No Death Penalty. What Is Your Position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Back to the topic at hand. My argument has never been about protecting society from those who have been convicted of murder. The only way to make sure they are never allowed to harm or murder another innocent person is the death penalty. This is a list of murderers who were released to go on and murder again...

i suspect these numbers would surpass those of wrongful convictions

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
He did that with the rep to me also. "Imbecile" was what I saw in the inbox. What did you get? And should we report that or just laugh at how kids are? :think:

So not only do you cowardly attack that man behind his back when he cannot see your posts, but now you're angry that's your ignorant nonsensical posts get Negative reps? You are a real piece of work, the quintessential bully, who can dish it out but cannot take what he dishes out. I loathe people like you. I have tried my best to be polite since joining here but people like you and these two infanticide women make it next to Impossible

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CC and Trump Train were tag team trolling the forum. We can't have that. I suspect they know each other, the way they were cooperating.

ok doser

CC and Trump Train were tag team trolling the forum. We can't have that. I suspect they know each other, the way they were cooperating.

Too bad - I was looking forward to a discussion about the Pope's position on the death penalty with CC

ok doser

Yeah, CC gave me a link to a catholic site that fleshed it out - plan to read it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.