ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Little Johnny W, you don't even know what "gospel" means.

It becomes more and more clear this is the case with Johnny and all the MADists.

That is because they do not realize the Gospel is the good news that God has redeemed sinners according to His grace alone, and that very saving grace was promised by God, and divine promise IS COVENANT.

God is a Covenant God because His Word works as the surety of all His promise.

To deny the Covenant of Grace as performed by the WORD JESUS CHRIST on behalf of His spiritual body of faithful persons (church) is a denial of any gospel given by God to sinners altogether.

This can be nothing but the result of delusion, for it is evident there is no love of Truth amongst this cult.

john w

Hall of Fame
It becomes more and more clear this is the case with Johnny and all the MADists.

That is because they do not realize the Gospel is the good news that God has redeemed sinner according to His grace alone, and that very saving grace was promised by God, and divine promise IS COVENANT.

God is a Covenant God because His Word is surety of all His promise.

To deny the Covenant of Grace as performed by the WORD JESUS CHRIST for His spiritual body of faithful persons (church) is a denial of any gospel given by God to sinners altogether.

This can be nothing but the result of delusion, for it is evident there is no love of Truth amongst this cult.

It is Mr. Johnny to you, Naggy Debbie Downer, married to the nagged one, Billie Boy Bobbie.

No, child of the devil, you and your fellow brother of Cain, Craigie, assert that there is only one piece of good news in the book, and thus satanically assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Naggy, bitter one- Saint Judas preached: "Hey everyone!!!The Gospel is the good news that God has redeemed sinner according to His grace alone, and that very saving grace was promised by God, and divine promise IS COVENANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.The Master is going to die for our sins, and be raised!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved!!!! Gotta go....my broker, John Calvin Satanstein, is calling me, urging me to buy silver, at market!!!!!!"

"God is a Covenant God because His Word is surety of all His promise."-Debbie the Downer Naggy

Like "The Covenant of Grace...The Covenant of Works....The Covenant of Redemption....The Covenant of the Gospel...." bitter nag, your words, that you made up?

You wouldn't know the difference between the book of Jude, and the song, "Hey, Jude," as you are clueless, biblically, and all you do is spam your "Reformed" flyers, and your satanic "church" SOF.

The New Covenant is not inaugurated now, and has NADA to do with members of the boc(which excludes you, demonic Clavinist).

"this cult."-Naggy

Stunned us withthat "original," barbituate "lady." That's it?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It is Mr. Johnny to you, Naggy Debbie Downer, married to the nagged one, Billie Boy Bobbie.

No, child of the devil, you and your fellow brother of Cain, Craigie, assert that there is only one piece of good news in the book, and thus satanically assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Naggy, bitter one- Saint Judas preached: "Hey everyone!!!The Gospel is the good news that God has redeemed sinner according to His grace alone, and that very saving grace was promised by God, and divine promise IS COVENANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.The Master is going to die for our sins, and be raised!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved!!!! Gotta go....my broker, John Calvin Satanstein, is calling me, urging me to buy silver, at market!!!!!!"

"God is a Covenant God because His Word is surety of all His promise."-Debbie the Downer Naggy

Like "The Covenant of Grace...The Covenant of Works....The Covenant of Redemption....The Covenant of the Gospel...." bitter nag, your words, that you made up?

You wouldn't know the difference between the book of Jude, and the song, "Hey, Jude," as you are clueless, biblically, and all you do is spam your "Reformed" flyers, and your satanic "church" SOF.

The New Covenant is not inaugurated now, and has NADA to do with members of the boc(which excludes you, demonic Clavinist).

"this cult."-Naggy

Stunned us withthat "original," barbituate "lady." That's it?

Bah . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
Bah . . .

As expected, I picked her apart, and she is reduced to her, "oh so devlish" "Bah," a satanic snort, and talks like witches talk.

Quite impressive, Naggy Downer/Barbituatate........Weighty.........

Right Divider

Body part
You either have to deny Jesus Christ is God, or you have to deny Jesus Christ is head of His body, for this statement to stand.

". . Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant." Hebrews 7:22

Please read Hebrews 8:6-10 that absolutely refutes what you just posted.
Utter silliness on your part Nang.

WE, the body of Christ, are NOT Israel. The book to the HEBREWS is all about THEM and THEIR covenants and PROMISES.

Your doctrine is a fantasy that does not exist in reality.

Right Divider

Body part
Nang is correct.

