• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lilstu

Are you eternally secure or can you loose your salvation?

Of course you can lose your relationship with God.
If God abrogated his covenant with the nation of Israel for disobedience why would he hesitate to abrogate his relationship with a sinner?

Nang

TOL Subscriber

One justified by the power of Christ's blood and His Holy Spirit, is permanently forgiven his sins and will surely be given everlasting life.

Salvation cannot be lost, because it is God who keeps His saints faithful. God's spiritual children will persevere unto the final resurrection, because God preserves them unto life, to the praise of His glory.

Ephesians 1:13-14

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Of course you can lose your relationship with God.
If God abrogated his covenant with the nation of Israel for disobedience why would he hesitate to abrogate his relationship with a sinner?

God does not abrogate His covenant promises.

Sinners fail to keep the original Covenant of Works . . they abrogate; not God. (Romans 3:9-21)

All men by nature, are covenant-breakers.

That is why the saving Covenant of Grace (given to God's Elect people) was performed and is kept by Jesus Christ Himself.

turbosixx

Which soil/s is the saved person/s?

Luke 8:5 "The sower went out to sow his seed; and as he sowed, some fell beside the road, and it was trampled under foot and the birds of the air ate it up. 6 Other seed fell on rocky soil, and as soon as it grew up, it withered away, because it had no moisture. 7 Other seed fell among the thorns; and the thorns grew up with it and choked it out. 8 Other seed fell into the good soil, and grew up, and produced a crop a hundred times as great."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Which soil/s is the saved person/s?

Luke 8:5 "The sower went out to sow his seed; and as he sowed, some fell beside the road, and it was trampled under foot and the birds of the air ate it up. 6 Other seed fell on rocky soil, and as soon as it grew up, it withered away, because it had no moisture. 7 Other seed fell among the thorns; and the thorns grew up with it and choked it out. 8 Other seed fell into the good soil, and grew up, and produced a crop a hundred times as great."

It is much more important to study the "seed" than the soils . . .

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those whom God has forgiven all trespasses and justified as one with the body of Christ cannot be unforgiven and unjustified.

Those of you who voted yes, read Romans 8:33-34, believe it and shut up.

I don't think I would say shut up but try to show them their error.

musterion

I don't think I would say shut up

Paul did.

Titus 1:11

The "shut up" principle applies very well to those who deny the complete efficacy of the Cross for all trespasses, and the justification of God from all things. Everyone who voted "yes" denies both. They can either repent and shut up NOW, or God will shut them up later in the Lake of Fire for blaspheming Father and Son.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul did.

Titus 1:11

The "shut up" principle applies very well to those who deny the complete efficacy of the Cross for all trespasses, and the justification of God from all things. Everyone who voted "yes" denies both. They can either repent and shut up NOW, or God will shut them up later in the Lake of Fire for blaspheming Father and Son.

Paul was speaking of those of the circumcision.

Titus 1:10-11New King James Version (NKJV)

The Elders’ Task

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,

11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.

COGTHW

If you forsake Him, He will forsake you. 'And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.' 1 Chronicles 15:2

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you forsake Him, He will forsake you. 'And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.' 1 Chronicles 15:2

Obey Jesus Christ

If you are a Christian you are sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise. Show me where in scripture how you become unsealed.

COGTHW

2 Chronicles 15:2 2 'And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.' Showing you if you leave His will He will leave you. Point blank period. Same God then same God now.

Obey Jesus Christ