ECT The Most Misunderstood Passage in the Bible--Romans 5:12-18

God's Truth

This is improvement...

It is what I have been saying since I joined this site.

At least though you think it is an improvement.

do you call this the Son?

Yes.

As in the Son is the Glory or manifestation of the infinite and invisible Father?

Right.

Jesus is God with a body.

Jesus is the First and the Last.

His body that he has now, his resurrected body, it is the body he had first in heaven.

glorydaz

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

We have to be taught how to do right in all ways.

Being "taught" is the job of the schoolmaster, and requires self-effort.

The fruit of the Spirit isn't something we are "taught", but something we receive with the indwelling Spirit.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It is what I have been saying since I joined this site.

At least though you think it is an improvement.

Yes.

Right.

Jesus is God with a body.

Jesus is the First and the Last.

His body that he has now, his resurrected body, it is the body he had first in heaven.

Marked with scars?

glorydaz

Would you and [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] please provide a more clear response to what I have written here? It would be deeply appreciated... because it is more critical to what is being discussed here than is being recognized...

With gratitude,

EE

Spoiler
Good and Evil are the burden of the One just Judge. This is clearly cited as the position of the Morning Star...

We see an abuse of this name and a false right hand of God... The Abuse is seen in Isaiah 14 and the Reconciliation is found in Revelations. We know that Jesus is the true MORNING STAR ... and we further see that He alone is worthy to "Judge". In the end... this is seen as the 24 elders cast their crowns to Jesus. This is cited throughout scripture... but the place where we see that Satan desired and falsly held the position of "judge" is in Zech. 3:1 ... He's at the right hand of "YeHOshua". This is unmistakable as the stone with 7 is referred to at the end of Zechariah 3.

The bottom line is that Only God is deserving of distinguishing Good from Evil. He alone is Good. (Mk. 10:18)

I still have no idea what you mean. Maybe tomorrow I can take a fresh look.

God's Truth

Marked with scars?

God is light.

He is invisible.

He lives in unapproachable light.

God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 12:29 for our "God is a consuming fire."

Jesus is THAT God the Father with a body who came to earth as a Man.

2 Thessalonians 1:7
and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

"The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this: ‘I know your deeds..."--Revelation 2:18-19

Who is that fire in Jesus' eyes?

God the Father is inside Jesus.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
God is light.

He is invisible.

He lives in unapproachable light.

God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 12:29 for our "God is a consuming fire."

Jesus is THAT God the Father with a body who came to earth as a Man.

2 Thessalonians 1:7
and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

"The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this: ‘I know your deeds..."--Revelation 2:18-19

Who is that fire in Jesus' eyes?

God the Father is inside Jesus.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Will you move to the Trin thread with me for a couple of minutes and I copy this in there? It is beautiful... I just want to see if we can discuss this a bit...

God's Truth

No, it is about children who are too young to know to choose good over evil.

No, it is about humbleness.
Jesus even says it is about humbleness.

Matthew 18:4
Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Being "taught" is the job of the schoolmaster, and requires self-effort.

The fruit of the Spirit isn't something we are "taught", but something we receive with the indwelling Spirit.

Small s newborn human spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Romans 8:9 and Php. 1:19 is small s? You need to clearify.

The word spirit in that passage lacks the definite article. Thus in keeping with Paul and his teachings about the flesh vs the spirit it is our newborn human spirit that we are to be walking in. Something glorybabze didn't learn in Sunday school.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When you see me or another born again poster behaving badly then that's the sign that I'm not operating in and from my newborn human spirit but from the flesh.