Foolish Conversations

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You have never had one yet. All you do is deny, and dictate. You turn every conversation into a stupid conversation.

There is no such thing as a stupid question or a stupid conversation. If you ask a question maybe you can have a conversation. Or, maybe you can have a conversation without asking a question. Deny the truth? No. Dictate the truth or God's Law? No. Dictate anything? No. Dictate to anyone? No. No dictators. Teach God's Law? Yes. Teach about Jesus? Yes. Teach about God and the things of God? Yes. Have a conversation? Possible. However, I don't have terms and would rather appeal to or teach a man than talk to a woman or a girl.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as a stupid question or a stupid conversation. If you ask a question maybe you can have a conversation. Or, maybe you can have a conversation without asking a question. Deny the truth? No. Dictate the truth or God's Law? No. Dictate anything? No. Dictate to anyone? No. No dictators. Teach God's Law? Yes. Teach about Jesus? Yes. Teach about God and the things of God? Yes. Have a conversation? Possible. However, I don't have terms and would rather appeal to or teach a man than talk to a woman or a girl.

I said
lol You devil driven idiot, read the Op

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.

I don't know how to help you with the things that you are saying.

I said
lol You cant, you never have been able to, because of your blindness as a Jew. Its just proof of how powerful God is. He can blind you, and open my eyes. And you will never be able to see the truth. You are evidence of what people don't want to be. An idiot to the Word of God. You don't have the Word abiding in you.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You cant, you never have been able to, because of your blindness as a Jew. Its just proof of how powerful God is. He can blind you, and open my eyes. And you will never be able to see the truth. You are evidence of what people don't want to be. An idiot to the Word of God. You don't have the Word abiding in you.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

There is a lot that any individual can learn. It does not make sense to say that a person is blind by virtue of being a Jew.

Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a lot that any individual can learn. It does not make sense to say that a person is blind by virtue of being a Jew.

Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.

I said
lol Are you really that ignorant? Don't you see what is going on. These conversations are for others. To see the ignorance of being a Jew when the born again Christians have all the answers with scripture from the Holy Spirit. You keep saying you don't know, you don't understand, you don't know why. I keep answering with the Word says, here are the verses. Here is the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Are you really that ignorant? Don't you see what is going on. These conversations are for others. To see the ignorance of being a Jew when the born again Christians have all the answers with scripture from the Holy Spirit. You keep saying you don't know, you don't understand, you don't know why. I keep answering with the Word says, here are the verses. Here is the truth.

Certainly a Christian can have answers. It is difficult to say that a Christian would have answers from Torah if they have never read it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Certainly a Christian can have answers. It is difficult to say that a Christian would have answers from Torah if they have never read it.

I said
The only remedy for the blindness of the Jews is to become a Christian.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only remedy for the blindness of the Jews is to become a Christian.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

You may become a Christian but that will not remedy blindness on the part of or on behalf of the Jews.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You may become a Christian but that will not remedy blindness on the part of or on behalf of the Jews.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

I said
Your an idiot. Who changes the law? The High Priest. Nobody under the High Priest has the authority to change the law. That is why He is called the High Priest.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Who changes the law? The High Priest. Nobody under the High Priest has the authority to change the law. That is why He is called the High Priest.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

I do not know what you are talking about. Nowhere do I see anything about a High Priest changing a law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are talking about. Nowhere do I see anything about a High Priest changing a law.

I said
lololol Common sense tells us that the High Priest has final say so on everything. Nobody has authority over a High Priest. That is why He is called a High Priest.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol Common sense tells us that the High Priest has final say so on everything. Nobody has authority over a High Priest. That is why He is called a High Priest.

You do not understand Torah, God's Law, Israel, the Levitical Priesthood, the Bible, Christianity, etc.... What you are saying is not the case.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not understand Torah, God's Law, Israel, the Levitical Priesthood, the Bible, Christianity, etc.... What you are saying is not the case.

I said
We are not talking about the Torah. We are talking about Jesus as High Priest.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can learn about the High Priest by reading the Torah. The TaNaK. The Bible.

I said
More stupid conversations.

Today is Revi'i, Ziv 3. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.
I have seen your post to me hear and the one after it which has prompted a response from me. This is all that I have for you.
no
no rambling
spam or spamming (an activity) are different from junk mail, trash, and trolling
Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.
No it is not. And it is not trolling either.
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.
It is important to be able to have a conversation.
You are talking about conversations between men then. What if only women could have conversations? Obviously I am not married.
conversation or rambling
I had neither
Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.
I don't know how to help you with the things that you are saying.