Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus put it in the New Testament but it has a Jewish idiom for a long time. Jesus isn't saying you won't know the date or time. He is giving you a clue that it happens around the feast of trumpets. That's why he used it. God gave them feast of trumpets and Jesus used the idiom in Luke.

I'm familiar with the idiom concerning the new moon, I was referring to your linkage of the Feast of Trumpets to Jesus' manifestation of himself to the world. Trumpets is not the basis nor the time of his appearing.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
"I and the Father are one." 31The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God." (John 10:30-33)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jesus didn't deny it though, did He? He even went on after that and they were gonna stone Him again, but He got away.

a man, makest thyself God. 34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 39Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their

He said they would know the truth by his fruits or doing his father's work.

Jesus put it in the New Testament but it has a Jewish idiom for a long time. Jesus isn't saying you won't know the date or time. He is giving you a clue that it happens around the feast of trumpets. That's why he used it. God gave them feast of trumpets and Jesus used the idiom in Luke.

In other words add it to the hundreds of other connections between old and new testaments.

giphy.gif

# Dynamite Awesome!

balut55

We can wait and see but why did Jesus use the idiom or why did God foretell he would use the idiom. Because obviously people get pretty darn close to the day. I believe that Jesus return occurs seven years from September 2015. I look at it as clue not as literal we won't know the date or time.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are correct. Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus also said "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

So when did Jesus become the Son of God?

what He is saying that He existed before Abraham.

You interpretations is out of context. And I know that's the traditional Trinitarian interpretation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I just would like to know, since you agree with me and scripture for which I am thankful, that Jesus was around way before Abraham, was Jesus the Son of God then as well?

I believe so. Because Jesus is the only one that God Himself created. He is the first born of all creation.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
how do you summarize it?

how do they connect?

It has nothing to do with trinity.

It's about the Deity of Christ...... trinity establishment is extrapolated doctrine from verses

The mystery that is fought over is how "If you've seen the Father, you've seen the Son", what separates them in the unfolding of the gospels.

Theo. Verbiage typically leads to various interpretations of the union

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I understand that trinity believers don't believe Jesus is created.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] believes in the Deity of Christ, but uses time to differentiate the titles. He would be a more gentle way to explore this doctrine from your perspective... for information only of course.

[MENTION=1077]drbrumley[/MENTION] is speaking straight from scripture... no doctrine. It's obvious!

#Drbrumly keeping things simple and pure

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's about the Deity of Christ...... trinity establishment is extrapolated doctrine from verses

The mystery that is fought over is how "If you've seen the Father, you've seen the Son", what separates them in the unfolding of the gospels.

Theo. Verbiage typically leads to various interpretations of the union

Your interpretation is handed down by RCC. You are following man instead of what Jesus says.

there is no proof of what you are saying.

balut55

“The Jubilee is a national mitzvah (commandment) that requires an independent Jewish nation to be in the Land of Israel. The Sanhedrin has ruled that we are now clearly in the prophesied third inheritance of the land, the first being by Joshua, the second after the Babylonian

July 2016

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe so. Because Jesus is the only one that God Himself created. He is the first born of all creation.

Manasseh was Joseph's firstborn.
Ephraim was Joseph's second born.
Why did GOD call Ephraim His firstborn?

Gen_41:52 And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.

Gen_48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

Jer_31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.