Interpretation

Prizebeatz1

Yes, so are trees and dogs.

No, He merely speaks the word and it appears.

No, and neither are you.

So are rocks.

You are delusional because you are highly attached to your personality. You are not fooling anybody by hiding behind a blade of grass. Only a fool would insist on being separate from God. That is not something to take lightly. You are actually making a conscious decision to side with the devil. The devil devalues because it is subconsciously projecting the fact that it doesn't know its own value. It keeps looking and looking but cannot find it because it will not look within. Once it does it will realize it was always there inside itself the whole time. You should be careful. There are some people who won't hesitate to crush the head of the serpent.

Prizebeatz1

Don't leave your first love. If you do, you may end up like a poster here called Keypurr. When people begin to make up their own "truths", they head down a twisted maze of a path.

That is exactly where humanity is now. If you can't see that then you are only adding to the problem.

glorydaz

That is exactly where humanity is now. If you can't see that then you are only adding to the problem.

Humanity, in general, has always been on that path. But you aren't showing them the way to the LIGHT. You're just adding to their confusion, and leading them to believe they are "little gods". That is what Humanists always do, and it's what you are doing.

nikolai_42

Misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the scriptures. The Son is symbolism for the divinity of the soul. No one is going to tell us or teach us we are divine because it's not profitable. Someone gains something by keeping this a secret from the general population.
{Emphasis mine}

So there we go. You get to decide what is a reasonable interpretation and what isn't? Symbolism is limited only by the imagination of the reader - unless of course you have in mind the integrity of the source. In this case, that's the scriptures.

Prizebeatz1

I hate to burst your bubble, but our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ died on the cross and there was no "symbolism" about it.

Actually, there is one who has told that LIE...from the very beginning. And here you are spreading the same lie. :nono:

Gen. 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.​

Tell me something. Does the interpretation of the scriptures come from man or from God?

glorydaz

You are delusional because you are highly attached to your personality.

No, I'm safe within the shelter of HIS arms.

You are not fooling anybody by hiding behind a blade of grass.

The Lord is not a blade of grass...and I'm in Him not hiding behind Him.

Only a fool would insist on being separate from God.

The fool has said in his heart there is no God, and the only god he sees is himself.

That is not something to take lightly. You are actually making a conscious decision to side with the devil. The devil devalues because it is subconsciously projecting the fact that it doesn't know its own value. It keeps looking and looking but cannot find it because it will not look within.

I looked UP. :thumb:

Once it does it will realize it was always there inside itself the whole time. You should be careful. There are some people who won't hesitate to crush the head of the serpent.

Oh dear, you're starting to sound like your father now. :shocked:

You're a HUMANIST.
I'm glad you've made it so clear.

glorydaz

Tell me something. Does the interpretation of the scriptures come from man or from God?

The correct interpretation of the scriptures comes from the Holy Spirit...which is why the natural man doesn't understand spiritual things, and all his interpretations are no more than vain imaginings.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are actually making a conscious decision to side with the devil.
New Agers like to season their utterances with capital plundered from Scripture to make it seem they are walking the same paths as those that are actually Christians. These words also serve to sooth the cognitive dissonance of the rationalizations they are making, since, well, they were once just like you and me a few years ago, but have now moved to a different level of enlightenment.

"...the devil." Please be specific. Who or what is the devil to you?

An actual spiritual being that once was in heaven?
A conceptualization of "badness"?
A negative source of energy?

AMR

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Whether you realize it or not, you're headed for eternal damnation.
You seem to have rejected the Gospel for your spiritualist belief
system. You're a run of the mill "New-Ager." Another word for, 'Lost
Soul.'

Prizebeatz1

Humanity, in general, has always been on that path. But you aren't showing them the way to the LIGHT. You're just adding to their confusion, and leading them to believe they are "little gods". That is what Humanists always do, and it's what you are doing.

It's funny how when Jesus came he turned everything upside down. It is not an accident that the soul does the same.

Prizebeatz1

{Emphasis mine}

So there we go. You get to decide what is a reasonable interpretation and what isn't? Symbolism is limited only by the imagination of the reader - unless of course you have in mind the integrity of the source. In this case, that's the scriptures.

You are correct. The bottom line of the scriptures are correct too. The correctness of the interpretations of the scriptures can vary, however.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He uses seemingly intelligent words and phrases, however, at the
end of the road, they mean absolutely nothing. He's what they call
a "Pseudo-Intellectual" with a vivid imagination.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are correct. The bottom line of the scriptures are correct too. The correctness of the interpretations of the scriptures can vary, however.

If one has the indwelling and sealing of the Holy Spirit, He enables
them to understand what they're readying/studying. The Bible is a
Spiritual creation. In order to understand, you need the Holy Spirit's
guidance/wisdom. You are not a member of the Body of Christ and
therefore, don't have the benefits of the indwelling presence of the
Holy Spirit. That's why you're so messed up and lost. You have words
with no substance.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The 1st Amendment. You should read it sometime.
I see. So epistemological warrant behind something offered up as a truth statement is nothing but the freedom to say whatever pops into that noggin of yours in support of your freedom to exercise your newly made religion?

In other words, you are just making things up as you go along this path you are walking and presumably, per your own words, were "called" to (by what or who, I can only imagine).

I am beginning to see now that even responding to you is only serving to embolden you in your own self-delusional notions. I am quite sure if you ever printed out the word salad you have been posting, gathered a random sampling of twenty grownups at a coffee shop and read your posts to them, the uncomfortable silence and sideways glances they would all be giving one another afterwards would perhaps be the whack against your head that is needed to bring you back to the solid ground you are floating above.

You want to be slippery and evasive, appealing to your own authority as the captain of your own destiny. Rather than to continue giving you a platform to go on more foolishly, I am going to withdraw. I will leave you to your own little corner with the other moonbeam folk of TOL gushing over Urantia, crystals, and other oddities.

AMR