Responding to the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Nanja

No you believe that freewill is the way , the truth and the life!

The freewill gospel is an accursed gospel!

Gal. 1:8-9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
The freewill gospel is an accursed gospel!

Gal. 1:8-9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

If their is no free will the Gospel is useless.

It is only by hearing and believing the Gospel that anyone can be saved, Galatians 3:2.

Nanja

If their is no free will the Gospel is useless.

It is only by hearing and believing the Gospel that anyone can be saved, Galatians 3:2.

Hearing and Believing of the Gospel is only possible by those who have been Born of God.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

And the same with Believing the Gospel. Belief / Faith is a fruit of the Spirit given when they are Born of the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22.

They were chosen to Salvation and Belief of the Truth.

2 Thes. 2:13-14
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Ben Masada

Responding to the Gospel of Jesus "Christ."

The gospel of Jesus was the Tanach. Every time he referred to the Word of God, he had the Tanach in mind or in hand. The NT, Jesus never even dreamed it would ever rise. Therefore, I like to think of the NT as the gospel of Paul.

beloved57

Hearing and Believing of the Gospel is only possible by those who have been Born of God.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

And the same with Believing the Gospel. Belief / Faith is a fruit of the Spirit given when they are Born of the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22.

They were chosen to Salvation and Belief of the Truth.

2 Thes. 2:13-14
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
Amen. Jesus plainly states who it is that hears God's words John 8:47

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

The gospel of Jesus was the Tanach. Every time he referred to the Word of God, he had the Tanach in mind or in hand. The NT, Jesus never even dreamed it would ever rise. Therefore, I like to think of the NT as the gospel of Paul.
The Gospel of the golden calf. Isn't that who delivered the children of Israel?

Robert Pate

Banned
Your freewill is your god and savior!

Free will is a natural human attribute that we are all born with. So is faith. We all have the ability to hear and believe the Gospel. No one would be able to function in life without a free will and faith. You have swallowed the false lies of Calvinism, hook, line and sinker.