The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

WizardofOz

You just didn't understand it. You have that problem with a lot of things. You poor guy.

No, you're pretty much an incoherent spam bot. :spam:

I'll never understand why you often make 5+ posts in a row all in response to a single post.

I know you love commas but if we took every intelligent post you've created I have a feeling there wouldn't be one in your total post count.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, you're pretty much an incoherent spam bot. :spam:

I'll never understand why you often make 5+ posts in a row all in response to a single post. I know you love commas but if we took every intelligent post you've created I have a feeling there wouldn't be one in your total post count.

now, now

different people enjoy posting here for different reasons

do you remember Jujubee?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
anna - purex came to mind last night and i thought that if anybody keeps in touch with him, it'd be you

any idea how he's doing?

You mean the man you took great pleasure in tormenting while trying to run him off the board?

No, I don't keep in touch with him, but I hope he's doing really well. I miss him (I miss a lot of people who aren't here).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Yeah, well, we miss him for different reasons. I miss him because he always had an interesting take on things, whether I agreed with him or not. And he was a genuinely nice person.

You miss him because you're a psychopath who gets his jollies by running people off the board, yet you really need them to come back so you can run them off again.

I'm sure he's doing fine, just like everyone else is doing fine. In the end, that's the best revenge. They're doing just fine. :)

Arthur Brain

Yeah, well, we miss him for different reasons. I miss him because he always had an interesting take on things, whether I agreed with him or not. And he was a genuinely nice person.

You miss him because you're a psychopath who gets his jollies by running people off the board, yet you really need them to come back so you can run them off again.

I'm sure he's doing fine, just like everyone else is doing fine. In the end, that's the best revenge. They're doing just fine. :)

He mostly just ends up running himself off the board these days when he flames out...kinda sad.

:)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i agree that he always often had an interesting take on things

usually it was based on pure nonsense, wishful thinking and his own special constructed realities, which i enjoyed poking holes in

here's a classic example: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-race-issue&p=4645405&viewfull=1#post4645405

:darwinsm:

Looks like PureX was thinking in a different context than the Holocaust, and you did your usual. Nothing new there.

Looking at your link, though, looks like you never "got to it" for rex.

Hey, SOD, just wondering if you got a chance to check out my post, with some actual numbers and sources in it, since you were telling people that they should "educate themselves" with that Breitbart article. Maybe you'd like to do the same for yourself?

i'll get to it , i'll get to it

multitasking at the moment - got terminator genysis streaming and trying to find illegal source pdf files for my textbooks :)