Everything refers to one of the two covenants.

However, the old covenant has vanished for good, and is never coming back. We now live fully in the new covenant.

The problem with you Darby followers is that not only do you reject the new covenant, you guys have the old covenant coming back.
No, Nang and you are both quite insane because you believe that "everything is two covenants" nonsense.

It's no wonder that you're deaf, dumb and blind.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Utter silliness on your part Nang.

WE, the body of Christ, are NOT Israel. The book to the HEBREWS is all about THEM and THEIR covenants and PROMISES.

Your doctrine is a fantasy that does not exist in reality.

"Israel" is another name for the Son of God. He is the spiritual Israel, whom the physical nation of Israel represented. All of the book of Hebrews is about Him.

Do not let anyone discourage you from reading Hebrews, or you will miss so much regarding the purposes and priesthood of Jesus Christ, and His work done for His spiritual body of believers.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Israel" is another name for the Son of God. He is the spiritual Israel, whom the physical nation of Israel represented. All of the book of Hebrews is about Him.

Do not let anyone discourage you from reading Hebrews, or you will miss so much regarding the purposes and priesthood of Jesus Christ, and His work done for His spiritual body of believers.

Romans 11 KJV

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

The downer Naggy's version:

Naggy's Romans 11:

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to the Son of God, which is spiritual Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so the Son of God, which is spiritual Israel, shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from the Son of God, which is spiritual Israel.

27 For this is my covenant unto him, the Son of God, which is spiritual Israel,when I shall take away the Son of God, which is spiritual Israel's, sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, the Son of God, which is spiritual Israel, is an enemy for your sakes: but as touching the election, the Son of God, which is spiritual Israel, is beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

What else would you like to "prove" with this "spiritual" type of contortions, evil Naggy?

Last edited:

Interplanner

Well done, Nang. The person doesn't seem to know what they have in Eph 2B-3A. I mean the list of things we don't have in Christ but that we now do (which answer all the things we don't have).

Right Divider

Body part

Israel is the name that God gave to Jacob and his descendants. Just because there are spiritual applications of this name does NOT make "everything spiritual".

I am not "discouraged" from reading ANY of the Word of God. I'm just not falling for the nonsense that you have fallen for.

Israel was to be a holy nation and a royal priesthood. The body of Christ has NO such role. The body of Christ is NOT a nation and has NO priesthood. If it did, Paul would have said so, as he received his orders directory from the risen Lord Jesus Christ.

Danoh

Well done, Nang. The person doesn't seem to know what they have in Eph 2B-3A. I mean the list of things we don't have in Christ but that we now do (which answer all the things we don't have).

Welcome to Interplanner's Endless Books of the Month Club, Nang.

This Month's Special a "book about" :chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
What is "Eph 2B-3A"?

The body of Christ has privileges that Israel does NOT get.

Israel received the law "by the disposition of angels":
Acts 7:53 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:53) Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept [it].

And yet Paul tells us that "we shall judge angels":
1Cor 6:3 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:3) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

There are many differences between what God gave Israel and what He gave to the body of Christ. But your fairy story is what you like.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are many differences between what God gave Israel and what He gave to the body of Christ. But your fairy story is what you like.

You're comparing the OC with the NC, and somehow think it's "Israel vs. the BOC".

You're so far in left field from being brainwashed by Dispensationalism, you can't think straight.

The law of Moses is drastically different than the law of the Spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

There is a new law, the old law has been replaced. When the law changed the priesthood changed. The NC has replaced the OC.

You need to take off your Darby sunglasses.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I remember in the 80s when all the teens had Oakley stickers on their cars. We had Darby stickers.

You should have put the following graph on your car:

DISPENSTION-History-chart.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

I was a Wesleyan back then. They'd scare you to death with the red letters to get you to the altar, then after you had wailed and mourned, they'd comfort you with Paul's letters.

john w

Hall of Fame
I remember in the 80s when all the teens had Oakley stickers on their cars. We had Darby stickers.

Craigie Bernstein does not need sunglasses, Mayor, as he is holed up in his "man" cave, most of the day, as a rat/weasel, underground, like them spiders under the bandstand, satisfying his obsession, on TOL, trying to get even with those bully MAD wackos/dispies, that hurt his feelings years ago on TOL. I reckon some gal named "Darby" rejected him years ago, or some dude named "Darby" beat him up quite badly, explaining his Darby spam.