all have equal access in becoming children of God by faith...no one is excluded. God is no respecter of persons.

??Galatians? ?3:28? ?

You are still a woman I am man.
You are still a gentile while Paul still a Jew.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The early Christian Jews believed that the Gentiles should follow the the outward signs of Judaism. Such as in circumcision and the food laws. Paul argued against it and James agreed with Paul.

Correction: Paul went to James and asked him if what he was preaching was wrong. Nowhere in scripture does it say that Jewish believers taught circumcision!

Paul circumcised Timothy.

daqq

Paul is no doubt Yhudi by faith, or by religion if you prefer, but by tribe he says he is of Benjamin; and this is no different from Mordecai the Yhudi who was of the same tribe, Benjamin, (Esther 2:5). Paul likewise teaches the same in Rom 2:28-29 where he teaches circumcision of the heart according to the Torah, (Deut 10:16, 30:6). The Torah plainly says, Behold, I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil, (Deut 30:15), immediately following the passage which Paul quotes and expounds in Rom 10:6,7,8, (Deut 30:11-14), and then again in the same passage the Torah says, I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both you and your seed may live, (Deut 30:19).

Therefore when you interpret the scripture in the physical understanding and carnal way that you do; you by default "choose death", (by "walking" according to the flesh, Rom 8:13), and will never come to understand the supernal-spiritual Torah and Word of Elohim unless and until you change your mindset. Circumcision is of the heart and a Yhudi is one by faith, and not by race, nor physical descent. There are even some who argue that "Yehudim" may have originally meant "people of God", ("people of YHWH").

Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name.
http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

glorydaz

My point in quoting the verse I did was to show we are all children of God.
Children are certainly still individuals.

Women, for instance, were kept apart...now we are not.
So, yes, I agree with you on this one.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
My point in quoting the verse I did was to show we are all children of God.
Children are certainly still individuals.

Women, for instance, were kept apart...now we are not.
So, yes, I agree with you on this one.

That's right woman

Danoh

Actually, during this temporay Mystery Age; it is Israel that is a spiritual Gentile - deal with it :chuckle:

And this issue is not one dealt with in Galatians...alone.

Get out of Fruchtenbaum, and get in the Scripture...