ECT The Gospel Preached at Pentecost

God's Truth

Grace is that we can be reconciled to God and that means to have God Himself living inside us, and ourselves living inside Him, not just being near God, but being in God and God in us.

Grace is that we no longer have to do purification/ceremonial works just to be in right standing with God, just to be near God, for Jesus purifies us just by our believing he does---but that does NOT mean we no longer have to obey him.

God's Truth

You don't obey perfectly. So according to you, you are not saved.

You do not understand grace at all and especially not the gospel of the grace of God.

You come back with the things Satan did, and that is Satan making accusations.

Obeying perfectly includes repenting of sins, it is working out your salvation, it is training yourself and living a life worthy and pleasing the Lord.

Right Divider

Body part
John the baptizer proclaimed it, and Jesus taught it.

Salvation, forgiveness of sins---through Jesus.
I can see that you do not know what the gospel of the grace of God is.

Rom 5:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Apparently you think that enemies of God are perfectly obedient to Him.

You need to read THIS scripture and BELIEVE it:

Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Right Divider

Body part
Grace is that we can be reconciled to God and that means to have God Himself living inside us, and ourselves living inside Him, not just being near God, but being in God and God in us.

Grace is that we no longer have to do purification/ceremonial works just to be in right standing with God, just to be near God, for Jesus purifies us just by our believing he does---but that does NOT mean we no longer have to obey him.
So you think that the GIFT of eternal life was something that ONCE had to be EARNED?

Rom 6:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:23) For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Get saved.

God's Truth

So you think that the GIFT of eternal life was something that ONCE had to be EARNED?

Rom 6:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:23) For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Get saved.

Jesus SAVES all on his own, AND HE CHOOSES whom he saves. He tells us what we must do to get saved.

God's Truth

What don't some of you get about YOU WILL NEVER ENTER UNLESS?

We enter God's grace by having living faith, faith that is not dead, faith that is alive with right action.

See Romans 5:2, and Matthew 18:3, James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, and 24.

Right Divider

Body part
What don't some of you get about YOU WILL NEVER ENTER UNLESS?

We enter God's grace by having living faith, faith that is not dead, faith that is alive with right action.

See Romans 5:2, and James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, and 24.
You think that God will give you a GIFT because you have EARNED it..... you FAIL!

James is a book of the LAW. That's why you love it. Because you think that you are one of the twelve tribes.

Jas 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Eph 1:3-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:3) Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: (1:4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (1:5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, (1:6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

God's Truth

You think that God will give you a GIFT because you have EARNED it..... you FAIL!

Jesus saves us all on his own and HE CHOOSES WHOM he wants to give the gift to!

He tells us whom he chooses and gives the gift to so that we can receive the gift too!
James is a book of the LAW. That's why you love it. Because you think that you are one of the twelve tribes.

Jas 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Eph 1:3-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:3) Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: (1:4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (1:5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, (1:6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

You have a major misunderstanding and I so much want to help you.

James taught the new covenant, the new law as taught by Jesus Christ, as did Paul.

James 2:8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Matthew 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Right Divider

Body part
You have a major misunderstanding and I so much want to help you.

James taught the new covenant, the new law as taught by Jesus Christ, as did Paul.

James 2:8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Matthew 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Love your neighbor is in the OLD LAW. It's not something new at all.

Lev 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) ¶ Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

You poor lost soul.

God's Truth

Love your neighbor is in the OLD LAW. It's not something new at all.

Lev 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) ¶ Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

You poor lost soul.

There is a new law, the law that requires faith, the law of Christ.

Love is NOT excluded. How could you say such a thing?

Hebrews 7:12; Romans 3:27; see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

God's Truth

Paul explains that we have to do MORE THAN JUST believe.

Paul says it in Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the occasion. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

Paul says our salvation is NEARER than when we first believed. Did you hear that? NEARER THAN when we BELIEVED. Nearer means NOT YET.

We have to stop sinning, we have to repent of our sins.

Romans 12:12 The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy.…

Paul explains it to us in these scriptures, there is NO FAVORITISM. You cannot say you believe and do nothing.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart,you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

Right Divider

Body part
There is a new law, the law that requires faith, the law of Christ.
Faith has ALWAYS been required.

Hab 2:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:4) Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Love is NOT excluded. How could you say such a thing?
I said NO such thing! LIAR.

Hebrews 7:12; Romans 3:27; see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.
Genesis 1:1 -- Revelation 22:21

God's Truth

Faith has ALWAYS been required.
Faith was not always required to be called a child of God.
The purification/ceremonial works is what determined whether you can be called a child of God.

Hab 2:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:4) Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

That scripture is about a prophecy of what was coming. What was coming was Jesus Christ and his teaching of how only those with faith can be saved and not by the ceremonial works of the law.

I said NO such thing! LIAR.
You said the love your neighbor law was old law. I gave scripture that shows it was included in the new law.
Genesis 1:1 -- Revelation 22:21
Those scriptures prove what I say. Jesus came with grace. Paul did not bring us grace, Jesus did, and Paul was a servant to what Jesus Christ said.

Right Divider

Body part
Faith was not always required to be called a child of God.
The purification/ceremonial works is what determined whether you can be called a child of God.
You opinions are just that. God says that Israel is His firstborn and that we BEFORE He gave them the "purification/ceremonial works".

That scripture is about a prophecy of what was coming. What was coming was Jesus Christ and his teaching of how only those with faith can be saved and not by the ceremonial works of the law.
So according to YOU, Abraham did not live by his faith..... along with Abel, Enoch, etc. etc. etc.

You said the love your neighbor law was old law. I gave scripture that shows it was included in the new law.
It's impossible to dialog with someone as dense as yourself. My POINT was that this was NOT SOMETHING NEW. It was part of the OLD COVENANT LAW.

Those scriptures prove what I say. Jesus came with grace. Paul did not bring us grace, Jesus did, and Paul was a servant to what Jesus Christ said.
God gave Paul a dispensation of the gospel and THAT gospel is called the gospel of the grace of God.

God did NOT give it to anyone before Paul. Get over it.

God's Truth

RD is correct, as usual. Faith has always been required.
People believed what God told them, and acted accordingly.
He doesn't tell us to do anything to be saved.

God CUT OFF and HARDENED the Jews who did not have faith.

They were cut off means they used to be included.

They were cut off and hardened when Jesus came to earth because God did not want them to hear Jesus and be saved BECAUSE Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith.

It did not take faith to be a Jew, it took obeying the purification/ceremonial works.

God's Truth

You opinions are just that. God says that Israel is His firstborn and that we BEFORE He gave them the "purification/ceremonial works".

So according to YOU, Abraham did not live by his faith..... along with Abel, Enoch, etc. etc. etc.

It's impossible to dialog with someone as dense as yourself. My POINT was that this was NOT SOMETHING NEW. It was part of the OLD COVENANT LAW.

God gave Paul a dispensation of the gospel and THAT gospel is called the gospel of the grace of God.

God did NOT give it to anyone before Paul. Get over it.

You are not speaking truth when it comes to what I said. I have to go for now, maybe I can untangle what you claim I say and what you claim the Bible says.

All those who had God's FAVOR had FAITH AND OBEDIENCE.

However, to be called a child of God, it only took doing the ceremonial/purification works.

I have to go. I hope we can talk more later.