Keeping Racism Alive

Alate_One

Both Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were Republicans.
False on both counts. Both men were neither republicans or democrats. You really are wrong about pretty much everything.

I don't understand why nobody wants to acknowledge that- the narrative of the Democrats has failed minorities.
So minorities should go with Republicans that say there is no problem or the problem is their own fault?

It's a damnable thing to see a society go in a direction contrary to their own historical leaders.
That includes white people, white people :rolleyes:
Trump is definitely contrary to history.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
False on both counts. Both men were neither republicans or democrats. You really are wrong about pretty much everything.

Except that they were republicans :rolleyes:

So minorities should go with Republicans that say there is no problem or the problem is their own fault?

Democrats simply treat the black community as a project for their own gains- your feminism caused a matriarchy and a dismissal of the black man's role, your proposition of government tore away their capitalism, and your patronizing has made them believe they are being helped when they are arriving at voting booths from the bus line.

Only 20% of black households were fatherless before they started voting to the Left- it has since gone up to a staggering 70%.
To hear any of you speak of racism, when you all are the one's who are fundamentally racist, is why the Right is now speaking up and and giving you a good lession on how full of crap all of you are- and it's about time.

Alate_One

Except that they were republicans :rolleyes:
Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. This is a myth.

Only 20% of black households were fatherless before they started voting to the Left- it has since gone up to a staggering 70%.
To hear any of you speak of racism, when you all are the one's who are fundamentally racist, is why the Right is now speaking up and and giving you a good lession on how full of crap all of you are- and it's about time.
Yes, the right is now telling them they should go back to the 1950s and "know their place". There's a white supremacist advising Trump. I'm sure they're going to love you for all of that.

quip

BANNED
Banned
You obviously don't take racism seriously and feel that whites deserve whatever they get in perpetuity.

Have you ever considered that perhaps to some degree we're indeed answerable ...at least to understand and adjust biases. But if the attitudes I see here at ToL are any indication, any positive change isn't going to occur in your or my lifetime.

ClimateSanity

Have you ever considered that perhaps to some degree we're indeed answerable ...at least to understand and adjust biases. But if the attitudes I see here at ToL are any indication, any positive change isn't going to occur in your or my lifetime.

I have no idea what this has to do with angels original point.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Except

They were republicans :rolleyes:

You all can obscure the truth all you want, bring in your liberal driven Politifacts that always go the liberal route, anon anon but republicanism is an abstract and they called black Democrats a bunch of chumps in recorded rallies.

You're all a bunch of professional liars.

Yes, the right is now telling them they should go back to the 1950s and "know their place". There's a white supremacist advising Trump. I'm sure they're going to love you for all of that.

Cool story.

Did you know that black on white murder is literally double that of white on black?

And yet, we're being called evil and protested against with phony 'Black Lives Matter' signs.

Yes, they should go back to the 1950's- go back and leave us the hell alone, and pertain to their problems instead of pouring them on everyone else. We're done with the cuckersvative, Stockholm syndrome crap you all demand.

quip

BANNED
Banned
It didn't progress. You pushed it further and further into off topic areas.

The discussion began with racism and - up to this point - has concluded with racism. It progressed just fine...it simply didn't transpire into the "hypocrisy" conclusion you'd set out.

Happens sometimes. :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Racism is believing that some races are better than others.
That's it, there is no rocket science to be had of it. It's a word with a meaning just like any other word.

But then there are words like 'feminism', which steals a definition of another word and termed to confer a slant. And then there are words which are skewed, like 'sexism', which is applied incorrectly due to the new fiction of rigid equality.

The point is, all these changes and perceptions are straight out of the liberal camp- they redefine and reinterpret everything so they can go and call everyone else wrong.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Cause youre smart, it doesnt have anything at all to do with it, its just a red herring.

Here's your red herring: :plain:

Have you ever considered that perhaps to some degree we're indeed answerable ...at least to understand and adjust [racial] biases?